Mfw just witnessed a group of chavs attacking a paki

>mfw just witnessed a group of chavs attacking a paki
>they were telling him to go back to pakiland

It has been a decent day so far lads.

Sooner have a Paki than that scum any day

fuck off cuck, chavs are powerless.

Ahmed

So what people were saying about chavs were true.
Good!

>t. Ahmed that got twatted

What were they saying?

>chavs are powerless.

Yeah, nice convenient excuse for lazy, entitled cunts

literal cuck

Kek. I hope you bought them all a pint afterwards!

Go back to pakiland

time to start teaming up with chavs for the right wing death squads

Chavs are the ones who are targeted by Pakistani paedophile gangs, it's their little sisters, cousins and nieces that are groomed, drugged, gang raped and then pimped out and passed around like a joint to other sleazy middle aged Pakistanis once they're thoroughly addicted to heroin.

We have lads or adlays in Australia

>lazy, entitled cunts

I'll take a bunch of lazy and entitled cunts over the religion of Piss anytime.

I agree, brother
Those chavs are absolutely haram erm I mean degenerate!

Fuck off back to Tower Hamlets

>Pakiland
Top bants

>I'll take a bunch of lazy and entitled cunts over the religion of Piss anytime.

Yup, that's right. Just keep blaming everything that's wrong in your life on every other fucker

All soooo unfair innit bruh?

>Pakistani paedophile gangs

And of course there's never been a white British paedo?

Stay thick m8

>Yup, that's right. Just keep blaming everything that's wrong in your life on every other fucker

I will Ahmed and you can keep blaming chavs for your failure of an existence every time one knocks the ever loving shit out of you. :^)

>travis haley takes a shit.gif

>An isolated pedo is every bit as bad as dangerous as organized grooming gangs that have the government covering up for them

Amen
They sit around being twats and collect welfare, but some may grow up and get a job

Better than a equal number of Muslims collecting welfare and at the same time trying to destroy the country

White guy having sex with a 14 year old slut parading in a nightclub is different to literal curry niggers seeking out women to be turned into prostitutes.

I hope you bought them some lambrini and cutters choice for there heroic behavior OP

I kind of like chavs. If you're a man and you don't want to have rough sex with a mouthy, adidas fitted, hoop earring wearing, violent, fat arsed chav girl; you're missing something inside.

Based Australia. You always were the better son.

It's not that I don't want to, it's that they are attention seeking drunks who often disappear.

Chavs are our greatest ally in the fight against the eternal paki

Wow violence is so cool. Live life on the edge xD

muh dick

t. member of the upper middle class

Father why?

Do the women in England all look the same or have I seen a thousand different pics of these two?

join them you twat
embrace the chav culture

seems like the chavs are the only uncucked bongs from were im sitting.

>t. Pakilander

Found the snackbar.

They all look the same

They are uncucked but they are in inbred villages. Literal shitholes.

Dem women are filthy too.

;_;

You're a fucking idiot.

>british wiggers vs mudshits

Can I root for a lightening strike to just kill them all?
I'm having trouble picking sides on that one.

>inbred

So? How do you think we snowniggers came about?
>Whites = Extreme isolation and inbreeding

Chavs are the real English

Stay mad my brown friend.

Rasheed

I get what you're saying, but when they've inbred for so long, they're literally speaking a different language.

>One isolated nutter who stalks a few girls, maybe gets in a quick grope, gets arrested and goes to prison
>Organised gangs of muslims who blackmail, traffick, rape and molest girls in the hundreds, get away with it because the police, the council and the government covers the whole thing up and only a few of them go to prison when it all comes to light more than a decade later

Inshallah that chav will feel the wrath of Allah

Sure they might not be the most sophisticated and well spoken but they have and should still makeup the bulk and backbone of the English.

Chavs used to do all the hard labour, farming, craft and soldiering. They need firm leadership but they made England great.

I love being a chav mate, work in a pot wash all day then go blaze some weed with the lads in out air max and tracksuits lad

I bet the attackers were Slavs, cause anglos are pussies.

based
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

GO

U fucking wot m8?

Now don't make me swear at you over the internet again

Thanks pops

they dress just like my slut friends, noice.

Modern day Britain feels like a penal colony, so we can relate to the original purpose of Australia

Yeah. It's not that you're wrong, it's that I'm middle class.

Literally a different language.

Fucking kek'd

Saved.

>All the people in this thread supporting assholes
Jesus Christ what has this board become lately. This isn't justice, it's senseless violence.