My mother is mad for some reason and is destroying the house as she always do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TYyQs3AbBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iktf

Did you eat the family monkey?

Knock that hoe out

yes, I'm a good kid

Friends are mad at me for being """racist""". Just shouldn't have said anything.

lol reminds me to my psycho mother before she went to the shrink
she changed all of sudden after she hit me with a steel hanger and let me with 5 stitches in my chin
lol classic mothers

prepare a good sopa de macaco for her and she will be happy

The real world is not like Sup Forums. Grow the fuck up

My mum was suffering through anorexia and bulimia for the first 20 years of my life, to which she would force her terrible eating habits on myself, which lead to terrible nutritional deficits and stunted growth. Later on, during puberty the lifestyle of nothing but junk all my life started to have a negative impact and (due to not throwing up every meal like my mother was), I started to get fat and this was on top of a whole swathe of social anxiety and depression issues.
From the age of 12 onwards I was bullied by my mother, for being a "disgusting fat failure who should have been aborted", despite being fed nothing but fast food, not being allowed to play sports or have a physically active social life due to irritating living situations.
In a twist of genetics and circumstance, ended up adapting most of the poor relationship with food my mother had but after seeing how bulimia destroyed my mother's body, never ended up adopting that calorie "balancing" behaviour.
At age 17, after a long argument involving her smashing my only thing of value and escape in the world: the computer, a few cruel words about the reality of her mental health were spoken and she went fucking mental, scratching my clothing apart and cashing me out of the house with a knife. Two days later, after sneaking back into the house, most of my stuff was thrown in a bunch of old bags, with a card on top informing me of a court date and that the police will be coming if I am still there.
I was hit with an apprehended violence order, meaning being legally kicked out of the house. After spending a few days on the street, a family member took me in and was two years before having any further contact with mum. She rang up and in a drunken mess over the phone asking for forgiveness, while trying to blame how her father had treated her as a kid for how she treated me. Also blamed my father, which after divorce wasn't legally even allowed to see us.

lol classic mothers

*taps u on the shoulder*
there there

I'm making a "cu de argentino viado", everybody loves here, but they say it can make you sick.

maybe in your country but racist humour is very common here, even amongst seemingly poltically correct normies

Well Jesus user. A shame the child protective services didn't step in 2bh.

Sup Forums spews a lot of bullshit, but I don't see how stopping immigration and being nationalist is wrong.

*repairs your enter key*
alright now give that another try

Fucking kill her

wew lad

uh

LOL my mother was fine but my dad secretly fucked every woman that was willing throughout my parents marriage and raked up a huge debt buying tons of expensive cars and in the end he broke the marriage because he found his one true love and our house was sold and we had to move with our mother into an apartment under turkish landlords and he told us to refuse his inheritance because it was only a bazillion of debts

Fuck, I will be praying for you user, kinda makes me remember this story:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TYyQs3AbBM

h-haha classic Aussie shitposting

>arguing with mother
>accidentaly burned her with hot water while making tea
>she starts to cry
>she says "why the fuck did you do it?!"
>I tell her it was an accident
>"get out! get out of the kitchen!" she tells me while crying
>I feel bad
>went to my room and started crying

your mother sounds like an absolute cancer, I've always thought every psycho had a breaking point just like my mother had, but yours sounds like broke every single time and kept going.
Torch the witch's lair ASAP
shit familia, i didn't know this kind of shit happened in germany, sounds like a fucked up telenovela plot

my dad had some immigrant girlfriends while still married to my mom, she abandoned her job when I was born to take care of me, but when I was a child until I was 16-17 she (and my dad afterwards) drank a lot and it ruined my childhood. Seeing your parents act like fucking fools and not being able to bring home any friends and basically shut up when people talked about their parents destroyed me

My dad used to hit my mom in front of me as a child aswell, call her a whore and gave me a scar when I tried to stopped him. When I turned 17 and he hit her again I defended myself and told him if he'd try that once more I'd kill him in his sleep, then he stopped.

They always embarassed me and pressured me and I'm glad I won't be a living failure like them, since I'm more educated than both of them combined at this point

>>accidentaly
You are a horrible person

>Get into an argument with mother.
>She plays the song ''I WANT TO FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL''

menopause i reckon

not reading this

>Mum divorces my dad
>Hates him ever since
>Calls me his name whenever she's angry
>At least once a day every day for 15 years

me and all of my friends make fun of whites, jews, blacks, and asians
you're just not saying it in the right way