How did people in the west view Muslims/Arabs before 9/11?

How did people in the west view Muslims/Arabs before 9/11?

Also
>tfw no hijabi gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7y7ul2L9Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty much my only exposure as a kid before 9/11 to muslims was Disney's Aladdin.

We didn't give a fuck about them until 9/11. After that it was beautiful moment in American history where we were all united in our hate for those that attacked us.

this and the Iron Sheik from WWF. I never knew or cared about sandniggers before that.

Went from giving such a little shit about them that they were often confused with Indians that worked at 7/11s to some kind of beautiful concentrated hatred towards all sandniggers. That outright racism and hatred of Hajis in America circa 2001-2003 was insane. No one felt bad about it and there were literally 0 SJW apologists saying we shouldn't hate camelfuckers for being the savages they are.

kawaii

The Sheik is pre-ayatollah Iranian not sandnigger. Give respect or he'll make you humble

Until cry babies said we should embrace them.

>muh 9/11
It was exactly the same only instead of Osama Bin Laden and Afghanistan it was Ruhollah Khomeini and Iran.

>interfere with muslim countries for decades
wait, what are muslims? you mean like from india?
>9/11 kills 3000 people
OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID THEY JUST ATTACK US OUT OF THE BLUE LIKE THAT WE NEED TO KILL ALL THOSE EVIL MUSLAMISTS

kafir logic

Honestly pretending you have a big ass is literally an art. That girl is torking her hips so far back to give the illusion her ass is big but if you moved that hijab extension thing on her stomach it would expose her looking like she has scoliosis from pushing it like that

weirdo scum...

fpbp

Get the fuck out of Ireland shitskin

Ireland is Protestant British clay.

There is an amazing MArried with cHildren from the mid-1990s where Al decides to sell his Dodge and accidentally lists it for $115 dollars.

One of the people who comes to his door to try to buy car are 2 guys dressed in arab robes with rag on their heads, dynamite, and a clock. They say "We have no time to haggle....here is $115...we want car...and directions to Sear's Tower!"
Al slams door in their face. Try to imagine ANY show cable or mainstream, doing that today. How much cultural marxism has destroyed society mate.

Pre 9/11
Monkeys with a weird religion

Post 9/11
Violent monkeys with a weird religion

Rare?

Oh FUCK!!! Found it, diamonds!

Go to 1:30 or so:
youtube.com/watch?v=l7y7ul2L9Oo

Exactly fucking this.

Is gibraltar that rare?

kek based Marry With Children
Truman truly was the worst president

Nice

It was a religion of boxers and black guys who wear bow ties.

What's funny is after the attacks, all the muslim gas station owners plastered their walls with American flags in fear of getting beaten. I miss those times...

t. Boko Haram

I knew Boko Haram was in hiding. I didn't expect them to be shitposting on Sup Forums.

honestly their image might have actually benefited from 9/11 at least for a while. Before 9/11 noone gave a fuck but western world disliked Bush from the get-go and when he reacted to a terror attack by starting 2 wars... well peoples sympathy kinda drifted towards the supposedly innocent victims of all that.

But we had time to learn and now people start to realize that there is really nothing good in the islamic world and muslims are willingly misguided sheep at best and total psychopaths at worst.

i remember a history class where our professor had worked for the cia gathering intelligence in russia, his impression of the Middle East was that Islam was extremely similar to Soviet ideology.

I also remember a shit ton of Arabs at school, before I never paid attention to a single sandniggers would walk right by them.

after that I realized just how many there were

They were the smelly people from sand land who wear shit on their heads like Sikhs.

Arabs, both citizens and immigrants, were generally considered to be well-integrated into the American social fabric.

Nation of Islam "Muslims" have always been self-victimizing black nationalist thugs.

It seems the self-victimizing mindset has been accepted by most Muslims these days, even though we do not necessarily hate them for their beliefs, but for their actions.

The panderers and apologists now do not hesitate to excuse terrorism as a reaction to "oppression" when it has been Muslims who have consistently struck at unarmed civilian populations without warning.

Islam at its root is a violent revolutionary political ideology and must be combatted and undermined in a manner similar to the Cold War fight against Communism, until the Mohammedian faith is so torn and divided that it no longer poses a global threat.

Modern populist Leftism is simply an acute form of Stockholm syndrome, and the only effective treatments are lead bullets and Zyklon B.

I hated them before 9/11, because they were already in my country

I haven't seen it here before.

>Malcom X
>Luis Farrakhan

Pretty poorly, actually. The source could only be worse than the pretenders/trouble makers we had living here already.

>those that attacked us
when did we rally together to bomb Saudi Arabia and Israel?

>Try to imagine ANY show cable or mainstream, doing that today

Family Guy
Robot Chicken
South Park

RAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

Here is the question for you.
In ISLAM it's HARAM to look at genitals.

Cum is just like piss, shit and pork is a bad thing.

How are you supposed to fuck?

Well my ancestors never liked Muslims be them hijab w/e the treatment was an axe in their forehead.

I used to see them all the time as a kid in wholesale stores for some reason. Their garb freaked me out.

Thought of them as gas station attendants/liquor store owners/"Mediterranean" restaurant owners.

Basically just thought of them as people who could only say "THANK YOU COME AGAIN"

As an addendum, Palestinians, Libyans, Iranians, and other "Islamic Revolution-types" were all widely distrusted for their (or more accurately, their government's/faction's) hostile rhetoric and actions against Western nations.

Iraqis started to get some hate after Desert Storm, but they didn't matter to us too much since we basically steamrolled them.

I didn't know what a muslim was until 9/11 happened.

I didn't even know they were a thing.

my parents were always sceptical of the turkroaches, although the blended in more with the italians. Kebab vs. pizza, not much. People didn't care too much about the low intelligence and skills, they came to work at first and taught their children well in the 90s. Most turks work in some food or car business. But now, almost a generation later, the people that accepted being the ghetto folk of Germany, blue collar, restaurant people breeded and the new generation haven't adopted the work ethic their grandparents came in with. So they don't find decent jobs, they blame it on Germany and with the syrians especially they will find something to do in their free time, namely becoming radicals. 50 years or 2 generations to integrate didn't work well with turks, didn't work well with black folks in the USA, didn't work well with black folk in France, Pakis in the UK, nowhere. The Multikulti dream is falling apart, the ghettos remained and are growing stronger than ever. We will have riots and war in Europe soon.

When I was a kid I remember once seeing a painting of a man in traditional greek dress with a fez and stuff. I told my dad "HEY DAD ITS SADDAM HUSSEIN" and he smacked me

REEEEEEEEEEE

HIJAB IS FOR MODESTY

TAKING ASS-FOCUSED SELFIES IS NOT MODEST

I FUCKING HATE RELIGION

look away obviously.

better question: How in the fuck is any Doctor supposed to work with that?

>cameljockey
>bedouin
>ignorant
>uneducated
>pleb-tier

you forgot you were bombarding the shit out of afghanistan before 9/11 ? after all, the 9/11 was a basic right back at you, why are burgurs soo pissy ?

>traditional greek dress
>a fez and stuff

Those were Turks, not Greeks.

But really, what's the difference these days?

I wasn't even aware mudslimes even existed. I had done well to avoid religion up to that point.
Still, the only time I EVER see them is on the news, wanted for blowing places up and murdering people. It's like some sick publicity recruitment drive. Media ought to not give them coverage. At all.

>But really, what's the difference these days
Mutilated cocks on the Turkroaches

The hijackers were primarily Saudis. They were trained in Taliban Afghanistan by al-Qaeda, a Sunni group which gets most of its support from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Afghanis aren't even Arab.

We supported those cave-dwelling ragheads in their fight against the Soviets, then they send over a bunch of dillholes to crash planes into us, and you somehow think that it was justified?

Smelly cab drivers.

>How did people in the west view Muslims/Arabs before 9/11?
Smelly, from all the ones I met.

what's up with the xenomorph head?

There were plenty of kids from 1st-gen Pakistani families at my secondary school, in the 90s.
They were occasionally annoying, but there was far, far less religious nonsense then. I don't know how many were even religious - it wasn't really an issue.

Glad I got school out of the way back then. Now they are greater in number, more noticed, have a bigger voice and are insufferable in so many ways.

>tfw no hijabi gf
Muslim girls are useless in the sack. I mean absolutely useless.
- t. "dating" an afghani

Taliban was about to seize ful control of Afghanistan. Resistance was minimal before 9/11

Terrorist who drop bomb in the subway all the time and do the worse things they can imagine to peoples on their own land. Like to wage war all the time, steal and are not into hard-working.