Been playing a lot of Fallout 4 recently. Fallout r34 thread. Anything goes

Been playing a lot of Fallout 4 recently. Fallout r34 thread. Anything goes.

I wish there was some shaun.
He's adorable

Fucking faggot. It's all about Piper and Curie.

why dont you play a good fallout first?

Fallout 4 is good. Only the bandwagoners dislike it now.

So what're we looking at here? Is that kill every raider with just firing once? Or one bullet per raider?

Wait. What is a bandwagoner?

Using a big boy launcher is always a one shot kill ;)

morrowwind master race faggot 4000 swing swing fuck my ass

Someone who just goes along with the crowds opinion without forming one of their own.

True that. I loved Fallout 4 bro!

She calls you blue because of your balls whilst playing.

Glad you agree

So people with differing opinions are just following someone else?
Fallout 4 is a good game. It's not a good fallout, by far. Bethesda has been slowly dumbing down and making the series family friendly. It's their right, they bought it. Would fallout 4 be rated so high if it wasn't for mods?

I don't see why it got a lot of hate (granted it's still Fallout 4 so it obviously got more love) I get that it's a little different that the other Fallout games but I love it, I love all the Fallout games. Maybe it's just because Fallout 4 is the biggest FO yet and there were a lot of first-time players who were more used to other types of games and threw it under the rug because it wasn't in their taste. I dunno, I just don't understand it.

awww man, used to have a ton of fallout r34
Lemme see if I can find my hard drive

People that go with whatever is popular and trying to be part of the cool crowd. Sheep.

Nope. When the game came out there was a small group of people who were saying the game was bad for whatever reason and others (without playing the game) just assumed this to be true and blindly support the statement.

it's a pretty damn good game but compared to New Vegas it's pretty linear is all.
I actually really enjoyed the whole settlement building (with mods).
It genuinely deserved the high ratings in my opinion.

Ugh trait? What is this, The Sims? Over in this county we call them, "perks."

>sources

Shadman is best