Nig Attacks Art Teacher caught on camera

Black student attacks white teacher
youtube.com/watch?v=5lpKyUHe_OM
He dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/2016/05/19/disturbing-video-shows-planned-attack-on-high-school-art-teach/21380375/
web.archive.org/web/20160520122131/http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/19/disturbing-video-shows-planned-attack-on-high-school-art-teach/21380375/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Need dat gramma whippin

Tnb wuuurrstaaaaah

he's alpha asf imo

yo fug u teecha

HE ON HIZ WAY TUH SKOO
HE FINNA BE ASTANOT N MUHFUKEN EN-GEE-NEAH

aol.com/article/2016/05/19/disturbing-video-shows-planned-attack-on-high-school-art-teach/21380375/

web.archive.org/web/20160520122131/http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/19/disturbing-video-shows-planned-attack-on-high-school-art-teach/21380375/

>Not releasing their name because they're a minor

When will this shit stop being allowed?

That white teacher deserve it for oppresing those innocent children. Litterally white devil

Did this news network pull out every last nigger they had on staff for this report?

dindu's attempt at performance art

My thoughts exactly lmao

"Quick make the nignogs look civilised!!"

oh shit waddup

I doubt this is even the full footage
remeber that footage of Michael Brown stealing that was cut by CNN?
probably the same type of censoring

DELET THIS

Top Kek, he was fucking the teacher whilst being dragged out

Why are whites such a weak race?

I am so, so goddamn sick of niggers. Day of the rope when?

chaim, pls

>2016
>still shoehorning blacks into public schools

Top kek

He need a grandma whoopin, with the sweet potato pies cookin in the kitchen

Why are niggers parodies of themselves?

Implying Jews aren't white

Implying Ashkenazis aren't too European by now to qualify as a real Semite

>Grandma has to administer a whoopin
>Because mother either isn't in the picture or is too busy partying to be bothered with being a parent
>Where is the dad? "he ain't shit, he left me"
I fucking hate niggers.

Why are White people trivialising when black people attack teacher or some official worker, they always try to find and rationalize why it happened, if white chav would do same, whole school would get on their feet and ostracize.

White people are just being too soft on criminals because of muh skin of color poor boys.
When white people see black person do they perceive them in chains constantly that they feel such sympathy for them or what?

the brutality of the past still lingers in our country's memory. even though it shouldnt. we went from stifling and beating blacks to accepting everything they do as OKAY

how the fuck do niggers manage getting such a potato quality video? You could take better videos with a Nokia from 10 years ago.

>a black majority city is called Memphis

WE

>Art Teacher
Another liberal gets enriched.

dont want to seem racist

When I was younger, I was one of several who bullied a Jewish teen to death.

Because if he laid a single finger on the nogs to defend himself he would be fired and thrown in jail

WUZ

That's funny, I paralyzed my bully neck down and went to prison for it

>"One of the things we are going to have to do is literally get the cell phones out of the hands of kids, because it becomes a weapon in the hand of the wrong person."

Yeah, that ought to do it.

>teacher wasn't armed

very unamerican

What did he do to you that made you do that?

>cellphones are now classified as weapons
>niggerfists are still legal

BIN THAT PHONE

That boy is up for a #grandmawhoopin

That's just normal Memphis.

If the kid was white, the teacher black, you bet his name would be fucking pasted all over the net followed by
>mayn, azaraken witda fug bix nood namsayin.....raycismayn, but ah aint no snitch so whatthefu

Can you think of a worse job than being a teacher at a 99.9% black school?

That's what she gets for agreeing to be in the same room as nigs for a simple pay check.

No job is without risk.

Beat and humiliated me on a daily basis from the first grade up until ninth. He started shit in front of a bar when I was smoking, so I knocked him out cold with a single punch. Hit the back of his head on the side of the pavement. One cool thing about Finnish court is that the victims can't sue for extraordinarily high sums, I ended up paying less than five figures total to the victim because I didn't have the intent to cause the degree of harm that happened to him. Best thing about Finnish prisons? You can study even university courses if you like and work: you can make more in a day than the junior guards in the facility (which is fucked, but still possible).

I would have understood it if I was one of those annoying spergy kids, but I just wanted to be left to my own devices. One night had one too many shots and lashed out. Still, no regrets, criminal record isn't as big of a meme here as it is in US.

/thread