How is Trump gonna build a wall over rivers and gorges like this?

How is Trump gonna build a wall over rivers and gorges like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_walls#Walls_in_use_today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of_Control#Indian_Line_of_Control_fencing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you actually look at the plane it takes into account the natural barriers. But... of course you didn't because you get your information from Trevor Noah

This. Research it, OP. You fucking pleb.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD

>asking white people how they will overcome a construction obstacle

We build floating oil rigs.
We build air tight self-sufficient stations in Earth orbit.

I'm pretty sure cementing this place won't be hard.

just station extra border control on weak points.

fill up that stuff with the body of niggers first

He won't. The wall is "negotiable."

Ted Cruz, please leave

>implying rivers and gorges are not natural barriers which can incorporated into and even reduce the cost of THE WALL

>2016-2020
>Believing Donald Trump will be leader of the free world
>Believing the wall is something more than an applause line for shitty people

Autism is a helluva drug.

this area could clearly be secured by a small team of 300 ICE agents

Arch , lintel , buttress etc etc...

Same way the Romans did.

>implying this isn't going to be a choke point/kill zone with the machine guns roaring night and day

The works of the afro-roman engineers are astounding even today.

>Afro Romans
the perm hadn't been invented yet so there is no way that Romans had Afros. What are you negros going to steal next? Jehri-curl- Mongols or the Cornrow Celts?

Someones a nigger. Just couldn't help yourself wit slipping in the afro. Not only reminding us but doing so to remind yourself because without the muh oppression black people have nothing and are nothing.

With a hydroelectric dam, it will help power the turrets.

lol
Mate, they tried to steal samurais and early japanese culture. Those retards will try anything.

so
much
this
it's sad to see

>with a hydroelectric dam
>over a river
kek... oh sweety... the american education system if really bad ha?

put a welfare desk and the end on the canyon let it fill up then run phantoms up and own it all day and purge the earth of filth, i ofc say this living in a country that has raw sewage i mean refugees pouring in as i speak

as if being from the indian continent wasn't bad enougth you lot made it worse by being muzzies aswell do you enjoy hate?

FYI, a single motion activated machine gun could cover that entire ravine. Much like those in place between North and South Korea.

South Korea knows exactly how to keep the undesirables out of their country. You just shoot them as they cross

>the wall is just a suggestion
those taxes tho
where they at
still waitin'

typical Sup Forums faggots. realize that they cant come up with a logical argument. start posting bullshit.
just end your miserable lives.

sometime soon i hope china has enougth of your disease filled shit hole and glasses the whole continent then the rest of us will be safe from super trots

>still cant come up with a valid reply
>still posting bullshit
>further proving he is a faggot

>the wall won't work
>t. Paco Rodriguez and his good friend, Nigel Goldberg
>the Berlin wall never worked
>the wall around Israel never worked
And here are some walls that are still being used today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_walls#Walls_in_use_today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of_Control#Indian_Line_of_Control_fencing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary

0/10 made me reply

Well said.

Oh no, i didn't refer to it as ror hydroelectricity so it must not be possible, surely there is no type of hydroelectric generator that doesn't need a resevoir.
If only I were from pakistan instead of WA, maybe then I would get a large portion of my power from dams built on a river.

Ribblehead?

With dynamite?

In not a wall its a train.

This is a photo from Trumps actual campaign office