Alright Sup Forums. Trump has terrorized this country for months on end. We need to get him impeached. We need Hilary...

Alright Sup Forums. Trump has terrorized this country for months on end. We need to get him impeached. We need Hilary. How can we make this happen?

You cant. Even if you somehow impeach Trump, you would get a President Pence... Go through 5 people and we get President Matis. Then President Sessions. 15 people and its President DeVos

You would need to go through more than 20 people to even come to a Democrat

You've been terrorized by your own ignorance. How did you make that happen?

Ok so first. Go get a shotgun. Put it in your mouth.
Second pull the trigger.
That should take care of the problem.

Why can’t people just accept him and wish him to do well. He’s our president get over it

Not Hillary, but how do you feel about Paul Ryan? If it turns out that the VP gets implicated in this Russia mess then we could get President Ryan.

To back to your containment board

Like how they accepted Obama?

I have one but no ammunition... Also, you never said to add any either.

If Muller can build the case another 14 months we can have President Pelosi. Even more betterer than Hillary.

>we need hillary

commit your own murders, faggot.

dafuq

Lol. Get fucked Libtard. Things are going as planned for the half of the country that voted for him.

sure kid.

really??? you're not mad that he can't get a single law through congress to make good on a single campaign promise?

so many failed promises.

he's done virtually nothing. a few executive orders and a lot of smoke and mirrors. "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

what happened to all those things he was going to do on "the first day"? hasn't done any of them. oops

pure sid

like how they accused him of raping his children?
the really smart liberals have shut their mouths.
take the hint kid.

then beat yourself to death with it.

>so many failed promises.

give the man some time, he has 7 and a half more years ahead of him

sure kid. maybe she'll visit you in prison.

autistic child posts photoshop

Op, here's an update. Clearly you've been off planet for some time.

>IMPEECH TRUMP!111

You do know next in line is Silver Fox Mike Pence, and after that is Paul Ryan, right? There is no way you crybaby cunts are going to win. If Ryan is up to bat, we all lose.

yawn. you triggered him.

>can't get a single law through congress to make good on a single campaign promise

protip: here's the part where you reply to this and say "why you mad?" and I reply and say "you've got shit for brains. I/m THRILLED that Trump can't get a law passed to save his life. Dead agenda. Makes me happy". Then you reply with a bullshit meme because you can't come up with anything else.

What the fuck has happened to this site?

thanks for letting me know you are here.

Read a book nigger. That's not how it works you stupid faggot.

>d posts photoshop

you're both defective.

Thank you Conrad. That was a sweet Unranium deal.

Your $100M donation to your foundation will be sent tomorrow.

he squandered the magical first 100 days. he has squandered 8 months. can't govern. lame duck already.

so?

Here's what happens!

>ld posts photoshop

>enjoy your pence

Please consider this an invitation to go fuck yourself.

doesn't know what the term means.
could you please cry for me? I need to fap to your tears.

aww. you must be so butthurt.
this must consume your life.

>posts photoshop

This meme is usually a thread ender. But hey...here goes

more. I must have more

>photoshop

it should be black.

>hild posts photoshop

>d posts photoshop.

Hillary will never be president.

I dono user. She don't like colored people. Calls them "super predictors" ..she might be on to something since a lot of people really like her.

>posts photoshop.

>.posts photoshop

>posts photosho

correct. and I voted for her. And would vote for her again, but she won't get another chance.

Rolling for no fap last 2 numbers are the days I'm going without fapping

I hate my life

>.ld posts photoshop

This is what she really said, and no one listens.
But they make up false Trump memes, and they eat em' up.

I'm Fucking lost.

have fun turning the american political situation into a retelling of 'animal farm'.

I'm very happy with Trump.

I can't wait for 6 years from now in the middle of Trump's second term when these threads still exist and they're still talking Russian interference. Or maybe for the 2nd election they will claim that China also interfered in that one. The next time there will be a democrat president will be when they grow up and accept their own responsibility for their loss in presenting the worst candidate in history, as evidenced by her somehow losing to someone as bad as Trump who was the 2nd worst candidate in history.

Bernie would've won, Hillary can get fucked.
>Hillary blew it, now we have the koolaid man.

let's look at Trumps own words. how bou dah?

and no one listens. but they make up true memes about him. pic related. true story

>>Hillary blew it,

Great made up meme.

Now here's a real one.

>ivanka facial.png

Own words?

go to the youtube link. hear it in his own words.

iotw: not made up

and, let's look at recent history, not ancient history. Yes, the democrats were racist and aligned with the klan. 60 years ago. All of the racists democrats left the party and became republicans in the late 60's and early 70's.

You know all racists voted for Trump. So cut it with the "history" lesson.

Sorry for your woes.

nice Hillary quote moron

You realize Clinton is a Demacrat, right?

nooooooo

So why didn't Killary join too?

kek, literally made up. debunked years ago.

at least my shit is 100% proveable.

Thanks, here's another totally true story

you say that as if you think you have a point.

you are a fucking imbecile.

>Alright Sup Forums. Trump has terrorized this country for months on end. We need to get him impeached. We need Hilary. How can we make this happen?
Well, starting a troll thred, won't do it.

wtf is reddit? never heard of it.

>All of the racists democrats left the party and became republicans in the late 60's and early 70's.

Really?
Stop smokin' so much weed, man

>You know all racists voted for Trump.
What about the black racists? Did they vote for Trump?

horseshit

well known fact young girl. you need to learn history.

Ok now debunk Begazi and the 33000 emails for us and then we can all go home.

Yep

Star by killing yourself.
Do it while blaming Trump, so the media will pick it up and spread it like crazy as a faggot like you is suiciding over the president.