Hi is there anyone in the lancashire area willing to pick me up and offer me a place to stay...

hi is there anyone in the lancashire area willing to pick me up and offer me a place to stay, parents are kicking me out. i don't normally go on Sup Forums, probably gonna be hit up by a pedophile, but i just need some help lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaser_Abdel_Said
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im a pedophile. why would i hit you up?

age/sex? *rubs cock slowly*

lmao, f/16, ive been kicked out a few times, but my friends cant give me somewhere to stay tonight

yeah, you're gonna get raped / die looking for help on here

>and then he died the end

Heres the deal

Im in the lancashire area and im not a pedophile, but before i even attempt to help you i need to know why you got kicked out

I need details before i decide anything

the good news is that pedophiles aren't interested in girls older than 12 so you'll probably just get a dirty old man who is into teens.

Hope for a video by friday

basically, my parents are all like 'you have a boyfriend??? no bad', then they decided to go further and kick me out

What a pedo would say

MODS MODS UNDERAGE

nah, haven't shaved me arms or legs for a good few months mate, watch out

>Using my main Sona as your retard bait pic

kys

if I lived in that area I'd pick you up and let you have some food and sleep on a pull out bed without being raped or murdered but I don't, sorry!

if you can making it to rochdale or bradford my brothers and i have room at the mosque for you

its alright thanks

INSHALLAH

nice offer but i'd rather stay out of a mosque that's probably full of men, thanks

Yes, can someone please pick me up too?

Bitch you are 16 years old. Do what your parents say for two more years. Work hard in school, don't do drugs, and don't be a whore. Until you are able to properly support yourself you are a child and should do what the adults tell you to.

Post face pic

Oh thats nothing i thought u were a bitch to them or something in that case i wouldve said hell no

Post a way to contact you and we can set something up

carpetmunching infidel detected

>this is what republicans actually believe

thing is, i don't do drugs, i do study hard, but when your mum is spanish and your dad is egyptian, men and their daughter don't mix well at all

Reported girly, saving you from creepers.

>16
mooooods

I dunno stats I've heard say egyptian men and their daughters mix quite a bit

lmao nice un

What a fag.

>tfw when some retards actually believe op

thats actually what i thought

i would take a selfie with a timestamp, but this is Sup Forums, i'll do something else though

Here's what you do rather than look for help on here. Walk to your nearest police station and tell them what happened and what you're parents have done. They won't leave a 16 year old girl out all night, you'll be dropped back home and the shame of it should knock some sense into your parents heads.

have you met blackburn police, not even that, the police in my area

u know that movie leon the professional? its about a hitman that lets a small girl stay with him after her family is killed and teaches her how to be a hitman, im no hitman but im big strong lad that grew up on a farm and i could teach you how to help a cow give birth, you just basically have to stick your arm through cow's asshole, get a rope and tie it around the baby cows legs then pull the fucker out, what do you think? ill kill your parents, let u stay in my place, then teach you how to be a farmer and shit, think about it

What is wrong with that? You are 16 years old if your parents don't want you to date then as long as you live there then you don't date no matter how old you are. If you want to do what you want to do then get a job or move in with your boyfriend.

my boyfriend is in scotland,

3/10 retard grammar helps sell retard image but still too retarded to be legit gl with your future endeavors

leon the professional is a good movie, but farms stink of animal shit

thats the smell of food on your plate

when you realize she is actually 4 dudes in ski masks that are going to rob and kidnap you
Good luck bruh

pretty much

>Giving food and shelter to a girl that fucked her boyfriend so much it drove her parents mad
Cuckolds need gassed

yer a fookin cheeky bastard ill tell you that u fookin english twat i was just trying being niice noway id let an en glish cunt any wher near me farm wtawrawpdr;m ar;fgw YE FUCKER YE YE FUCKING CUNT YE GET FUCKED

Big Jock Cock

efhgifedhwsoefj back at you mate

>and its good advice if you have good parents

fuck off ya fucking ya good for nothing bastard ya u fucking little fucking STUPID SLAG get FUCKED come any where near me farm ILL FUCKING SHOOT YA IN YER HEAD u fucking fanny yea U FUCKIN FANNY FRINGE thats what u are

You must live in such a neat and tidy world. I'd envy that if it didn't lead to posts like this.

you're a fuckin skett mate, i'll queng you (is that the word???)

Sell nudes on here, that'll get you a hostel. Lots of creeps that would be jumping at chance to see a tight 16 y.o body and dream of groping squeezing it, feeling it squirming struggling as you're pulled closer to them. Thinking of you Begging and pleading with their stinky cigs and booze breath all over your smooth skin. Laughing in your tear stained face as they lick over it. dam creeps, hope you get something sorted

nah im alright, i'll probably do some work in return, like clean, i can't cook to save my life though.

If you have good parents Sup Forums has nothing valuable to add to your world. If someone ends up here at 16 (or gets kicked out of their house at 16) their parents are at least dumb as fuck and probably third+ generation degenerates.

bro ill fucking sock ya in your fucking socket brah ill fucking fry your chips mate i swear on me mums dads grave ill fry yer fucking chips mate

I certainly don't envy the horny beta wanting to house and pamper the generic 16 year old rebel. Atleast you'll get to wank to the sounds of the boyfriend fucking her in your bed.

i wouldn't say im a rebel? lmao ok

im actually craving chips right now

Hey baby i got a real nice place I think you'll like, wanna cum over, my wife and kids are with me so you know i won't fiddle your diddle.

I want to see how this story ends.

>yea you mean REPUBLICAN parents , right guys republicans are over achiever fags ... they should learn to hate themselves and be confused about their sex, I mean gender. I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST. KILL TRUMP

safe, seems alright

I have a kitten called daisy he's kinda crazy and cute, i would just watch ridiculous youtube stuff and memes with you tbh but I'm in Scotland

you have no relatives? just find anyone you actually know (even if not that close) and stop being an autist looking for people here

no way, i had a white kitten called daisy who died when i was like 12, but whereabouts in scotland?

your cat is ugly as shit

my relatives don't even approve of this shit, besides, most of them are in different countries.

not OP, but your kitty is super cute, she made my day. Thanks.

i wouldn't force you to have sex with me or anything. i'd sign you up for ISIS though to help pay the bills as long as thats okay.

a true Sup Forumstard would fuck the boyfriend in the ass while the poor girl would be down in the basement getting forceful fed buttermilk by a middle aged pakistani man that was deported from portugal for racketeering and tax evasion, give it like 5 years, 5 years of torture and buttermilk, when she's ready she'll be fed a lot of drugs that would erase her memory and released into the wild, then another rebelious young girl would find herself down in the basement of a true Sup Forumstard, getting forcfully fed buttermilk by a pakistani, you know the rest of the story

What are you middle eastern or something

Thats the only way I can imagine your parents kicking you out for having a boyfriend

Thats a shame hate when pets die, they're part the family man. White kittens are so cute theres this thing on netflix about cats called lion in your living room its so good lol. I stay Edinburgh

fuck me too man

finding one that may dislike whatever tf you did but aren't going to leave you homeless > get raped by 400 pound neckbeard 4channer

yeah i'll be a pro isis member

do you watch wwyd threads too much, don't you think?

I stomped a cats head in who looked like that. oh the good ol'days. cute btw.

no, half spanish, half egyptian

wya, we'll go get chips together

Yeah say that now, its hate that is making him grow into a fierce hunter. He killed 2 birds under an hour!! Soon he'll move onto humans

Id help but I live near liverpool and thats pretty far

thas my main too, good taste.

also jinx titties

I'd probably go get some chips with you tbh

last time a daughter ran away from an egyptian dad, he went batshit crazy and killed both his daughters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaser_Abdel_Said
careful

>I'll get free rent from cleaning a little
Top kek. The sad thing is there's enough orbiters here to make that lazy dream come true.

i almost got ran over in liverpool

I want to see you creampie your main

nah like if you're in the lancashire area, i know places that do good chips

I am yeah, gimme some names

my boyfriend lives in galashiels which is like an hour away

lol this nigger

if you're in blackburn, number 39 do proper good chips and pizza