Hey /b im thinking of killing myself via pill overdose...

hey /b im thinking of killing myself via pill overdose. im wondering if there's any common household pills can do the job quickly. if not then are there any easily obtained prescription pills that a 17 year old can get his hands on?

let me know if you find anything out. pills you can find on the market usually dont do the job well though. you will puke most of the time. I'm considering going to the woods getting drunk and doing a drop hang

i hear they give you calm-down pills at the hospital when you tell them this. Try it.

Oxycodone will get you super fucking high then will take your ass out, I am obligated to deter you from taking your life, very much so, but ultimately it is not my decision, I hope you see it through

i dont want anyone to know though...

My cousin took a bunch of tums and died. Hes the reason they have the warning now. I heard it's not painful.

Just hang urself it takes 1 min and you're gone

i know this faggot. i just dont want anyone i know to see anything gruesome

Before you kill yourself. Drop LSD once. Please
I beg you. You won't regret it. Just once before you do anything life threatening

okay. thanks for the suggestion

less if you do it right. drop hanging leads to instant coma. your body might twitch a bit after that but you'll be long out of it

are you sure? if so then thats gonna be the way i go.

Pill over dose is very had to accomplish unless you have alot of money to get the good stuff and mix it together.

Your best bet would be to get on xanax, say you cant sleep and you have anxiety when you go out and even sitting at home that it overwhelms you to crying.

Take the full bottle with half a bottle of vodka and go to sleep
Hopefully your body didnt throw up when you were asleep otherwise youll wake up daze and feel horrible a day to two later

>i just dont want anyone i know to see anything gruesome
NIgga you don't really wanna off yourself then. who cares what they'll see. you'd be long out of it

Yeah, but you have to eat a bunch of them.

Acetaminophen (paracetamol for you eurofags). Take a bottle and you gonna die. Unfortunently it takes about 12 hours and isn't reversible once it allgets in your system, so when you change your mind you sit in the hospital feeling fine but knowing you're gonna die.

i still care about people you bitch. i just dont want to deal with anything anymore.

Then do it you pussy pills will make it look more gruesome then hanging and if you don't die on pills you will be a vegetable for the rest of your life

pills usually don't work, you pass out and your body throws everything up then you wake up naked and embarrassed in the psych ward

You would have to do this every day for 2-3 weeks before your liver/kidneys are permanently damaged requiring a transplant

listen to him , op!

Sounds more like you are crying for help then wanting to kill yourself

like a real teen btich

and that is over the counter stuff?

don't listen to him that will make you liver crash not kill you, just hang urself right now quick and easy

Trust him, you might just end up changing your mind about killing yourself. lSD shows you so much it is a truly beautiful experience, the euphoria is amazing. Just be clear minded when you take it and listen to good music. Just relax and enjoy

you think i wont? you degenerate fuck...

They can't even find the right drugs for death row inmates. What makes you think whatever drugs you get your hands on will do anything other than fuck up your liver?

you sound like too much off a pussy to me crying on Sup Forums instead of doing it

it's not a pleasant way to go

Fentanyl. It's all the rage these days.

Pill overdose is a miserable thing. Also going to add that you're still young and you're on the verge of seriously being able to work toward freeing yourself from whatever environmental stuff has got you down. Financial and personal independence can go a long way toward easing some of the internal issues, too.

well if you think about it... if i didnt ask then i wouldnt have known that it wasnt a good idea.

>Fentanyl is killing thousands of people in the streets yet executioners can't figure out how overdoses work...

What a bunch of pussies. Wake up motherfuckers. It's not your life to take. We don't even exist. Life is happening and it's going to happen with you here or not. We are the consciousness of the universe experiencing itself subjectively. Realize "my" and "I" do not exist. What you see and experience every day is just happening and shit changes over the course of "time". Nothing is a constant unless you make it so. Wake the fuck up.

i get your point but i want to kill myself because i dont want to deal with the stress of future life.

You are talking like a 15 year old girl that cries for help if you want to kill yourself then do it, it takes 1 min and isn't hard

But you obv won't do it you only look for attention like a little girl

youre really a fucking idiot dude. get off this website.

waaa life is so hard im gonnna kill myself !

that's how you sound

protip: don't do it
It's not like there's anything to experience after death, there won't be anything. Just fukin nothing. Try to make the best out of your life somehow, you can do it.
Good luck man, I hope your life will get better.

>It's not like there's anything to experience after death, there won't be anything.
You're saying that like it's a bad thing

I'll grant that it's stressful, but once you take the plunge and get established the enjoyment tends to outweigh the stress.

Just fucking kill yourself fucking pussy

havent we established that i already will?

nigger who are you lying to here?
no it doesn't. its a fucking drudge for 90% of the people who just go on out of stigma or routine

i work in the ER and the vast majority of these poorly thought out/googled ideas result in waste-down paralysis or either ESRD or end-stage liver disease. you basically live out the rest of your life dying a slow and shitty death.

in other words, if you're going to do it, actually think it through. it's the last shit you'll do and it better be the case.

if you fail, you end up in a ward or assisted (forced) living.

that sort of pain is worse than everything that has ever happened to you, i guarantee. you'll be robbed of death, something you can't even imagine.

I agree, that's not especially "bad", but if "nothing" is waiting for you when you die, you might as well try to enjoy your current life.
Like, don't be in such a hurry, you'll have all the time you need to enjoy nothingness.

*waist

Just drive to the hood and buy a couple bags of heroin from a freelance pharmaceutical supplier. Just bang all of it at once somewhere no one will find you.

>you might as well try to enjoy your current life.
some people are past that point. realistically some people just won't be able to do it

i bet all my money that you won't you are only looking for attention

that actually sounds really cowardly and i rescind my advice here

I wonder how many people that make these kind of threads actually "off" themselves, I imagine the percentage being really low, just a bunch of lonely faggots seeking for attention

your money will be gone soon then you fucking idiot.

I'm sorry you're miserable enough to believe that.

This is truth.

He's a fucking hippy. I took sid and my life is still the same sack of shit just that i dont bitch about it, i just know its trash.

If you think it'll make anything better, than make sure you do it by bridge cause none of us wanna hear your death on the news. I could care less if you did it, but if you're that weak to consider suicide and ask here of all places, do this
>Close thread
>Use daddy's gun
>Bye

Stop crying and do it you fucking pussy

If you think it'll make anything better, than make sure you do it by bridge cause none of us wanna hear your death on the news. I could care less if you did it, but if you're that weak to consider suicide and ask here of all places, do this
>Close thread
>Use daddy's gun
>Bye

There is nothing on the side just an all encompassing void

Yes. But liver failure isn't the way to go. Just get some of the stronger opioids for uh... back pain. Then down them all with alcohol. Should do the trick.

crying on Sup Forums because lack of attention lmao what a fukcing bitch

>make sure you do it by bridge cause none of us wanna hear your death on the news
>implying i give a fuck about what you want or dont want to hear
top kek u snowflakes are fucking delusional

You are the one crying on a forum instead of just doing it who are the snowflake here ?

im not op. keep hamstering my dude.

Doctor in-training here. Let me assure you, this is one of the worst ways to commit suicide OP. You're much better off seeking help first and trying to get things on the right track. You're young and haven't fully experienced life yet, give it another couple years at least.

If you absolutely must go ahead with this, for the love of god, don't go the pills route. You will almost certainly fuck it up unless you have access to serious shit, which I know you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

Go back to ur lab and let us do our work faggot

I'm pretty sure there's enough cyanide in a half dozen crushed up apple seeds to off you. Takes at least a few hours though.

>fentanyl, the drug for cancer patients going through chemotherapy

this better be a joke

ur a fucking joke lol... do your fucking research

word

opioids mixed with almost anything homey
take some mix of methadone, vicodin, and booze and you will go to sleep peacefully and not wake up. its what happened to my sister.

Strictly speaking, it would be difficult to overdose on Advil, which is simply ibuprofen. The LD50 of ibuprofen in guinea pigs is 495 mg per kg of body weight, in rats, it is 636 mg per kg and in mice, it's 740