Rate my art please. <3

Rate my art please.

Other urls found in this thread:

gemmabutterfly.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep this thread family friendly please. And my deviantart too! last time i asked, sick people began posting xxx content and spamming my deviantart. try that again and i will report all those involved to the police.

Op is not the artist. Op is a faggot trying to turn Sup Forums into his personal army.

Not your personal army, fag.

>makes a thread on Sup Forums pretending to be artist
>"lel all these faggots r guna think dis is me when it isn't lelelekekekewewlad"

GTFO

Not your personal army.

If you want to troll someone, do it yourself, faggot.

wow. okay, first of all i am a GIRL. so please refer to me as such. you mysgonist jerk.

and i only want feedback on my art. why would i turn this place into my army?

stop trying to hijack my thread you dirtbag. you are U L T R A-C R I N G E.

Thread/

how does asking for feedback mean i am making people my soldiers? is this some kind of joke and an attempt to hijack my thread?

and stop with the homophobic language

>girl
Tits or gtfo

>
>how does asking for feedback mean i am making people my soldiers? is this some kind of joke and an attempt to hijack my thread?
>and stop with the homophobic language
Fuck off, faggot.

it is possible for some one to be so ironic that it starts growing on them and they start actually believing their own act

be careful op

NYPA GTFO

no you get lost. keep off of my thread and deviantart you sicko. i don't like your kind of people near me.

typical cis jerk. get out of my art.

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. Fucking middle school kids who missed the bus to school today so they stayed home

"LMAOROFLCOPTER Im gonna troll someone I dont like but I am not clever enough to do it myself so I will use Sup Forums. I bet no one has ever thought of that LMAO SHIT IS LIT"

Go away. We don't want you here. You are cancer, you are AIDS, you are the faggotist of the faggots. Leave and never come back. Better yet, drink bleach.

i appreciate the concern Keybourd-Man (or should i call you Elisha Shaddock??)

i am not trying to incite hate about myself. only want feedback on my art. why would i hate myself???

Found OP's actual deviantart page

gemmabutterfly.deviantart.com/

rude much? you are reported. bye jerkface.

that is some annoying hater who says my friend sent her after me. not sure why. :C

You don't scare me, begone thot

Wannabe edgelord memesters are worse than SJWs. Go back to Xbox live and watching Keemstar videos nigger

hey I think that art is pretty cute :)

damagecontrol.png

Faggot OP excepts us to fall for his cringe so that we attack the artist linked.

wow. so standing up for my rights as a girl means i watch keemstar? whoever that is?

Spamgore.exe

Anyone have any weaponized autism lying around so we can find the real OP?

aww thanks! finally, one nice comment! :)

you guys have at it if you want, I've got a job interview in a little while

glhf

typical devient art style every artist on that website has/10

*~~g E M m a B U t T e R F lY~~**

if you don't like it then you don't need to be so rude then. ._.

no problem :)