I've been eating a large dominoes pizza everyday for the past 3 weeks out of depression...

I've been eating a large dominoes pizza everyday for the past 3 weeks out of depression. I probably gained 15 pounds the minimum.

What can I do to stop?

stop eating large dominos pizza you fat autist

Switch to a small pizza

Replace it with a very flat greasy apple instead. Basically feels exactly the same

The part that worries me most is how much money you are spending unnecessarily. Learn how to fucking cook asshole.

>butidon'thavetime.JPEG

Order an extra large so you have left overs tomorrow and eat those...

Order from a different pizza place

try eating a hot pocket instead

>What can I do to stop?
Stop the depression?

>
wank come fap with us discord gg rSBa7v

There's only one realistic option at this point.

You need to cuss out the managers to the point where they won't deliver to your house anymore. Make you record it.

Good luck!

eat less pizza u gay retard

Kys

Do you work there?

This your pic? Who's the Indian looking hoe on the left? She looks like wifey material

I eat 1 meal a day. Started a few months back. I eat whatever the fuck I want and I haven't gained any weight. I actually lost around around 18 lbs at first. Now I weigh 130lbs, 5'6'' manlet here, and I don't gain weight anymore. So I can eat pizza every day if I want!

Is that healthy though? Like don't you get hungry during "breakfast" time or "dinner" time? How much calories is the one meal you have?

You nee to explore the source of your depression and resolve it.

'how can i stop eating?'
stop putting food in your mouth

now i want some dominos.. fuck you OP

I ordered a pizza and some wings the other day.

Got to the store and nobody put the wings in.

The manager gave me a free drink.

Shit was pretty cash.

Hmm, I've tried to research it. As long as you get enough nutrients from that one meal it is technically healthy. But I know I don't reach that every day, so I try to take vitamin tablets to counter anything I might miss.

I do get hungry on some days, others not. It depends how nutritional the 1 meal was. Like I said, I could eat pizza every day. But fast food type of pizza is a lot of empty calories and grease, so I would feel like shit the next day. I noticed I crave more healthy/real foods now.

But my situation was out of desperation, as I have medical conditions that prevent me from digesting certain ingredients, and I have digestive issues too. So for me, eating is more of a hassle than an enjoyment.

I can answer any mroe questions if you have anything specific you want to know about the 1 meal per day lifestyle. (Side note: I do snack sometimes, but it is usually really small like a Jello cup or something, just to have something in me if I get a headache or something like that.)

Side-side-note: Quit soda if you want to lose weight.

Put some cheese on the pizza

Your body is constantly using energy throughout the day. If you are relatively inactive you should be fine eating one large meal, but if you do any sort of exercise I would advise against it. You're gonna burn up your muscles because your body is starving for energy.

That is true. Your job might dictate if this lifestyle is possible for you.

Maybe try the opposite and split 1 large meal into several snacks throughout the day. That way you are still only eating the amount of 1 meal, but you are always semi-full.

It makes me want to try that now, for science.

Cool thanks for the help... Im going to try the one meal thing. I'll make the one meal like 1800-1850 calories or something and see how it works out

>Works at Dominoes
>Looks like wifey material

NP, just make sure you get enough food in that one meal. And timing might help too. I eat early in the morning when I first wake up. If you do it in the evening you might not have enough energy throughout the next day.

Trial and error is your friend. Also, I am not a doctor. Do anything at your own risk/go talk to your doctor, yadda yadda.

Well she can be a housewife. That's attractive enough. Just provide me the sex and raise the kids and cook. I'll be the supplier

Big nigga szn

Lift some weights

Stop this:
I've been eating a large dominoes pizza everyday for the past 3 weeks out of depression.

Big nose, greasy hair, brown skin.

K

Buy as many large Dominos pizzas as your funds will allow. You will then have no more money to buy more. The only downside is you'll be left with a lot of Dominos pizzas to eat before you run out.

Different people like different women my dude. Her nose ain't big? Her hair looks fine. Brown skin, eh I can deal with it as long as she's a cutie like she is.

He's probably getting the large 3 topping carry out deal for 7.99. Its the same price as a small pizza.
t. dominoes employee

seriously, see a doctor or psychiatrist. It's obvious that you need help before you fucking kill yourself with pizza OD.

Depression from what. And are you a female

Obviously a girl left him and now he is sulking.

Why did you ask if he was female?

why would you want to stop? sounds fucking delicious. maybe eat it a bit slower. half slices here and now, rest of half put aside for later.

You should stop now. Your womanless despair is showing.

What toppings, OP?

keep eating pizza who cares if you get fat

1. Get someone you trust to make it impossible for you to order pizza. Taking your phone or some shit
2. Make it harder for you to order pizza yourself. Hide your phone, block the number on your phone, hide your money/credit card, etc.
3. Every time you think about it write down why it's a bad idea as if you were coming at it from an outside perspective.
4. Do something else every time you're tempted.
5. If you do order a pizza, make a compromise. Order a smaller one, don't have one tomorrow, etc.

Man, I want a cute Indian waifu that'll bring home Domino's Pizza every night, gimme the pussy and then cuddle with me while we watch tv

Out of depression?
Are you sure you aren't just eating pizza out of hungry and laziness
Buy a loaf of bread some butter chicken ham cheese lettuce mayo beef whatever and make some sandwiches then buy some cereal then buy some simple canned soups and pastas you don't have to be chef to eat things other than pizza man wtf is wrong with you

You could even hold hands while you shit in the street together.

>pizza is full of fat
>eat mayo and brad instead

you make me sick, Pizza has been the only thing iv been able to eat for the last 13 years.

eat something other than dominos, get frozen pizzas, some spices and a block of mozzarella and make yourself some good shit for once, you'll save money not having to pay for delivery as well, just dont doze off into a depression stare into the wall while your cooking and your oven wont burst into flames like mine did a few months ago.

So, OP. Hown much of a FAT FUCK female are you?

Idk my dude... She just gives off a wifey vibe. Now I think it's my mission to find this chick and offer her mairrage and to breed with her.

And her pussy will prob smell like curry. And her arm pits will be harryer than a gorilla

Noice