Check out my new rifle, bitches

Check out my new rifle, bitches.

will you shove it up your ass now?

nice budget .308

nerd

>Check out my new compensation
>'They won't know how small my dick is when I'm using this'

Kek

I hope you don't actually think this. It's not even that funny of a meme. Banana-tier at best.

I don't like how plastic y it looks, other than that it looks like a nice rifle, I'm currently waiting for another double barrel shotgun.

Triggered?
>I feel big and powerful with this piece of machinery
>Maybe now Stacy will stop fucking Chad when she sees me with this
This is you.

Enjoy your anime and masturbation.
Fucking beta-cuck.

Specs?

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!?!!? ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I GRADUATED AT THE TOP OF MY CLASS and blah blah blah im a navy seal n sheeit
>360noscope triple back flips and selfies with hitler

Okeay, captain capslock

Prove him wrong.
Post dick pic.

Nice vortex. i have the 16-34× on my 308. Don't know why you went such a short barrel and the tactical fore stock hand grip though

That says everything.

Nice OP!

Very nice!

I'm interested to know how much money OP has invested in this, and how much the bullets cost. What's the total cost of use over, say, a year?

Last time someone I know told me about a new gun purchase, I said "wow, you could have taken a nice weekend vacation for that much!" right in front of him and his wife -- who rolled her eyes often.

> guns are expensive self esteem compensation tools

I salute both of your deadly weapons!

Almost 1800

Total mini vacation

>I'm interested to know how much money OP has invested in this, and how much the bullets cost. What's the total cost of use over, say, a year?

A .308 is about $1000 - $1500 for a good one.

Scopes are $100 - $1000 in general.

Reasonable quality .308 ammo is about $0.65 a round.

So you would want about $2500 to really get into it.

What school do you go to OP?
>hide yo kids