Hey what are you guys up to right now?

hey what are you guys up to right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MnF6tonFY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Giving the gf a hickey hbu?

i'm giving my gf a hickey too! :)

Shitposting

it is 11:56am rn in spain and i'm in bed because i'm bored, also my first day of class starts tomorrow...

someone is giving my gf a hickey

should get some sleep. 4th grade isnt a cake walk

why are you shit posting? :(

same here i start class early tomorrow too! :(

someone is giving my gf a hickey too!

Cause that's what most ausfags do

freaking Ausfags! :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Being sad at class wishing I was a girl and thinking about become a real trap, but scared of it.

God damn white people i fucking swear

i'm also being sad at class wishing i was a girl too! i'm not scared of being a trap though! i'll embrace that shit! :D

ikr freaking honkeys! >:

Thinking about how to sieze the beans of reduction.

getting ready to fuck a 14yo girl in the shower

Smokin an drinkin

i'm eating beanz and cornbread! :)

i hope you're not serious! >:(

same
same
same

Waiting for my fucking ISP to get here so i can finally fucking have wifi in this shitty apartment.

>i hope you're not serious! >:(
lol why

Noice

same

I'm home sick from work today, gonna roll up a fat jay and play some vidya
thats the only medicine that works for me

Just got dressed up, waiting to leave for school.

enjoy getting a pink slip nigger

Proving faggots wrong on the internet for a living
Yeah that's right bud I just called you cunt
You mad white boy? That's because you're a fucking nigger

>

You're Aussies on Sup Forums are the real hero's in this world, don't let anyone tell you different.
>Pic related
Bless you

yeah she is an awesome fuck. shes on bc so we usually dont use a condom.

they would never fire me, i don't stay at home if i was able too work and they know that for a fact. That in it self proves that i'm not a roodypoo

smoking cigarettes watching Captain Kangaroo with nothing better to do.......

>> but really drinking dr.pepper i'm thinking about fapping then taking shower about it.

Drinking, listening to music youtube.com/watch?v=8MnF6tonFY4
and eating junkfood.

Is she a cutie or look older than what you'd expect?

she is pretty cute, has awesome ass. she is pretty petite so body wise she looks a little younger, especially with her shaved pussy

>hey would never fire me
famous last words of an unemployed person

Taking my morning dump

Chilling at home since it's raining, making stew and preparing to have a Harry Potter/Lord of The Rings marathon on Blu Ray since I'm a nerd.
Just need to run over to the shop and get some snacks.
>current weather

Browsin' Sup Forums

Damn ur lucky

Where m8?

Shitposting on Sup Forums during my lunchbreak, kills the time

sitting here working out the best route to take in a big open plan office to kill every bastard around me gets boring after a few years