Pic related is your slave for one week and has to do everything you say. How do you use her?

Pic related is your slave for one week and has to do everything you say. How do you use her?

Too not to seen around.

Cooking? Maybe cleaning.

sent her away, fucking hell OP

She can paint my house.

Paint my living room. God I'm not getting up on that ladder again.

dude, just fucking stop

For any footfags

Practice my crane kicks on her frontbutt

Just my type. U have good taste op
I'd probably do everything imaginable. Wouldn't leave the bedroom all week.

Nice. This is the only nude I have atm, but here you go

She'd be doing a lot a cleaning and buttsex.

Put her in a nuns habit and make her clean my house, wash my car, tend to my lawns and gardens, give me her paycheck

Nice

Step one

Step two

Step 3

Clean, cook and run errands.

Very nice. Here's an older pic

Have her clean my house, take care of my car registration, prepare healthy food for myself over the course of the week, and ensure my bedding is clean and cool when I return.

After which I would politely thank her for her labors, and have sloppy, barbaric sex with one of my girlfriends.

I want to fuck her ass while she fucks her pussy with that big dildo.I'd make her take it in the ass while she called her friends and family. Then I'd have her tear out and stuff pages from the bible in her pussy while i fucked her face.

im not into fatties that much but goddamn i wanna suck her toes

Haha
Nice, she loves having her feet worshipped

Is this your wife/gf user?

Recent fuckbuddy, only been with her a couple times so far

Is she ticklish?

I bet she feels FANTASTIC riding your cock. perfect size for just the right amount of pressure and then those big ass tiddies in your face...hnggggggg

Yes
She's a great fuck and yea those tits are fantastic. Gives a great sloppy deepthroat too

Yep, this. Also, cooking. Probably try to fist her, too.

Nice

Another older pic. Anybody jerking to her?

would need more nudes for that son

I'd Rent her out to some Negros.That's the only type that would want something that heinous! Then at the end of the week when i had scraped my earnings together... I would buy myself a hot college teen prostitute and send the coal burning pork chop back home. WIN WIN Situation!

The one I posted is the only one I have so far. I'll see about getting more
How much would you charge?

Have her clean my entire house, cook 3 meals a day (cook again from scratch if a meal doesn't taste good) and do the laundry. Oh, does she know how to do haircuts? Because I'd like a buzz cut.

any more ass shots?

Closest I have atm

Bitch is perfect

Id fuck those fat sloppy floppy titties

Nice

I'd hurt those tits A LOT. Get 'em real sore.

I'd make her eat my ass. Probably fart right her pig mouth while I'm at it.

Definitely fuck her asshole.

get her a gym membership

Eat healthy and start working out

Nice