Best memories as a kid? Me it's transformers!

Best memories as a kid? Me it's transformers!

transformers is a movie u dip? not a memorie

Going on the Jurassic Park ride. If you have kids the one thing you should do for them is bring them on the Jurassic Park ride, it's fucking rad. I went on like ten times.

Moar pictures of your memories pls, the memory in red

Being 11 and having the dude who lived next to the school make me cum just from fucking me in the ass. Good times.

Right had a kid

Good memories. Riding my bike through the outskirts of town. Swimming holes, pools, streams. Going to the corner store with a pocket full of change. Kicking a soccer ball around. Meatloaf dinner night. Staying up past bedtime to watch a movie. Playing spotlight with the neighborhood kids and the local park

But some bad memories too.

Fucking your sister.

I remember this really cute girl that I used to hang out with everyone else said she was a bitch but she was nice to be (probably because I made her laugh)

Em depends which one

>transformers is a movie
underage b&

>inb4 it is a movie
>i know but only underaged know it for the movies not the tv show

Fucking all my cousins, cumming in tight holes and a general sense of being loved.

Where can I find socks like this?

For me, it was going to the pond in the back woods during the summer and catching frogs. Studying the different types of frogs and how they differ from one another. Then taking them home, chopping their legs off, skinning them, frying the legs in butter with just a tiny bit of garlic salt and eating them.
Shit was cash.

Sauce on girl?

HNNNNG

Bump

Ayyyy

Bump

Playing Zelda: Link to the past with my dad when I was 5y.

Playing Secret Of Mana with my brother

The last days of school at the beginning of summer.

Seeing my friends everydays

Being stupid and happy for nothing was the shit

Holy shit sauce

Sears and Roebuck mini bike with a 4 horsepower Tecumseh engine and peeking in the neighbor girls' windows

Bumperino

;-;

For me it is the McChicken

What good memories?

but she's like 10

Carefree as fuck
my introduction to video games by my dads atari
going outside to play with other kids that i didnt even know
Digimon, One piece, Looney Tunes, Justice League, G I Joe, Voltron, Thundercats, Brave Star, Silverhawks, Saber rider, Sonic, Super Mario on tv
Lego, Action man and transformers beasts wars and giant ass robots for toys
my first pc (it was for me and my sister but i spent the most time on)
an accident i had and now i have stitches scar between my eyes
my dad teaching me to drive
my introduction to MMORPG games by lineage2
First time watching a woman strip everything and seeing pussy on tv
Looking through keyholes every female outside my family
never feeling hungry....

>never feeling hungry

Damn nigga

When I someone would rarely say my name

greentext noaww

Before my mom died. Its been a shitty year.

Playing Pokemon cards with my friends
Riding my bike with friends
Falling off doing stupid shit
Staying out till the streetlights came on
Not worrying about anything
Playing with friends
Nerf wars
Playing all of the vidya

For me it was that one summer....
I lived in a rural area, on 110 acres of mostly wooded land. So it was quite a surprise to me when someone built a house just a couple hundred yards from our own.
Well, it turned out, the neighbor had three kids. A boy about my brothers age, and two girls - one about my age and one a year younger. I was about 8 at the time. Well, because I have an older brother, I built a tree fort way out in the woods that he could not find. Not only could he not find it, but if I pulled the rope up, he couldn't climb up to it either. It was very well hidden and you couldn't see anything from the ground.
Well, my brother was also kind of a nutjob, and he taught me all that he knew about girls. Let's just say I was 'well informed' for my age.
So I would come over and play with the girls, but my brother would always come around and cause problems. No matter where we went, he would find us and start some shit. We were all getting tired of it. So one day, I invited Pam, the older one, to my tree fort for some privacy. And that's when it started happening.
Not sure who started what, or how. But we ended up showing each other what we had. And I ended up explaining some of the birds and the bees to her. A few days later, we were up in the tree fort and she wanted to try it out. But I told her about her hymen, and what she would have to do to get rid of it. It was a good month before she reported that she did it.
Now, her sister was not privileged to my tree fort yet. But she was begging us to let her see it. And she was very curious about what we did up there.
Eventually, I ended up fucking Pam in my tree house. She loved it. And we ended up doing it every few days. This went on for a couple of months. But, as things happen, I guess I got greedy. Because eventually, we decided to let Sue - the younger sister - up in our tree fort to see what we did up there. But only on one condition, that she had to play along and join in.
cont

that little girl on the right looks yummy, id fuck the shit out of her

Was a pleasant read at first. Until it started getting degenerate.

Best channel ever

had a similar experience, continue pls

cont
So the three of us climbed up and pulled the rope up behind us. It's a bit crowded with us all up there, but Pam and I start stripping down. Sue was just watching us with wide eyes. Pam and I started playing house and kissing while sue got this disgusted look all over her face. Then we both told her she had to strip down. And after a few minutes of convincing and threats, she finally strips down naked. So now Pam and I start making out and getting each other excited. But Sue had other plans, she starts screaming. She wants out, and she won't stop screaming until we let her down.
While we're scrambling to get Sue to shut the fuck up, half our clothes get knocked out of the fort. Now most of their clothing is on the ground and Sue is screaming. Sure enough, that's when my brother shows up. Never missing an opportunity, my brother scoops up all the clothes on the ground and taunts us with it. Now Sue is bawling her eyes out, Pam is blaming me for everything, my brother is taunting us from the ground and we're still buck naked. Well, I put my clothes on, but I'm missing a shoe, a sock, and my shirt. But the girls only have 1 shirt between them and 1 set of shoes/socks.
Eventually, we get Sue back on the ground while my brother is enjoying the view of both girls as they climb down the rope. Sue goes bawling half naked to her parents and my brother runs off - with everyone's clothes - to tell our mother what he just saw. Pam and I part ways, Pam goes running after her sister in a desperate attempt at damage control.

In the end, my mother was laughing hysterically, my father never beat me to death (as I expected him to), but I was banned from the neighbors property for life or until hell freezes over - whichever comes second.
con't....

con't....
I never saw either one of them, except at a distance, until the summer of my junior year. That's when a buddy of mine, I'll call him Brian, pulled up next to me in his car and I recognized Sue in his passenger seat. Brian introduced us and we talked for a second. Then Brian says, "watch this". He turns to Sue and says "blow me". She immediately unzips his pants and goes to town on him, her head hitting the steering wheel on occasion. He thinks it's the greatest thing in the world, getting a blow on command, anywhere, anytime. That was the condition for her being his girl.
Goddammit, that could have been me the whole time.

moar of right

left too actually

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Reported.

Brenda had a child

Looking at those yoga pants she's wearing in the first pic I'm not surprised

cont pls

That was the end. Sue ended up slutted out, I never talked to Pam again, my brother got in some hot shit because he stole our clothes, and I was banned for life. I was told if their parents ever saw me again, they would shoot first and shoot often. I never tested their conviction.
The police were called, but there's not much they can do about an 8 year old sex offender. Threats of lawsuits were made, but went nowhere.

are you retarded?

are you the property brothers?

explain

Post some more on that sexy beast on right.

MODS MODS MODS

fuck off cont

Get aids fag.

>Hospital chair
>Not in bed
>All dressed up

You're not fooling anyone with this shit.

Except this retard

MODS MODS MODS BAN THOSE PEDOFAGS

Obviously you've been fooled

i don't remember enjoying shit very much
even tho my childhood wasn't shitty or anything - I went to Disney world, I just never enjoyed any of it very much
I guess I was just a massive pussy