Eagles of Death Metal concert cancelled over singer's anti-islamic interview

>Eagles of Death Metal concert cancelled over singer's anti-islamic interview
fa.cebook.com/rockenseine/posts/10154152916503851

France is the ultimate cuckshed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act
statement-on-lambdaconf.github.io/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/19/imuslim-security-liberal-mentality-responsible-bataclan/
youtube.com/watch?v=f8yRMdo5pgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So basically the terrorists have won

As long as you don't say muslims were terrorists you're fine.

>your concert is attacked by islamic fundamentalists who kill over a hundred people
>you speak out against the religion that facilitates this
>you are punished for it
lmaoing at your life french turbocucks

>Volunteer to go back to the front lines of a world war
>be told that you aren't welcome in the corpse-filled trenches
>oh gosh how disappointing

oh wow, we truly are cucked

anti-islamism is NOT okay. he should just forget about what happened and get on with his life. you can't live in the past forever.

>Implying Eagles of Death Metal want to play in France after what happened.

MAXIMUM KEK

It doesn't surprise me, France is known for surrendering to their enemies.

They really did want to play though. But not anymore, bad goy Jesse spoke out against the muslim :^)

>(You)

>Expecting a band that was who's venue was literally an islamic terrorist attack site not to have anti-Islamic views

Wew lads
That's like saying that someone allergic to a food shouldn't stop eating it

Le Cuck Français

Le Cocu™

this

no matter how """""""""politically incorrect""""""" the singer is, it's fucking rude to cancel them when it must be scary as fuck for them to play in Paris again

It's a good thing, hopefully now the band can speak out how fucked France is.

Please someone save us :^(

J U S T

It's not like freedom of expression in all it's forms is the important fundamental right and the basis for modern western civilization or anything.

France is about as salvageable as Detroit at this point.

Well done French cucks.

those fags seems to forget the band members were in that concert too, they are victims ...

You never cease to fail us, Swedenistan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act

>The Gayssot Act enacted on 13 July 1990, makes it an offense in France to question the existence or size of the category of crimes against humanity as defined in the London Charter of 1945, on the basis of which Nazi leaders were convicted by the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg in 1945-46

faggot ass band will issue an apology

Try distributing leaflets promoting Sup Forums ideology and see how far you get before you're arrested

>freedom of expression in all it's forms is the important fundamental right
I think this is THE central point of disagreement between classic liberalism and Neomarxism/neoliberalism/just-cuck-my-shit-upism.

The neocucks believe that the right to stay unoffended and equal at all times is the most fundamental. There was recently a splendid illustration of this regarding LambdaConf: statement-on-lambdaconf.github.io/

This is the gist of what he said for anybody wondering.

>Jesse Hughes: ‘Insider’ Muslim Security and ‘Liberal Mentality’ Responsible For Bataclan Bloodshed

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/19/imuslim-security-liberal-mentality-responsible-bataclan/

So we are cucked.

>CUKED CUKED CUKED LOL

You only have this word in your mouth dude?

Jeanne au secours!

I'd say it is OK to oppose islam, especially since too many of them dictates that you can't leave and sees everyone not a muslim as being second grade.

most of his claims are bullshits though, i think the cheering muslims in the street may be right

How are you not cucked? You got shot to shit by islamic terrorists and the singer in the band that was playing in the attacked concert hall having a negative opinion of pisslam gets a concert cancelled.

Cucked as fuck.

Come to America. I'll marry your sister and get you a green card.

I'm sorry? Who are you?

>b-but you

Are you even allowed to denote race in your statistics anymore? Stay on topic frogcuck.

We can be heroes.
Just for one day.

You'd think survivors of a massacre would get a pass on this issue

the french seem happy with this decision?

Top kek, isn't baguetteland like 70% muslim now? Enjoy ur rapings

The entire west is cucked by this shit, best ally. Just pray you want live long enough to see the inevitable collapse.

>Almost killed by Islamic terrorist
>Hurr durr you can't be Islamophobic

KEK KEK KEK

the comments are pretty good, even those who dont agree with the singer still think it was stupid to cancel them

I think they want to sound like chickens
cuckcuckcuckcukcuck

>like 70% muslim now

Sup Forums, always make me smile :^))

>That me change topics to avoid hard questions and give answers. Similar to how the French government doesn't want to give hard answers about radical Islam so they just cancel anyone who talks about it

That's rich coming from Great Britain though :^)

I'm speechless.

""""""""great"""""""" britain

Was there ever any doubt the French would surrender?

Only two disagree.

Hvordan gar det i Norge, norsk venn? Hvor mye neger/muslimer i Oslo? Jeg tenker noe flytter a jobbe

(checking in progress...)
>a fucking leaflets
Americans still have a lot more freedom of speech than the Internet might have you believe.

Well I mean if a band was trashing the basic fabric of American society and they couldn't come I'd be happy too

du är bokstavligen en hanrej
röstar du mp också eller?

Fucking fags wish they get shot

if you perform for your enemies they win

>most of his claims
He is making two claims in the article. Which one do you disagree with?

the cuckoldry... it burns

det går bra i trondheim.
det er en god del sorte/muslimske innvandrere i oslo. du bor vurdere trondheim i stedet for bergen hvis du ikke liker muslimer.

Toute les putes à bougnoules et gauchiasses de merde, c'est triste.

Europe legitimately doesn't have free speech as we understand it here in the States. Maybe some countries do, I'm not exactly versed on laws regarding freedom of speech in countries like Liechtenstein and Andorra, but the major ones? Not even close. Reminder that people have actually, factually been arrested for mean internet comments over there.

>But America has problems too!

Is there a word for this kind of argument, where acting like someone else having problems somehow negates your own? There should be.

>If we're deathly afraid, they lose
Vive la liberte

Tusen takk for det informasjon

I have a very good job here in programming but I'm learning norwegian for fun and thinking about going there for lets say an year for the sights and to polish my norsk

I'm surprised it took so long for the venues to capitulate, seeing as the army was covering the recipients of peaceful immigrant frustration in the national flag right after the incident allegedly happened

#notallterrorists

No, you can own guns in detroit and shoot home invaders.

It's over, ISIS wins.

Freedom of speech is getting slashed. People have been conditionined to be overly sensitive about their feelings, so they follow.

>les français ITT qui refusent d'admettre qu'ils sont cocus

in a video he claimed that abdelsam and his "band" was already in the bataclan staring at them before the concert even start, and that the secuity was involved.
and finally the cheering muslims

That's one of the things i most envy in Burgerclapland :/
Most of Europe is typical leftist facism with thought-crime. We won with evil communism and are free, lel...

It's in the sticky, actually.
>tu quoque
>Avoiding having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - answering criticism with criticism.

Sup Forums would have a field day if we translated all the comments. Goddamn, some of them make my blood boil.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8yRMdo5pgo
>meanwhile in France

He was there. What makes you doubt him?

Why can't i find this reported anywhere in english speaking media? Everything says he injured his finger and canceled.

Hey based polack friend. Oslo is pretty much a muslim city now. Especially if you are short on cash and cant afford living in the west part of town. In 1 week I got my iPhone stolen by somali pickpockets on the bus, and beaten up by some arab scum. Try Stavanger, Bergen or Trondheim instead, those are better cities overall I think.

(blue represents 50%> immigrants)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

because abdelsan was already busy in the street killing peoples
what an alibi right ?

fuck me

>People are agreeing with the decision

Only the dead can know peace from this indoctrination and Globalism.

Because the decision was made literally one hour ago, just wait until it gets picked up.

The facebook page of the event is more than enough proof.

The French could take home the cuck gold.

>polish my norsk

I don't think so. They made their name on being politically incorrect.

Besides, they have the moral high ground.

Good alibi indeed. Guess the terror got to his head.

Do you really think tho they should be cancelled because of his statements?

>Y E S
My sides

What does it say, I can't read surrenderspeak.

Neat. I've noticed a ton of those kinds of arguments lately, like;

>Europe you have an immigration and integration problem.
>Yeah well you're 60% white!

That doesn't magically make the immigrant problem in Europe disappear.

You know what, France? Fuck you. You deserve everything you get. Fucking cucks.

I too would have anti-islamic views if my concert was invaded by men who were shouting allahu akbar

Women can be triggered by every single man who walks by but this dude can't be triggered by an ideology that literally nearly killed him. Perfect :DD

You're replying to either a leftist or a muslim, don't bother Hans.

>get shot at
>criticize people who shoot at you
>be the bad guy

I cant go on like this

>Watch muslims gun down 130 people mercilessly right in front of you
>Aren't allowed to dislike them
We need a nuclear war. Start over.

Josh Homme is based as fuck too

#searchParis
#ParisAttacks
#Bagnolet
#BloodDonations
#LibertEqualityFraternity (fench motto)

We are the soldiers of the caliphate in France, and we are going to #BurnParis

2nd comment:
You fucking idiot religion is love, you don't understand it and only see violence and death IDIOTS