What are you faggots voting for gay marriage? The answer is a no brainer

What are you faggots voting for gay marriage? The answer is a no brainer

I'm voting no, because fuck the faggots.

You poo pushers should just kys.

>poo pushers

im a girl lol

>actually being enrolled

CUCK

I'm not voting because it isn't actually a vote to pass a law, it's a 'taken into consideration' vote being ran by the Australian census and costing us over $60million.
If it was an actual vote that would amount to something I'd throw my two cents in but it isn't so fuck off faggot.

You're not a girl.

No

you'll never be a girl, and society will always look on you as a disgusting freak

I thought the wholr western world already allowed gay marriage. Why the fuck would you care if other people get married?

You get fined if you don't "vote"

And you'll still be forever single...

I vote yes to gay marriage, but Vote no to snakebite piercings.

Not for this vote, it's basically just a super expensive opinion poll.

i will after a few more months on these hormones

i have a bf

why canĀ“t you just mind your own business, you intolerant asshole.

everybody should just be able to do whatever makes him or her happy.
the only people who suck are the ones who are trying to dictate others whats normal and whats not.

See
It really doesn't actually count towards anything. It's fucking stupid. It should be done online voluntarily. Instead it's over $60 million when our budget is already fucked. Everyone wants fags to be able to do their own thing. Fuck the Muslims and churchies that don't.
You're probably the ugliest woman I've ever seen.

This is the best advertisement the 'vote no' campaigners could possibly ask for, and they didn't even come up with it!

Agreed the whole thing is a fucking waste of money, money which could go to literally anything else and be far more useful.

not with that mug, user

Hello I am a fag...

So fuck same sex marriage. It's useless. If you have lived with a person for x amount of years you have the right to visit in hospital. Also majority of insurences allow fag on fag benifits. I should know I was adopted by fags and I am also a fag. They got insurences fag privilages.

All you want marriage lisence is to rub in face of Christians and Catholics because it isn't enough jsut to be in love, you have to have religions bend to your will. FUCK OFF FAGS!

I don't get why gays want a marriage. It's a church thing anyway and no churches want gays. If I was them I would be making a movement for a civil union that gives you all the same rights as a marriage. Forcing shit down the throat of any religious organisation is always a bad idea. Just make something up and don't use the word marriage. Would be so much easier.

How does it feel knowing the only reason you are a fag is because your two dads diddled you as a child? You could have had a normal life if it weren't for perverted fags like your parents. Let them get married as much as they want but draw the line at adoption.

What, if you can't find anyone with low enough standards to fuck you, they shouldn't be happy either?

>Australian
Absolutely disgusting.
So, what got you like that? Dingo ate ya baby, now you've decided you're a chick?

it's alright if you want to """identify""" as a girl but you will never and i repeat, NEVER be a girl, since your sex is defined by your chromosomes and unless we find a way to change every single chromosome in someone's body, you'll still be a man, no matter how girly you look

>Marriage
>Church thing
>Religious Organisation
>Forcing shit down throat

Are you actually legally retarded cunt?

I wonder that all the time, if I was raped by my parents. Don't know, hope wasn't. Like I can imagine that my parents would, I hate them. They use to bring me to fag pride shit all the time. I really hate fags. They are all selfcenter igotistical assholes.

You're an idiot. I'm not even mad, just disappointed

Wait how is he retarded? Like it is well known that gays just want to make religions bend to their idelogy.. Like seriously. If they dont get their way, they will piss/shit/cry their way to what they want. It is all throughout history that gays are the biggest crybabies that ever existed.

Fucking faggot, off yourself. You'll never be a girl, you'll always be a man.

> thinking just putting things in green text actually portrays a point.

Are you fucking illiterate and certified retarded?

Muslims are worse bro.

Fuck dude how did I forget about muslims for a second? Guess my hate for fags made me forget about muslims... Was a nice time when I forget they existed