Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/negativisme/status/808641537697423360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, smelling like kimchi

Yes, but surgery fixes them.

They're probably the most xenophobic, insular and exclusionary people in the world.

They're a step below the Arabs in that regard.

Yes. They don't have souls.

Yeah, lived there for 6 years, they are incredibly kind, generous and open.

This is assuming you're white.

They love white people. I know. I live there.

I can think of a few.

lel

kimchi tastes good though

There korean that's a flaw

their*

bump

There*

It's 'They're' you absolute moron. You better be dyslexic, otherwise you really need to concentrate more in school.

Yeah , they look like they've been hit round the face with a frying pan.

Being Korean

They're

Go to Korea and you will find out that 99.78236% of the women there look absolutely nothing like what you see on internet/K-pop vids. Most are ugly and they get Japanese actresses for their commercials. Been there. didn't do any of them.

Their*

Eyes, face and body. Flat faces, flat ass, and short legs. Weird nipples.

why are you blatantly lying kek

Thare.

Keks

I live in Korea and there's so many beautiful women everywhere. You're a fucking liar, mate. Yeah, they ain't all k pop stars but they're on average pretty good looking.

They age overnight and have no individual personality. The things they say are as boring and predictable as the way they look. A bland people.

Someone's got no game.

The fact is generally they are much skinnier than girls in the West, and also they have a better diet so they have better skin and hair. This ups the percentage of passable/hot girls massively.

Genetically, I don't think they are much better, but through other means, they are more attractive. Add in the masses of surgery, which I don't personally like then you're basically talking out of your ass.

aaaaand /thread...

Someone's been rejected a few too many times. Korea is just like any other country, it has it bland people and it has its great people. Out of all Asian nations, I would say they have the most individual personalities.

Someone's got no taste.

I all I can taste right now is salt, mate.

My older brother dates a Korean. She's kind of pretty, and she's quiet, but she's also educated in feminazi re-education camps so her fathers insane racism is totally cool, my brother is thought of as a nigger, and she was fired and nearly disowned for being a race traitor. Her dad's a gun nut, by which u mean he has a couple handguns and is also, in an unrelated way, a complete nutcase so my brother will likely die after he nuts in her 1 too many times and daddy hears that she's pregnant

She got some face on that makeup.
Not that I wouldn't bang her.

I have to agree with the other guy. I think you just aren't attractive to cool girls, so you pick faults. It's cool, that's how Sup Forums operates.

.....op, that chick literally has sideburns..why even ask

russian and kazakh women will always reign superior

are you fucking assuming there prounouns ?

their*

Yeah obviously, but still koreans are pretty good looking , plus they are very sympathetic

Never been rejected by a Korean, never tried, never had any desire for them. OP was asking for flaws.

>Out of all Asian nations, I would say they have the most individual personalities.

Doesn't say much. In the land of the blind, the slit-eyed man is king.

yeah, my dick isnt in one

Other than their ugly ass faces and brillo like cunt hair?
nope.

That's why every woman has flaws right ?

no just asians, i have the yellow plague

Their they're is there, so there.

so there, they're their is there

They're all fucking crazy. Ask any Korean dude.

that is hot. on a scale of 1 to trying to assaulting during sexy fun times how crazy are they?

I'd say a good allahu ackbar / assaulting during sexy fun times

Heard that one before. "I could have plenty of girls of I tried" It's just a defense mechanism. You sound a little angry at them, when I lived there girls hit on me. Have you ever thought that maybe you were the problem?

You need balance on the crazy hot scale. They are inherently unbalanced.

so i should bring a knife? or were both going to need some kevlar vests?

violent sex turns me on more

Margaret cho? Post Moar

You're gonna need a full body kevlar condom.

booking a trip to south korealand now

Before or after?

both. at the same time. i want to go into it with all her make up on then she wipes most of it off during

They get bored easily, their tails aren't prehensile, they masturbate with chopsticks, their pussies taste like kimchi.

Ha! I already had that one!

Beat this one nigger!

koreans are by far the best looking race of women on the planet

Nigga! Please!

Don't give me that shit without a BEFORE the plastic surgery pic from said girl...

she's all natty bro

Looks like a normal husband and wife to m e

Who cares what they used to look like before? She also used to look like a fetus! And before that, a zygote. So what! Before, is irrelevant! All that matters is NOW, you stupid bastard!

>Who cares what they used to look like before? She also used to look like a fetus! And before that, a zygote. So what! Before, is irrelevant! All that matters is NOW, you stupid bastard!

Nah nigger, the past is as important as the future. You see, all that plastic surgery is no more than FRAUD. The bitch know she's ugly so she 'repairs' herself, your dumb ass goes to Korea because you can't white women, fall in love with your "beautiful" korean qt and have a kid like pic related...

You can repair the "looks" but not the DNA you cunt

yeah, they're not white

the'ire*

they're*

there they're

But a Eurasian baby is not Korean so your argument is invalid.

your faggot

you're*

Thank god your here!

bump

You are very clumsy!

Why are they trying this hard to look white?

post nude korean plastic girls pls

they produce interior men

INTERIOR men? You mean interior designers?

>They're probably the most xenophobic, insular and exclusionary people in the world.
How is that a flaw though?

Do not trust Korean women. Most of them have undergone plastic surgery.

why is her nose wet?

韓国人 芸能人 100% 整形手術済

Yes. Small penis.

For all you plastic surgery haters, do you feel the same way about braces and teeth whitening?

Who give a fuck if she was a troll before plastic surgery if she is a an angel afterward.

Forgot the pic: twitter.com/negativisme/status/808641537697423360

this