The fire in Germany is rising. This is one of the best rants I have seen a German do since Adolph H

The fire in Germany is rising. This is one of the best rants I have seen a German do since Adolph H

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd call it an obvious falseflag, unfortunatly I have to deal with these people on a daily basis and I know they're really that stupid.

Yeah, it's hard to tell now. I loved that part about "being a donkey fucker" lol. Quite creative

Translations would be nice if you don't want this thread to die.

>Belgium
>not being able to speak German
You must be a tanned Belgian. Tough luck

You come to an English speaking board and post pictures of a paper written in German and expect us to NOT ask for a translation?

>being retarded
>making assumptions that have no baseline
fuck off retard most of the people who come here cant speak german has nothing to do with the Belgian

>english speaking board
Actually it's a anonymous taiwanese chatting board, check deine Privilegien

What an idiot

When is Russia going to annex you again?

A day after North Korea nukes you

>hey everybody look I'm posting a Sup Forums

They won't, the Poles will.

Oh great content, this was a letter that someone send a leftist politican, and she pointed out all the mistakes and posted it on Facebook.

Next day it was all over the site (of course)

False flag? Probably not, there are alot of idiots on both sides.

When i saw this the first thing i thought of was morgan saying "hes right you know"

Hey look im a gook on Sup Forums

Fits the narrative of the right wing retard. With allies like these you don't enemies. Sad.

I was born in the Flemish part of the country German was never taught not my fault. Especially since the german speaking part of belgium is pretty much non-existant so there's really no point in it either.

I think I have a meme just for you

>this
>good
Holy fuck no, it's like having a mong be the face of your movement.

This.
I could give it a try, but German insults have a sort of run-on quality that's difficult to replicate.

Take it to Sup Forums if you don't want to speak English you cuck

Miss Hayali

You're a dumbface who works with ZDF. It ruined my day when I turned on my TV this morning and saw you Arabian piece of shit

etc.

Bulgarian family gathers around village computer running advanced Windows 95 operating system. Oldest son sits at keyboard, and types these shitposts. On third try solves captcha, and clicks post button. He looks back at his father with a tear on his eye. "Mehmet my son" his father replies. "Now yuo are men."

But you forgot the part of "shit under the fingernails" and "go to India, at least you'll find someone to fuck you there"

>there are still people who haven't already learnt German

Translate for me then, if you're not shitposting

>Australian
>not shitposting

This meme makes zero sense kek

es sagt, du bist homosexuellen!

Du bist ein schwanzlutscher! Fick die Juden!

Das ist nicht lustig, cunt.

I'm too busy learning 日本語

Easiest fake ever.

>Which group has the biggest idiots?
How about you take a look at the leaders and the ideas. Every group will have a fucktard. You can look at Fedoras or Creationists, but looking at the ideas of atheism or christianity in general may lead to better results.

>foreigner learning chinese

I hear it's virtually impossible to learn. But it's the most spoken language and china is going to take over the west soon so we'd best learn it.

How are you doing lately, David?
youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

>There are people who take the time to learn a dying language.
Kek.

>apply same logic here
inshallah shaqiq! im glad i have back up! allahu ackbar!

>English
>Dying
I'm sorry your faggot Commonwealth dialect is dying, but American English is still alive and well.
>INB4 hurrdurr b-but spics.
Not only are Hispanics starting to leave the country, most are starting to assimilate nicely.

You suck atshitposting now Aussie. Just give it up. It's embareassing.

>it's a "letter or article posted in a foreign language that would have taken OP 20 minutes tops to translate to English" episode

This. Mexicans ain't Muslims.

Well, tough shit cuck, I guess you'll have to do it by yourself this time. If you really are this much of a plebis, you should just find yourself a better thread elsewhere.

Translate, I dont speak arabic.

>Miss Hayali,

>You are one of the dumbest goats who work at ZDF.
>When I turn on my TV in the morning and see you, you Arabian piece of shit, my whole day turns sour.

That's as far as I got in 5 minutes. German is not my strong suit.

Kill yourself.

You could have learned a german word by the time you made that post.

>du, dir, deiner
>gross
wot

>knows english and dutch
>doesn't automatically know German

lol

Christ

He basically calls her a donkeyfucker, cavewoman, idiot

And all she does is correct the writing mistakes and then acts smug about it.

I like ss better than ß

>keyboard has no german lettering
>have to go through most Umlauts until I get the right one
:y instead of z
REEE

>Lithuania calling others cucks

okay, no translation, fine. general summary then, pls