Attacking full-back

>Attacking full-back

>Attacking without superior nipponese steel

These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>crossing fullback

uh oh.. this fatty's gone batty. your bedtime snack is ready lardlord. calm the fuck down

Why did these threads become a thing?

Is it a super cool leddit maymay?

>moneybacker

>amerishart """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""footb*ll""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>""""""""""""""""""""kick""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""off""""""""""

>namefag
>nigger

euthanize yoself

fuck I love dq

shittest meme that i can remember

>factor back

>false 1

>goalkeeper

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

Also just accidentally found out that if you highlight text and then click on a post to reply to it, the highlighted text will automatically be added as greentext to your post

>I am literally so new that I didn't know that

*takes long drag from vape*
*holds it in for a bit and blows it all in a huge cloud*
*smirks proud and smug*

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>tfw been on Sup Forums for 7 years and still don't know how to do spoilers

>box-to-box midfielder

ctrl s
your welcome.

Whatever the health effect, vaping is more disgusting than smoking to me. Maybe it's that you have to actually clean the thing instead of just burning it away, but it also seems to be almost exclusively a white trash thing.

>sweeper keeper

I bet you also read the rules when you first started coming here
Fucking cuck

>damage controlling this hard, because he's right

>creation midfielder

>>>>>>>holding midfielder

>enganche
>classic 10

These threads are singlehandedly causing the destruction of this board. Absolutely cancer.

>Defensive Striker

>todocampista

>Makelele role

>obvious passing situation
>DC calls prevent defense