MAVS VS. LAKERS GAME THREAD

DIRK 30K WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

yoursportsinhd.com/game/0021600947/
youtube.com/watch?v=_f1QXyoByg0
youtu.be/z6hpgrwGIww
fivethirtyeight.com/features/nate-silver-and-mark-cuban-talk-a-lot-of-politics-and-a-little-basketball/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for GO MAVS

seth gonna get a 30 piece tonight and cuck dirk out of the milestone

but we win by twenty so it's cool

that would be ok with me actually bc i can still get a ticket to friday's game but tonight i will be sitting here with you fags

Get ready for BTFO Ingram fanpussies

just make it quick Mavs bros

>Ingram

Holy shit he on fire tonight

>The Lakers have lost their last 13 games against the Mavericks

fug this game is already over

Not even half of first quarter and the game already is decided.

Randle is guarding Dirk, it's not a big surprise that Dirk is 5-5 desu

Barnes is probably gonna go off soon too

Randle might be the worst defender in the league when he's not engaged, literally gives Okafor tier effort

Larry Nance Jr is such a likable dude

Trade him to an actual good team please.

clarkson pass the ball you cunt

Who is the alpha on this Lakers team?

thats the problem. they got too many chiefs trying to run the team. but Lonzo Ball's gonna set em all straight i tell you hwhat

i don't want Ball, I want jackson

god Russell is so streaky

Josh pls

Randle is a bigger bust than Ingram at this point

>lakers didn't want Dirk to go iso for the 2 points so they left Harris open for a 3

spoonfeed me a stream please. I fucking live in texas and this game is blacked out and firstrow is garbage

he's not a bust but his problem is that his motor and work ethic is directly linked to how many shots he gets

if he doesn't get shots, he doesn't play d and doesn't make the right reads

>using babies as advertising props

really makes me think

yoursportsinhd.com/game/0021600947/

Alright the game ended. Goodnight guys

Cuban is a closet gay, right?

I will always love Dirk for winning that title against the Heat

what is corey brewer's face?

>when the good guys win ;-;
youtube.com/watch?v=_f1QXyoByg0

Lakers making the game surprisingly competitive. I expected them to be losing by 40 at this point.

So it's official, Whataburger>In n Out

yeah no shit
imma hit them up after the game to celebrate

Whataburger is the eternal GOAT

t. someone with no taste buds

When they honey butter the chicken biscuit just right

damn i was looking foward to a burger but now i want the biscuit
choices

Of course he's a democrat

he is not a democrat

Do Lakers even know what defense is?

they're effecitvely playing randle at center right now, don't like this lineup at all

So sad that kids nowadays will not remember Dirk, they'll remember Stephen Curry's chucking and Lebron James.

Whats so special about In n Out? They sell like 1 burger and a choice of getting it animal(meme) style, its good but I legit like Wendys more than In n Out

french fries, shakes are god tier
hamburgers are good tier

i like getting a double double with cheese fries

In n Out fries may be the objectively worst fry I have ever had in my life. Incredibly soggy and very little flavor to them

your in n out must be shit then because mines always come out great

which location do you go to

>tfw no qt jaime maggio gf to spit on my 4inch cock and lock eyes with me while having a mouth full

why even live brahs? lakers are shit anyways

What's that, faggot?

youtu.be/z6hpgrwGIww

AKSHUALLY their fries are shit, thats why they have to cover them in cheese and meme sauce

Their burgers are good though, never had a shake

>tfw a random spee thread makes you realize how old you are because the last time you watched bball the Lakers were the top team

Did you know that Dallas has a better record than the Clippers ever since that 4-17 start?

They are literally winning with a roseter full of undrafted players.

Plus, the last time the lakers won in Dallas was like 2008 or something.

The fries were bad in Texas, Arizona and Los Angeles locations

most of dallas's half-time shows are weird liberal pandering to gay shit, that's why im wondering

last week they had some transgender fat dude doing interpretative dance

you are a fucking retard?
" People think I’m a Democrat. I’m not. I’m an independent. People think I’m a progressive. I’m not. I’m far more middle of the road, particularly on fiscal issues and probably a little bit left on social issues."
fivethirtyeight.com/features/nate-silver-and-mark-cuban-talk-a-lot-of-politics-and-a-little-basketball/

How's Ingram doing?

kek

He probably leans left but Cuban was just bootyblasted because him and Trump have always had a little rivalry and he was probably jelly that Trump was the billionaire businessman turned politician

Can confirm. Fries are bad at Dallas, Houston locations. They were good at a Hollywood location I went to, tho.

yeah he even said trump winning is making it less likely that he will run

HOW IS BRANDON INGRAM SO FUCKING SHITTY?!

Hard to say then, I've never been to the one on Venice Blvd yet. But I travel a bit for work and been to Norwalk, Pico, Industry, La Puente, West Covina, Torrance, Murrieta, Temecula, SD, Anaheim and Carlsbad and they've all been pretty dank.

Well he lied then we he had that interview. Who the fuck backs Hillary and says is they aren't progressive. That the most leftist and cuckiest thing to do, vote Hillary.

Making an absolute embarrassment of himself.

I have never had 5 Guys

now that's some meme shit, expensive as fuck too
they got caffiene free coke there so its nice though

Ask your mom. She's had five guys more than once

Can confirm. Fries are bad at Dallas, Houston locations. They were good at a Hollywood location I went to, tho.

Top tier, ignore except about them being expensive

Hillarys extremely moderate for a Democrat dude. We can argue about how shitty of a person she is but there's no denying her policies were still moderate

How do you Califaggots live around so many Mexicans?

I'm glad Texas has barely any minorities

lakeshits LMAO

"most leftist"
that is literally retarded
bernie sanders is way more left than hillary and he said in the interview that it was a protest vote because he didn't like trump's policies and associates

you've been lurking here for a while senpai
how did that clipper game go again?
how about that suns game?

THIS, in fact as a Dallas resident the only time I ever see minorities is when I watch Cowboys/Mavs games

>barely any minorities

What kind of sheltered side of town have you never had to leave?

The Dallas side prob

LMAO brutal west coast stretch and suns are playin better lately

LMAO lakebusts need a full rebuild because kobe had to have 3 seasons to chuck by himself

even in those towns, there is a growing minority population. I was the only filthy chicano in my highschool, 10 years later my niece starts highschool and there's enough mexicans to fill up to classes

Yogi > Ingram

this is the dumbest lineup ive ever seen

What the heck is Kobe's logo/profile pic?

Laker fans keep talking about Ingram's potential.

I don't honestly see it

It's a meme ya dip

either I'm taking obvious bait or you've never been to curry ching chong Plano