internet users

mericans
negros
hippies
muslim
negrese
traps
pingu

People that post rate and waifu threads then try to act like they don't have autism

Feminists.
The Chinese.
Jews.
Pakistanis.

people who dont look away from their phones when you're talking to them

when people bring up irrelevant to me topics and expect an opinion from me which is then completely disregarded because they just felt like talking about it for a while for no fuckin reason

People

gypsies

Gypsies
jews
niggers
muslimarabs
gays
jews
4channer
9gaggers
anime lovers
chinese

anyone who isn't me

Ok story time i supposed
> be me 19 years old in the army
> wake up at 12 to go on guard shift. Walk outside room i see 3 people talking about a girl on the phone
> i walk up to them and ask them who this girl is. They tell me its so and so's girlfriend.
> I say oh cool he has a girlfriend i literally thought he was gay.
> Go on my shift sitting there watching some anime or something i hear a voice calling me out from afar
> Dude comes storming at me screaming insults. No fucking idea who the guy is i didn't make the connection
> He runs to me starts fucking attacking me. I am legally allowed to shoot him at this point because he is attacking a guard on shift.
> I try to ask him wtf his problem is. He said one of the guys told him i called him a faggot
>I told him dude i was polite about it i didn't mean it as an insult i just legit thought you were gay i'm sorry.
>screams and hits me some more and leaves. I finish my shift 2 hours later i go back all my stuff (sheets pillow etc are in the toilet) fuck my fucking god damn life got nowhere to sleep now
> This guy proceded to make my life a living hell for the next 8 misserable fucking months i had to spent with him.
> Called my cancer patient mother(he knew) names all the time, called people to wait outside the army camp to beat me when i left for home
> 5 years later there is not a single day i don't wish i could slit his throat and watch him gargle his blood
> all this cause i casually called him gay.What do u have to prove champ?

overpriviliged white people who thinks that working for 3 months in africa changes the world

white race traitors

The human race in general. Humans are petty, conniving, selfish, violent, obsessed with sex and status. For all our sophistication, I can identify most of our behavior in so-called "lower primates". It's like we've never really left the trees behind. We're still motivated by the same base emotions as our ancient ancestors.
I hate the idea of being human because it's an admission of these base motivations in my own psyche. An abhorrent, but true thought.

niggers

Snitches
Flakes
Niggers
Wetbacks
Liars
Fake Bitches

9gaggers

islamists

femnazis

leftists

antifa

islam apologists

Merkel

The entire population of Swedistan

Anyone who doesn't drink coffee

cunts who need ten layers of make up to look pleasant and think they're cute

nobody I love everybody

Liar

I said I love everybody you fucking faggot

hypocrites. pic related

I hate anyone that watches this piece of shit program or even anyone that knows who they are.
I saw this picture on my Facebook feed and I didn't know who they were but I was intrigued. I now wish I wasn't intrigued.

Myself.

>I said I love everybody you fucking faggot
Lying cunt. It's impossible to "love everyone".

What the fuck did Pingu ever do to you?

people who can't tell Hanna Wind from Waltrud Krupinski.

muslims
niggers
liberals
cucks
britbongs
frenchies
merkel's germs
russians

i hate you
i am not a liar i really love everyone

This plus asian men

>i hate you i am not a liar i really love everyone
Seriously, are you retarded?

Anyone who open says they go on Sup Forums or someone claiming to be an user when that's the thing they no longer are. Fuck you all fagots

Gay people. I want to kerb stomp every fucking one of the disease-spreading, mentally ill fucking morons.

Niggers

>Seriously, are you retarded?
not realising that I am messing with you

Pretty much everyone

fuck you all

Oh and Sup Forums. Probably even worse than faggots tbqh.

> not realizing that the Empedoclean paradox is so old it has an account on Myspace

pingu tho?

Why Pingu?

>not realising that I am messing with you
You're a buzzkill, dude

I hâte:

My neighbors
Racist ppl
TV un general
Governments in general
Ppl who hate music
Half of ppl on Sup Forums
Beggars who ask for drugs
The cost of weed
League of legend player
Drunk ppl

Women with prams. Just die.

I get the niggers but what's wrong with pingu?

>using meme arrows and made up words to bring your point across

nice trips

Ok who are they then?

go back to tumblr

Muslims
Feminists
Mericans

All of you reading this, and everyone not reading this.

Disabled people but it's a complicated one.
Only those born and are a Burdon on others from birth like vegetables like can't move or are just full blown watering from the mouth retards, autistic morons and down syndrome.
Those Americans(not all) that are so dumb you couldn't even talk to them about anything because America is perfect and free and they're always right.
Nazis, White suprecist and the alt-right.
I'm no snowflake and I'm never offended by anything but these kinds of people are creating the stereotype that all cis-white men are racist.
Fat people. not chubby or thicc butt full on obese. just shotgun them.
My nan, she just stupid and I hate her voice.

>That one kid who thinks its edgy to hate on a group of people
>That one kid who runs in the school halls like Naruto
>That one girl who always acts like a child when she's nearly 18 like seriously grow the fuck up you spoiled cunt
>That one old man who's always at the park trying to befriend every person who sits next to him
>Fucking libtards and SJWs
>YouTubers who ask for likes at the end of their videos
>YouTubers who ask for subscribers before the video even fucking starts
>Kids
>annoying newfags on my thread
>Normies
>Chinese people

I hate alot of people..

whites who support the existence of nonwhites
homosexuals

You don't know them....and that's all that matters to me.
I think they're from a show called Love Island. Single people go to a luxurious island to hook up in front of TVs cameras....fucking thrilling right?
Aaaaand people apparently hate these cunts but can't stop talking about them....it really gets me
I don't particularly care about the TV cunts (do what you have to get your 5 mins of fame) but the cunts watching

Idiots who can't have their mouth closed about how "true gamers" they are
Most SJW
Mormons/JW/bothersome religious cunts
Political Hooligans who think that their party are a bunch of unsullied heroes

>>That one old man who's always at the park trying to befriend every person who sits next to him
You know that guy too?
Altho you can troll those guys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqoI9eqiyRo

Can't stand pingu either m7

How do you guys feel about 1st Gen Americans born from Mexicans? I joined the military to serve this country, does that make me tolerable? I've always wondered.

Whereas I only hate edgelords like this user

Was he higher rank? You should have framed him for being with a minor by setting secret jailbait slut from Craigslist to get him for statutory rape. If it were me, I wouldn't rest until I found him and gas light him into insanity or suicide. Also, you could have got him for hazing. Even a few years ago they would throw him in a hole in the brig and throw away the hole.

hate Soros, liberals and antifa fags....and yes obama

>"Thats so cringe"

Beat me to it user

People that are incapable of just ignoring an opinion they disagree with. They always chime in with their autismo rant and proceed to get very petty and insulting.

>Hippies
>Holier than thou SJW faggets
>^This guy
>Most people that talk to me
>Myself
>Apologists in general
>Obsessive facebookers

People who don't take responsibility for their own actions. Instead they blame their mistakes on

People who don't finish their goddamned posts

I hate white people. They are absolutely in every way better than me, so much so that it disgusts me to the very core. Also

God damn I love being black.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao5mg11xIk

people who dont own a waifu body-pillow.

People who like honey mustard
People who claim to be genderless
PC Hippies that like to try to force you to belive what they belive
Antifa
Faggots that claim they're anti antifa so they can be Nazi faggots

Just people in general. I avoid contact if I can.

you tryna fight nigga

whats wrong with honey mustard.

ill fight you over that shit.

Jews
Nazis
Racists
Niggers

Fanboys that take games way too seriously and act like total douchebags.

This fucker.

You are not alone, I want to bitchslap this douchebag every time I see him.

this cunt

Most annoying fucker on Youtube, I don't know how anyone who isn't genuinely retarded can stand even 30 seconds of him

This porch monkey, I used to love the daily show but that all ended when harambe took over.

Same, (most) people are retarded and seem to care about the dumbest shit. i.e.
Kardashians/celebrities
Sports
Mma/wrestling
What Trump said/tweeted
What others think (image)

People are also insanely competitive which to me is the ultimate in retardation, I'd rather be happy than #1 at anything.

Jimmy Fallon. Very punchable face.

Agreed, only good thing he's ever done is "celebs read mean tweets"

I'll risk my life to defend Pingu

Virtue signalers
People who virtue signal celebrity deaths and act like they were fans of their works all along when they probably JUST heard about the person passing and their projects the day they died.
People who are into geek chic fashion and claim to be nerds
Star Wars fans
People who don't like anime or manga because they think it is all Pokemon, Dragonball, Yu-Gi-OH, Doraemon, etc
People who refer to taking a photograph as a "Selfie"
Pop culture obsessed people
People who won't watch anime but like Rick and Morty, anything produced by Family Guy's creator, Simpsons, etc.
Celebrity worship and culture
People who spend far too much time gazing at pointless articles on their phone when they could be reading a good book

>People who don't like anime or manga because they think it is all Pokemon, Dragonball, Yu-Gi-OH, Doraemon, etc
weeb faggot

>People who don't like anime or manga because they think it is all Pokemon, Dragonball, Yu-Gi-OH, Doraemon, etc

Yeah I love Naruto too haha RASENGAN XD

If you hate Star Wars fans then you should go on fb page for this game, I shitposted in it the other day and the autistic screeching was insane.

"Guy fieri savagely attacked outside cafe in flavourtown" witnesses say attack was "money"

Muslims and niggers

What's wrong with Pokemon?

Indians, Americans, Beggars, Children and Autistic Subhumans.

Everyone

I hear that.

>video game players
Like, gamers?

What do you call pilots? Flyers of airplanes?

People who don't get the hint and won't stop telling me their life story.

cheaters
cucks

>secret jailbait slut from Craigslist
Is this a thing? Who knew craigslist could be good for something after all?

Joggers