Muslim that leftists praised for taking selfie in front of protesters turns out to be an antisemite

muslim that leftists praised for taking selfie in front of protesters turns out to be an antisemite
woops
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/05/toch_weer_een_rare_haatmuts.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/05/20/zakia-belkhiri-muslim-selfie-demonstration-belgium/
birdinflight.com/news/faces/20160518-muslim-selfie-anti-muslim-protest-belgium.html
vox.com/2016/5/17/11692306/muslim-selfies-islamophobia-protest-antwerp-belgium
aboutislam.net/muslim-issues/europe/muslim-peace-selfie-counters-anti-islam-protest/
stepfeed.com/extra-bits/hidden/muslim-womans-selfie-anti-istlam-protestors-goes-viral/
vice.com/en_se/read/taking-selfies-hijab-belgian-right-wing-876
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who? What? Where? Why? When?

I don't even care anymore

mashable.com/2016/05/20/zakia-belkhiri-muslim-selfie-demonstration-belgium/
birdinflight.com/news/faces/20160518-muslim-selfie-anti-muslim-protest-belgium.html
vox.com/2016/5/17/11692306/muslim-selfies-islamophobia-protest-antwerp-belgium
aboutislam.net/muslim-issues/europe/muslim-peace-selfie-counters-anti-islam-protest/
stepfeed.com/extra-bits/hidden/muslim-womans-selfie-anti-istlam-protestors-goes-viral/
vice.com/en_se/read/taking-selfies-hijab-belgian-right-wing-876

going to go archive them before they get taken down for being dumbasses

it's amazing how this gets a free pass from leftists.

leftists secretly hate jews don't they?

>>leftists secretly hate jews don't they?

have you been near a university lately?
leftists consider israel to be an apartheid state, including leftist jews

Yes, leftists hate Jews and I don't even mean in a "oy vey muh shoah" way.

They ironically drew swastikas on an Israeli students flag and wrote "Palestine" over it.

'western' jews don't even like jews
look at the jews funding trump(adelson) vs the jews funding hillary(soros)

that's because Jews aren't a monolithic hive mind block like storm faggots claim.

zionists and leftist-jews are all shit-tier though

Since the modern European man is such a feeble, easily-triggered creature, should we just let the Arabs overrun and replace them? It's not like there's much worth saving anymore. 100 years ago, yes, now.... I'm not so sure. At least an Arab majority in Europe would wipe out the Juden.

top fucking kek, i'm in a francophone forum and yesterday some muslims were spaming the selfies and everyone were saying "what a brave muslims ! much religion of peace

look at
too

maybe a dutchie wants to translate

Top kek, the jewish plan is becoming complete.

Muslims grow in Europe, piss off native Eurocucks into genocide. Muslims start killing off peasant jews, oligarch jews become rarer commodity and thus more immune to criticism.

The rothschilds funded Hitler for a reason, they knew the holocaust would only make their family more immune to hatred from outside world. Now they get to play their "I'm a jew!" card everytime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

i found something interesting

>monolithic

We know Jews aren't made of stone, user.

Can we have one without you right clicking it?

Jeuxvidéo ?

sure

First one:
"Fucking Jews, I have such hatred against them, I am serious!" Then something arabic something.

Second one:
"Would you like to learn hebrew?"
"Fuck that Jewlanguage"

Most sentences are bad written.

yes

Thanks, i will get the two pics put together for some epic leftist butthurt.

this "protest" looks very staged.

Translation

>Would you like to learn how to speak Hebrew?
>fuck that Jew language!

>Fucking Jews wollah I fucking hate them

By the way, unsurprisingly, she claimed that wasn't her saying those things because somebody hacked her

she's not wrong

>Taylor Swift will never ride you like a horse and scream your name as you and she climax simultaneously