ITT: We completely rape the Navy Seals Copypasta by putting it through random languages in Google Translate. Of course...

ITT: We completely rape the Navy Seals Copypasta by putting it through random languages in Google Translate. Of course, this is the original text:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My results:

You just fell asleep, are you a little bitch? I must be aware that you graduated top Cefvi in Navy Special Forces, and participated in the attack of many secrets, Al Qaeda, and I'm so the mum at 300. I trained in the game Gorilla, and I'm the best shot of the US Army. You are not me, but another purpose. Your backyard's favorite sexfreak sweep you away from my everyday words that have not been reported before. Do you think you give me this word online? Think again. While I'm speaking, I can access a network of spies from across the United States and you're better off breaking into worms and your IP is now celebrating. Leave a pathetic little storm that called your life. You're dead baby. You can do it anytime and anywhere, and I can kill you more than 7 hundred ways just by my bare hands. Not only do you get a little shit, but I have access to Arsenal full of American marines, and I use it as much as I can to wipe your hole away from the unfortunate face of the continent. The only opportunity that could be known to fend off the bad things you would like a little "window" was to bring you to borrow, and maybe you're afraid of your tongue. But I could not, and now you are stupid to pay the price. I blow your anger and you fall into it. You are a dead kidnapping.

Can you come to my child? I know that I was equally able to be comforted. I was involved in the privacy change of Al-Jeda. I am a trained cat to fight, the best is a hope for the US military. That is my art, a different purpose. Obviously, it is clear that they will never be seen on this planet. Do not imagine that you are not going to be online? Please think again. While privacy, the secretary will meet with the United States. IP ID has been attacked. The weather requires a small touch. You died of honey. Anyway you can do anywhere. We will kill your 700 channels. It is not done simply. Not only have the complete risk of war, but also have access to US companies. As the nature such as the father's ass is done for the continent, delete them completely, and you are bad. When you make intelligence, "Your response to the effort" to get it, you have a needle tongue, but a little does not know what they should do. But you can not but you idiot, you should giveest reward, now you pay. Angry with anger, and I am overwhelmed. You are a dead child.

>You died of honey.
Well then.

>You died of honey.
Sweet Jesus, Pooh! That's not honey!

What are you talking about, dear? I will say that I studied at the top of my class on seal seals and participated in numerous secret forays into Al Qaeda and have more than 300 confirmed homicides. I'm dressed in a burned-out war and the best snipers in all the US military. Nothing for me, but for another purpose. I will take your penis with precision, whose closest ever have seen on this earth, mark my lucky words. Do you think I can go and say it on the internet? Think again, damn it. As we talked, I contacted my secret spy network in the United States and their IP address is being discovered to better prepare for the storm, the worm. A storm that fights for the least sad thing you call your life. You're dead, boy. I can go everywhere, I can always kill you more than seven hundred ways, and it's only with my own hands. Not only have I been trained to combat disarmament, but I have access to the whole arsenal of the American naval corps and use it in all its forms to remove its misery from the continent's butt, a little whore. If you knew what an inconvenient salary was, your little "smart" answer should help you, maybe you've kept your language crazy. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you idiot. I'm going to fuck you and get married. You're a boy.

Holy shit, post this on /x/.

>I will take your penis with precision

Even more rape!
Do I have children? You have to know how many people can shoot freely. Maybe the mercy of the US Army. My goal too. Of course, this card does not exist. Do not forget your second chance and think about the new site. He is in the United States. Reporting file. There is nothing to do. He is not happy if he wants to lose more than 700 paragraphs. It is important to America. This book is on my father 's side, Aozora Aleka. If it is safe to create a new language, you can see what you are doing, but you can not see what you are doing. However, it is not the same person. Roses are encouraging.

>>I'm going to fuck you and get married. You're a boy.
It's like pottery.

The ride never ends
Do I have kids? You need to know how few people can freely go. Maybe the mercy of the US Army. My goal too. Of course, this card does not exist. Remember your second chance and think about the new site. He's in the US. Notifies the file. There is nothing. If he wants to lose more than 700 paragraphs, he is not happy. Important to America. This book is on my father's side, Aozora Aleca. If it is safe to create a new language, you can see what you are doing, but you do not see what you are doing. But not the same person. Roses is promising.

In addition, children should know that the number of people can be free. Maybe America will bless me. Just think quickly about my work problems and other problems, new places. In the USA. This is an industry guide. I do not want to lose more than 700 seats. This is important for America. It's a book in life, and I want Leela to be your father. If you think you have created a new language, what do you do if you do not see it? But no. The Rose was very happy

In addition, children need to know that the number of people is free. Maybe America will bless me. Just think about my labor problems and other issues, new places. IN USA. This is a guide for the industry. I do not want to lose more than 700 seats. This is important for America. This is a book in my life and I want Leila to be your father. If you think you created a new language, what are you doing if you do not see it? But not.

This one almost makes sense.
If you have children, you should know how some people can get their money. You can be an American soldier without frustration. Of course, my goal is that this card is not available. Think of the second chance and think of the new website. It's in the United States. Note the file. If you want to delete more than 700 sections, you are not happy here. This book is important in the United States and Dadin and Azzurora are the only ones treated. It is safe to save, you can see what it is. But do not show what it is. Only one person. Proposals by Gulz

In addition, children must have freedom. America is blessing me. Think about new jobs and other things. He is the US industry leader. I do not want to lose more than 700 seats. This is important in America. My life is a book. I want to be your dad. If you think you are a new language, what would you like to do if you did not see it? But no

i want to be your dad too user

What the fuck did you say about me, you little bitch? I know that I graduated at the top of my class in the seals, and I was involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed murders. I'm dressed in the Burning War and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. Nothing for me, but only one more target. I will erase you with the precision I have never seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get out of it by telling me that via the Internet? Think again, darling. As we speak, it comes into contact with my secret spy network across the US and your IP is currently being monitored to better prepare for the storm, the worm. A storm that deletes the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and that's just bare hands. Not only have I been trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire Naval Corps of the United States and I will use it to the full extent to wipe my misery from the face of the continent, a little shit. If only you could know which unconscious retribution a small "smart" comment should put you down, you might be holding your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay for the price, goddamn idiot. I'm going to crash you down and get married. You're fucking dead, kid.

I don't know how much deeper we can go
Additionally, children should be free. America is a blessing Think about new jobs and more than industrial industries in the USA. I do not want to lose more than 700 seats. This is important for the USA. My book is alive. I am your father If you are new language, what do you want to do when you see? But not

Basque>Xhosan>Welsh>Vietnamese>Hebrew>Hawaiian>Haitian Creole>Irish>Chinese(Simplified)

Do you have anything to tell me a little faith? I know I can save myself in the Atlantic Ocean, I will lose the ally of the ally, causing more than 300 people to die. In preparation for the largest gorilla war in the United States. No other first time I hate proverbs, out of my eyes. Do you think this is dangerous for the Internet? It shows in the back, a sense of urgency. As we said, the United States is now a lot of time will be placed on your sponsor and your IP, and ready to do well. Call your life very hard. She is a dead child. In God sometimes, more than eight o'clock, my way much better. I learned in the war that not only that, the American Navy all the American soldiers, I had kept your ongoing diet search, I knew the brain was "indispensable" because you had fallen on your brain or brain The. But you can not do it, you do not need to work, it is worth looking for a price. I leave you and i will save it. Please wait

In addition, the child should be released. Good work with the US. he is. And other investors. More than 700 fathoms. It is important in the United Nations. If you want to speak my vocabulary in a new vocabulary, do you learn? No

>the 700 hasnt changed
Kek

What happened to me, but I did not know what I was doing? I have learned how to apply the name of the new person to the new name of the person, and he has been present in the main team for the first time, and he has got the 300th position. I have been given a prize in the gorilla yudh and I am the main person who has ever met me in the past. You are not the only person, but you are a lakshi The main thing is that I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how to do it. Are you sure that I am going to do my homework on the door? phir se socho, kameene Jaisa has said that he is the main person in the world, but he is not the only person to contact him, and he has given his name because he is still living, but he is ready to take care of him. I want to thank you for the time being, I want to know where to go, I can talk with you, I can talk to you, I can talk to you, and I can talk to you about anything from the current person, and I am just with you. he is No matter how much I have been able to teach, but I am able to teach more about it, but I do not know how to do it, I have had a lot of love for myself, I do not know how much I am able to do, but I do not know how much I love you. If you want to know how to translate the word "chatur" in your own language, you will not be able to use it because you do not know how to use it, but you do not know how to do it, and you are ready to do so. You have the right to do the job, you have to do the same and do not hesitate to do so. tum mar chuke ho, kuda

Latin

What the fuck are you just fucking say about me, not a little dog! I am I, and was exercised, in the highest degree, and in the war of all pulvinar Pellentesque to US troops. Now nothing of this, you are just out to me one of the target. Wipe with you both the precision and the like, which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with manure came from the Internet? Just think it fucker. A network of contacts, My spies across the USA and as we talk right now IP will be better prepared to weather the worms. Takes away the pathetic by the storm, will you say to your children. You're fucking dead kid. You can not move any killing seven hundred and ultricies bare hands. If only they could have known what to call with your little "clever" comment was to bring you, maybe you would have your fucking tongue was held. But you could do for you, you are now paying the price, goddamn fool you. All times in a rage over you will drown. You're fucking dead Kidd.

That very thing to say a few words about my children, I know you; and I have done it, and all the signs. Many works kvāḍāvē confidentiality. I have killed more than 300 people. The crocodile prepared for war. I am a US Army sniper. Not only that, even in the scope of the. I have never seen in the world, I am rich, and the net cost of the net. For example, when you'd words. But if you think that the Lord saved with me? Re-think a kiss. He said the United States is in the midst of my search network. IP addresses of the matter is that used in the wind, the wind will be. Sad life in the storm closed. And hell is my boyfriend. The servant has not gone anywhere, anyway. I'm going to kill you seven million. The collision always been fully prepared to go the US Armed Forces public information and can be used to produce a long sad donkey. If the wicked, says do not "smart" How can I do, maybe you do not have a nose. However, you can afford. You will not be charged. Then fill it. He is dead, my children.

>How can I do, maybe you do not have a nose.

>If you want to know how to translate the word "chatur" in your own language, you will not be able to use it because you do not know how to use it, but you do not know how to do it, and you are ready to do so.

Is Google Translate trying to communicate with us?

I am going to translate it all the way. through every single language google has available, then back through to english

Taking this one even further

You want to remove a child. A good job in the United States. Alice Lux S. Petersburg. More than DCC ampoules. This is all kinds of strife. Tell me that you do not need a new law,

CHilal Alwatan liliihsa, Tinish dibikinetachihu yanesachihuti Newin miniDIN almonds. Layia Belvedere derejaye betemetatenenyi kefitenyawini inidederesiku igelitsalehu BeBiZ misitirawi yealikaida tikatochiVišićitekafire Kakha Mard Mard 300 White PA tegojiwochi inidalu teredichalehu: Almaehad Alwatan lliiihsa "SPLAVṭiMardbeatekalayi Hotelo orinetini bemaseliteni Layia yeyuesi aamayrikaan Graso serawitiVišićiBetam Tara amisaya Nenya: Vialiki am Suda Irako nijri nachihu Bayshore Hotelo Bezihichi MIDI Layia kezihipriličjestvovatpriličjestvovatkezihi balitelemedewi menigedi atefashalehu, koshasha yemimesilu kalatoche Layia hotelo milikiti yadirigu hotelo Honey Mediterranean Layia MEHONI Biye Miechied tichilalachihu alebinyi ISIT inidegena Asibo sinageri, yeamerika selayochi netiweriki Biye iteralehu, Mard yeirisiwo ayip (ayip) bemeketateli Layia hotelo yigenyali, bezihimi lekolowi, yizegaju leguliti hiyiwetiwoni bilewi yemiterutini fordonas yemiyatefa achiberibarineti â € ¢ â € â € œbemaninyawimi parliament maalsopyee kaantkwat hkaetar, K manipulates 700 BI EL AJA min nigedoch en gedilihi ichilalehu GH Almaehad Alwatan lliihsa "yalitaweke Torino VišićiprinudenBeĭshorayidelemi nayjry jyny letekilalawi yeyunayitidi sitetisi yebahiri Chiejil koliecca jelibawochi mediresha henna yalitakemewi ahiyawoni keahiguru eabdalghna Mard shirishiri Maula Bemulu Itiek" emalehu: Yalitesakaleti yebekeli tiyakewo musagharat inidehone lemaweki bichilu Tony Ĭokhenijochi LayyahBiejšaŃjuintoriyat woad irisiwo mewitati bifeligustrŭv, minalibati koshashawini Lisani titewi yihonali: Marjah wagawini yikefilaluŤKozy K "irisiwo metifowi tafachi ayihonimi, ayichilumi jyny nayajry: ichenekalehu CHilal Anic tiselekiyaleshi ivtoriyat.

This is translated back to english. It kind of gave some time around Dutch. At this point it isn't recognizable as any one language.

There's the word "almonds" in the beginning

>I want to thank you for the time being, I want to know where to go, I can talk with you, I can talk to you, I can talk to you, and I can talk to you about anything from the current person, and I am just with you. he is No matter how much I have been able to teach, but I am able to teach more about it, but I do not know how to do it, I have had a lot of love for myself, I do not know how much I am able to do, but I do not know how much I love you.

English>Japanese>Spanish>Afrikaans>Irish>Swahili>English

Do you like me, are you ready? I know I graduate from top of my class for a seal. I have a strong relationship with the Al Qeda secret attacks. I'm trained in the Gorilla War and I am the best sniper in the US army. You do not like it, that's another goal. I will clarify what I have never seen here on earth. Do you think you can tell it online? Thinking again. As I talk, contact my secret network of American spies. Your IP is attacking. Storm listening to a voice calling your life. You're dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime and anywhere. I can kill you in over 700 ways. It's just my hands. Not only a good training in the military war, but I also get Arsenal of Maritime. I'll really use to wipe out your sympathetic donkey on the continent. You may have put your tongue back if you knew what your word "smart" was that you've successfully beat you. But you could not, did not, and now you pay the price, you fool. I will miss you and I will die. You are a dead boy.

This is fucking great.

I called the first dog. Top Gun, I did not see anything. In this state, no. In the United States, now it is a great role for you to better spy on the boredom of life. One group killed 700 people dead at once and at the scene. The nose, your arms in your country to enter between your joints and you do not take a weapon to attack; Be clean. These results only make football to think about the "light" and display the results. In the morning, the game can not be upset. If you are dying

This to other various languages.
>Inb4 I can kill you in 700 shekels

Do you love me? I'm confident I put my seal on the seal. I am very serious in al-Qaida's injury. I've been teaching Gorilla War while I'm the best friend in the US Army. They do not want it as a goal. Let me explain what I have been doing wrong before the world. Do you think you can get a text message on the internet? Think again about my query, contact a secret spionage web site. To hurt your Ib. Abuse the voice to call your life. Thank you, boy. I can, somewhere, at any place. I can kill you in 700 shekels. My only hand. It's not only special education in the war, but also the game. I can kill a charity kit in the state. You can just let your voice speak the word "smart" and you've won so much. But you can not afford to pay the price again, thinking that I have died and died. A baby boy.

What are you talking about me, bag? Beware that these kids are warriors, I have all the powers. So none of this is, you are right on one of my goals. Grab those who loved him and never before seen the earth, check out my fucking words. Can you think of my internet connection? I think I'm writing. Windy waves absorb a bit of life. You are a dead child. In a place where there is no time, they are capable of killing more than seven hundred, and my ultras will be in my hands. If I knew that they would pay less than any obligation to comment on the "smart" of what was yours, you can keep your fucking tongue. It can not be, now pay the price, real stupidity. You are angry and will be drowned. It's you, boy.

I love you, I think my department's publisher is very dangerous for the Al. When I studied in Italy, I am an American American friend. They do not want to focus. Let me tell you what is wrong with the world. Do you think you are in the computer to send emergency messages? Think back to my question, contact the secret confidant. Use the sound to hurt your life. Please, boy, anywhere. I will kill 700 in Soviet. My hand Only This game is not just a special education, but the game is so. I can kill love in the world. I said to myself and said to me "misunderstood words". But you can not repeat and pay, I think he died and died. honey

What's going on upstairs? Repair and reform and replacement of Al Qaeda lawyers and have 300 collateral. I am studying the greatest military forces in Johannesburg and America. I have no such advantage, I will destroy you peacefully in this world, but I will not talk about you. Can you tell me online? Think again. If so, I will explore a personal spiritual network in the United States and look at the IP address so that users can work slowly. Sterm Stermer can not read about his life. I think you have more than 700 people in all my arms are not mine and I will end up ship if you know yourself again. If you speak in your language, you will get "small". But now you are rewarded with the humble circumstances that I want to go.

What did you tell me I want to know that I finished my course in the Navy Seal and participated in many of the secret attacks in Gedda and had a certification of more than 300 murderers. I trained in the Gorillas crown, I was the US scholar. You did not have anything for me, just another goal. I will definitely make your decision to make this statement never seen and my misfortune. Do you think you can buy this scam at the Internet Thinking about it when we talk about contacting the American spy secret service and now thinking of your IP to prepare you a better firewall for your own. The storm tells the sad things you call life. You die, children everywhere, somewhere, you can kill more than seven hundreds of mortals. This is just blank and back. I'm not only trained in the armed armed struggle, but also the entire US Marine Corps can be visited, I will use it all to eliminate the tragic ass on the African continent. If you know that your "smart" comments does not mean you are wandering, maybe my tongue. But you may not, you do not have the prize, idiots now. I will put on your rigorism and chase you. You are dead, child
>English>Romanian>Chinese>Luxembourgish>English

Further into madness I go.

Wim Lee, stavio sam pečat na pečat. Al-Qaeda is the only country in the world. Click here to see more photos Naučio sam gorilu za svog najboljeg Photos. What is? Objasnit ću što primers Krivo u svijetu. Click here to get the English version. Razmislite o mouem upitu i kontaktirajte tajnu spyware. Prokleti tvoj Ib. Very svoj život psovanje vaš glas. Hvala no, momče. Mogu to. Mogu vas ubiti s 700 listova. Jedina moja ruka Nije samo posebna obuka u ratu, same je također igra. Mogu ubiti mascara kit. You can use the wheel "pametni" and preview preset. Ali What do you have what you need? Baba.

This is breddy gud.

What they told me when I graduated from my Solution Center and I attended a lot of Gedda's attacks and I knew more than 300 pieces of evidence. I made a gorilla hat, I am an American student. You have nothing to do with me, any other purpose. I will end up in action and I am unhappy. Do you feel the Internet gambles online when we call US spy programs now and now your IP is better than electricity. The storm teaches you the sad thing you call life. You die, everywhere, place, killing more than seven people. This is empty and then. I have not only learned in armed armed struggle, but I will use all that has been accessed by the Marines to eradicate poverty in the African continent. We know that your "sharp" is not about you, maybe my language. But you can not, you have no reward, we are now. I will give you energy and make you run. You die, baby

શું વાહિયાત તમે માત્ર અશ્લીલ મારા વિશે કહે છે, તમે થોડી કૂતરી? હું તમને જાણું છું કે મેં નેવી સીલ્સમાં મારા વર્ગની ટોચની સ્નાતકની પદવી મેળવી લીધી છે, અને હું અલ-ક્વેડા પર અસંખ્ય ગુપ્ત હુમલાઓમાં સામેલ છું, અને મારી પાસે 300 થી વધુ સમર્થનની હત્યાઓ છે. હું ગોરિલા યુદ્ધમાં પ્રશિક્ષણ કરું છું અને હું

gud thread