Official Sup Forums Zack Hample AMA

Hi guys, this is Zack's manager and since he is a frequent vistor of this site he would like to take your guys questions. Zack is the most famous ball collecter of all time and has collected more than 9,000 baseballs at over 50 major league stadiums.

If you have any questions submit them here and upon my review of them Zack will be happy to answer, let the questions begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCO_Ro3UG5WPqwtRjzgBQugQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey zach
tell me how my elbow tastes

Fuck you . You are a disease

WHAT'S YOUR SECRET

>over 9000 baseballs

Wait a minute..............

Finally a question Zack can answer! This is from Zack Himself;

"There is no secret. Just a lot of hard work and time perfecting my craft. If you would like to learn more check out my youtube channel youtube.com/channel/UCO_Ro3UG5WPqwtRjzgBQugQ I have many tips that will help any ball collector out there!"

Hey Zack would you please watch a game of cricket?

Post tits and timestamp

fucking faggot

Hey Zack, big fan here

What are your thoughts on the Jews and their lies?

ask him why he thought it was appropriate to get a ticket for that armed forces game that only military and their families were supposed to have a chance to attend

Are you a cuck

This is the end of the Zack Hample AMA.

What kind of boipucci is your favorite?

My question is: What the fuck does a glorified ball boy do that necessitates a manager?

>le military cuck

End yourself friendo.

The guy did catch 9000 baseballs

Discuss

>this is Zack's manager

Wait a minute... some pathetic assclown who takes foul balls away from kids has a fucking manager?

I'd like to ask Zack if anyone has punched him in the face. I'd also like to ask Zack if he knows why his father drinks.

Get a life, filth, and fuck off.

That was below the belt. Zack will not be asking your questions.

asbergers personified

Does Zack steal foul balls from kids at games because he's a Jew?

Ey how you doin Zack first time long time, tell me do what do you think Joba's chances of becomin a stawtin pitchuh in Miwawkee is, ohgkay?

I don't like dis Zack Hample kid he thinks he can get awl da foul balls at basebawl games, ohgkay?

Back aftuh dis

Ey how you doin Zack first time long time, tell me what da weathuh is like in New Yawk ohgkay?

Youah huttin da kids at da basebawl games Mistah Hamble do ya know dat? Dese kids wanna get da foul bawls at da game and youah ruining dere dreams, ohgkay?

Here's Da Minkman