How fucked will Farca be tomorrow?

How fucked will Farca be tomorrow?

not as fucked as your face would be if you were standing in front of me you little reddit spic, fuck off

why so rude?

bit rude m8. are you a butthurt Arse fan

If PSG get knocked out, I sell my fucking season pass next season... This team wins whenever everybody think they gonna lose and lose when it's an easy win. A choke is still a real possibility here.

Are you franco-algeriene?

based

this

fpbp

Lots PSG fans are now customers like him since the qatari take over , if you are looking for real Parisian supporters its Red Star and Paris Fc .

savage

Red star is a fucking commie club and Paris FC a meme team that can't even get a neutral revenue balance.
Got a season ticket since 96, but yeah bandwaggoners represents 85% of the stadium attendance nowadays.

how can someone fall so fucking fast for a bait
>that flag
oh.

>being a spic

>triggered spic detected

>p hacking

Should I use one of those free bets you get on sites on Barcelona?

Based britgod laying it down

how can someone be mad about not having the military strength to seize two tiny islands, only a few miles off their coast, from a nation that is basically on the other side of the world
>that flag
oh.

lel

>when the first post is also the best post

Has there ever been a fall from grace worse than England?

>literally have land in every part of the world, most powerful country in the world
>lose all your territories
>Brownskins come to your country and overtake everything
>invent world's most popular sport
>unironically lose in a major tournament to Iceland who had a parttime dentist on the squad
>nation can't win trophies anyway