/r/Mr_Trump

The gay race-mixing kike has weaseled his way into a secure position as mod on our new Donald Trump board.

Once again the kikes have completely infiltrated and hijacked our movement and now they're going to steer it from the inside out. Controlled opposition.

reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4k7vdn/milo_wants_to_be_balls_deep_in_rthe_donald/

>inb4 reddit, half of the people on Sup Forums go there, I don't want people to fall for this shit
>inb4 Milo is conservative! he's not, he's socially liberal by every defintion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>half of the people on Sup Forums go there

Whew lad, has the cancer grown that much already?

I feel you. I also hate when shitstains on here worship him.
>I'd go gay for him
>He's a redpilled faggot xD

No he's not. If he was a redpilled faggot, he'd kill himself.

Either he is too dumb to realize he's basically becoming our ambassador, which undermines the strength of this movement (anonymity.

Or he's willingly doing it to either destroy it or to gain fame.

Looking at his personality, it seems like he's doing it for the fame.

>inb4 some faggot tells me he has nice opinions or whatever

Even if I agree with some of his ideas, or maybe even most, his actions are destroying everything.

Fuck that gay kike

>Reddit
>Milo

Milo and Trump are both just populist memes.

Hes doing it for the fame. Just like what he did with Gamergate. Hes a riding it for all its worth to gain notoriety. Im a couple of years we will all be asking "Milo who?"

Eh, at least he's not Ben Shapiro. We could've had a worse ambassador, I'm not too bummed out, as long as he doesn't flip as soon as the Don is under pressure.

I have nothing against gays desu senpai.

>Our Trump board

Oh no, he's a mod on Sup Forums?

>Reddit

Nevermind

Who did you expect they would put as a mod in fucking reddit, though? Literally the most normie site ever, Milo is the best possible choice, he will convert more Berner faggots to the Trump cause than anyone else.

Having an ambassador means it can be easy for them to label us and set in stone our ideologies.
The reason why Sup Forums is such a magical place is because people have a lot of different ideologies and the mainstream one keeps getting shifted by events, newcomers and such.

The moment Milo starts speaking for us, or any Sup Forums variant, such as Trump's subreddit (which is basically Trump general), he gets hold of that mainstream idea in the eyes of others.

Anyone who actually supports Milo is a fucking degenerate.

Look at the pictures of him lying in bed with two jacked up niggers. You just know he's taking it in the ass from both of them. He's literally race mixing filth and a degenerate faggot.

Dude, the worst insult you can receive here is being called a redditor. Milo DEFINITELY does not represents Sup Forums, if he ever somehow did, Sup Forums would completely turn against him. This is a contrarian site of outcasts.

He's just gonna be on reddit and breitbart with the normies. He might represent most of the "alt-right", but I don't really care. Sup Forums is better than the alt-right IMO. More creative, more fun.

No one can represent Sup Forums, not even Ron Paul, memes come and go but we remain.

> he inb4'd his own post
kys

>Reddit
>Milo

Gee golly, the jews have once again out maneuvered the 15 year old autistic virgins on reddit and pol

So some faggot is a moderator on some faggoty webpage. What surprises or upsets you about this? More relevant: why the fuck do you care?

This is an improvement you fucking dolt. The old Plebbit Trump sub was overridden by retarded dumblr cunts who were on a warpath against any and all posters on /r/thedonald. I have no idea how they even got there, probably sucked their way to the top. Yiannopoulos is a gay kike, although he is volumes better. He advocates for free speech, period, he doesn't care what ANYBODY says. The birches on there before we're partial and sympathetic to the libtard of reddit, Milo won't take anybody's side.

>inb4 reddit
No you fucking cancer
Get the fuck out

see here: these people visit Sup Forums too. if you don't think there's cross contamination you're wrong

>muh conservatism
Benji? Is that you?

Leave, you cancerous shitstain

Fuck off stormfag. You are a dinosaur...irrelevant.

Kek, I remember that. Anyone got the original April Fools cap?

[screams in conservative values]

>this is what teenagers spend their time on

yikes.

>hijacked our movement
when was the last time you were on TV or a stage?
Exactly shut the fuck up.

Holy fuck this mod drama is cringe worthy as fuck.

The top mods of /r/The_Donald are a bunch of high schoolers. I can guarantee that they are under the age of 18 - which is why they are acting so immature.

Oh my god I looked what the fuck type of sick website is this!? They are degenerate scum. They are literally huge fucking faggots. In the post they had a photo shopped picture of Milo fucking all of them.

>hijacked
>le /pole/ is one person meme xD xD xD
Epin.

There are literally 3 trap fags spamming pol as we speak.

>gay race-mixing

>Milo thread
>HURR WHY DOES EVERYONE WORSHIP HIM HURR

Listen you fucking retards, the only, THE ONLY times he is ever brought up here is because of you people whining about him. THE PEOPLE WHO MENTION PEOPLE LIKE HIM HERE ARE ONLY YOU.

So if you want to ignore it, SHUT THE FUCK UP, you whiny little faggots.

Säge.

>our new Donald Trump board
out out out

I hope none of you fuckers goes to Reddit.
OP just kill yourself

So? If you could get famous using Sup Forums meme you'd do it to.

People need to learn to pick their enemies. Should Donald Trump be spending all his time attacking Jeb or Rand rather than Hillary? Of course not, prioritise. Milo is an enemy of our enemies, at that makes him useful if nothing else

this is not OUR movement this is a bunch of reddit faggots that happen to browse Sup Forums using reddit with other reddit faggots that happen to browse Sup Forums. This is not a controlled operation, this is a bunch of faggots that anyone here would disown in seconds pretending they're welcome here because there are lots of people like them. You people are as bad as migrants

This. Milo isn't representative of Sup Forums. He is, however, a supporter of Trump. I care more about Trump winning in November than I do about anything else Sup Forums supports

Yeah but that's not us thinking it's cool and we like it and make it a part of our Trump generals or whatever. It's just spammers and shills. They've always been here

>redditors try to have a non-liberal opinion
>get their board assfucked by sjws
>try to make a new board

Does the fact that redditors need to come to Sup Forums to talk without fear about what they're trying to do not ring a bell for you?

Why are you still clinging to the idea you can be anything but a shitlib on reddit?

If you hate reddit, then you should support its cancer

>half of the people on Sup Forums go there

Speak for yourself, cancer.

>le stormfag

"I'm right wing, alt-right, and I love gay people"

No, you're not. You're a liberal. You're a leftist. Those are values of the left, stop trying to redefine what the right is, you're like some acadamia jew trying to redefine race and gender. Fuck off.

It's not like he can have some half breed butt baby so the race mixing thing has no meaning here

I am so sick of this faggot and the fag train that conga lines behind him. Cant stump the trumps livestreams were literally filled with his gay friends and it was all they talked about
>the alt-right is civic nationalism
>I hate women
>I can shove a coke can into my throat without gagging
>omg you guise do you think milo is watching :/

I have to admit I do really like to hear him destroy liberals. There was a thread yesterday which compared Breitbart to Buzzfeed as it right wing equivalent, which most snobs justified by saying we need to use their tactics against them, fight fire with fire, which I agreed with.

Now hear me out on this, what if Milo is the Jew we need. I hate the fact that he's Jewish, like I can't believe this eternal Jew shit already, but maybe it can work in our favor in a similar way. Fight fire with fire.

Also, he's gay so he's not reproducing to begin with and the race mixing doesn't really matter.

>tl;dr
>he's our Jew

What does he mean S4P sold out for $3Million?

Is this alt right? A bunch of meme-thinking young people? Kinda disappointed to be honest.

WE NEED TO REMOVE THIS NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT ONCE AND FOR ALL.
COKE OVERDOSE WHEN?

what are you even talking about? are you genuinely this delusional to think that to be conservative you must also want all gays to die?

see here:

Why don't you just dox him and make him disappear? No one truly gives a fuck about this dude.

Oh man when you guys lose in November the trolling is going to be fucking epic. Look how butthurt you are when you're winning .... it will be glorious!

>that gif
>not animated

I get what you guys are saying but in some ways he has used Sup Forums by speaking publicly about it which isn't cool desu. In that way, he gives the impression to non Sup Forumslacks that he does represent us somehow, if even only in his mentioning us.

Does he actually represent us? No. Even if he has good stances on most topics and is a based debater he's still a kike faggot so wtf

Why the fuck Milo deteriorated into a redditfag?

>The gay race-mixing kike

Don't you see this is good? Instead of impregnating white women, niggers can release their sexual frustrations inside Milo.

Hero of Sup Forums

lel. As the alt-right ascends to legitimacy, there will be need to tame it. We're watching this happen now.
But whatever happens, the alt right is superior to all other options. I think we can all agree to ally ourselves to our Chosen friends if they chose to switch to our values in order to maintain their legitimacy.

>why dont you just dox a guy whos info is already public knowledge and is a media personality?

Where have I mentioned I was against his sexual orientation? I honestly don't give a fuck. And frankly, I am far from a conservative.

Sup Forums claims to be right wing - supports socially liberal values

protip: *you're not right wing*

>le user is lejun of hackerZ xD order le pizzas xDD

Why are you even here faggot? Why dont go and post your shit on facebook or something?

Meme tactics, my burgerbro. The same happened with

atheism
>fedora euphorics

vaporwave
>aesthetics

regular, common sense right
>alt-right

You name it.

>reddit
Half the people on Sup Forums need to fuck off then. Start with yourself, OP.

It's fucking disgusting.
Everyone sucking his dick so fucking hard, those mods were literally talking about his ass
Milo Jew is one of you: the person

>Watching a nig fuck your wife is okay as long as it's in the butt
This is what alt-right people actually believe

This.

Stay on Reddit you piece of shit

How can he be race mixing if he's gay and can't reproduce?

Nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit reddit drama. In the words of Mr Trump: you have to go back. (to reddit)

> le I'm going to argue against a strawman he never proposed
> le he's the leftists

>uses reddit
GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT NORMIES

You shouldn't have made him popular then retards

>daily reminder that THIS THREAD IS UP EVERYDAY TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>daily reminder that OP gets payed 4 bucks a day to shill for hillary clinton
>daily reminder if you respond to this thread, you are a cuck and ruining trumps election

I hate to say it but it's true honestly. Milo works on the Madonna principle of being namedropped and paid attention to, remove his sources of revenue and consign him to the mental dustbin regardless of what everyone else is doing.

>inb4 reddit, half of the people on Sup Forums go there, I don't want people to fall for this shit

no. fuck off cunt. Nice try to slippery slope Sup Forums into liking reddit

I'm not expecting everyone to like Milo. I don't have too much of an opinion of him. I do get tired of the mindless hate for him though. It's always the same too. "He's a kike, he's a fag, etc...." That shit is more annoying. I'm not saying you shouldn't criticize the guy. I have. He's a bit too narcissistic and he's degenerate. But it seems like some of the people who hate him only hate him because he's not "muh pure Aryan ideal." Okay? Fuck off. He's incredibly useful for shutting down SJWs and he's openly fighting for a more sensible, conservative government and he's doing an okay job at it. Has he used usto make a quick buck? Yes. Has he brought unnecessary attention to this board which has been diminishing in quality? Yes. But you can at least appreciate him for the work he has done and stop disowning him because he's not a true Scotsman.

He's one of the many socially liberal "Alt-righters" out there, his fanbase jokes about black dick. He's by all means cancerous but you have to remember, he is a journalist. Attention negative or positive is good for him.

Milo is worthless and belongs in the trash

That faggot needs to be chained to the back of a pick-up truck and drug down a gravel road until hes a bloody pelvis attached to a belt

He's a liberal white nationalist race-mixing Zionist.

A literal walking, talking, oxymoron.

Please dont feed the Jew.

this thread needs some music. i think this will be perfect !
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Daily reminderl

Milo is a faggot and should fuck off.

Laughing my ass off at all you backpedaling losers.

I hated Milo before it was cool.

All you fucking frauds literally supported a BBC-sucking homosexual for a solid year because he regurgitates what we say.

>who hate him only hate him because he's not "muh pure Aryan ideal." Okay? Fuck off.
>Okay? Fuck off.

Look at this stealthed faggot right here.

Types like a total fruit, and I bet he's been shilling for this stupid fuck this whole time. Get out, right-wing homos. You do not belong here.

Let Reddit rot.

Fuck that place, the people that go there, and most of all, the worlds most annoying website layout

he is the number one counter SJW. He is supper effective against feminists. pic related, just the presence of milo in a room triggers all feminists in a half km visible area. you guys are so dumb cant even realize he is the best weapon you possibly have.

Is there a single person who causes more butthurt from puritanical retards than this man?

I don't think there is.

I feel like he honestly has good intentions and is looking out for us desu.

TOP KEK

>our Trump board

Please fuck off and never post on this website again