Man United LGBT

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Club-News/2017/Mar/Manchester-United-becomes-first-club-officially-to-support-Stonewall-charity.aspx

How this will affect clubs image? Will customers recover?

>Manlovers United

>Fagchester United

>Cockchokester United

>Men United

>Mantrain United

>Queerchester United

>2017
>Hating on the LGBTQFT community
Enjoy being on the wrong side of history ;)

>Manchesthair Poonited

Does anybody actually get butthurt about this shit except muslims and stormweenies?

>Manal United

quality thread right here

Probably. Everybody else gets a good laugh.

>I like gays, and they like me. No problem. If my son wants to be gay then of course he can do that. The law says I cannot stop him.

what did mou mean by this?

I'm gay.

My dad is not pleased with this fact. Completely homophobic.

Half the time his homophobia doesn't even make sense.

>Fishing show on TV in the living room
>Watching it with mom and dad
>Mom: "I don't have the patience for that kind of stuff"
>Me:"It doesn't feel like too long when you're out there"
>Dad:"Time flies when you're a faggot."
>Go to my room

It's getting ridiculous. He goes out of his way to respond to everything I do by calling me a fag.

What do I do?

Arsene Wenger walks through his front door after another 5-1 defeat, to find his wife in tears. "What is ze probleme?" he asks, already uncorking his bottle of hallway wine hidden behind his coat rack. "It iz our little boy" she wails, pointing to an open doorway, "he 'as changed beyonde le recognition!" Arsene's son walks through the door, formerly a well to do citizen of the world, and now a gaudy think with clothes hanging off his shoulders and hips. "Mama, papa," the son says, smoking an imaginary cigarette through an imaginary cigarette holder, "I am now le homosex, although I 'av never hidden it, and it is only a surprise to you because you 'av never have an intereste in me."

Arsene slumps to the floor, his wine splashing over his 1998 AFC branded slippers. His son's entire life flashes before his eyes - his love of ballet, his love of shoes, his constant trips to the sauna house. And Arsene realises, realises that he would have known if he hadn't have devoted his life to Arsenal, realises that he would have known if he just paid a little more attention.

Arsene states into space. "I... I didn't see it," he says, before his left eye twitches and he puts his wine bottle to his lips, glugging it down as his wife pulls on their velvet drapes and screams, and his son flicks a switch on his belt, and disco lights flash from it, and he gyrates his hips and rubs up and down his body, and dances in front of his father, inches from his face. "I didn't see it," repeats Arsene, a broken man, a husk. "I didn't see it."

There goes the Muslim and black markets. I guess they're no longer the biggest team in England now

im remember this pasta

JUST

>xD gays lol xD
Am I surrounded by 12 year olds?

kys faggot

customers gonna riot and behead ander herrera in protest

Sup Forums is everywhere it seems. Protip lads, you're not cool.

I'm all for Klopp calling mourinho a fucking faggot who should be beheaded if it gets us some Muslim money

Everywhere in their ma's boxroom, none of them say any of this in real life

Why don't you two cocksuckers get a room

Go to bed you sweaty freak

Men United

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOODWARD OUT

>not wanting the lbgtq dollar

This is why your club is poor

You got baited

they already had
>de gay
for years

>I'm shocked football clubs give in to the perceived values of the society they're in
What confuses you about business decisions=«=

>inb4 Shaw comes out of the closet in a few weeks

>throwing away the arab and african dollar

And some of the Asian dollar. A good portion of Asia is still homophobic as fuck.

Racist.

Great
Likely yes
Correct

Embarrassing

>african counterfeit jersey wearers
>arabs not supporting city

Kek kys

>Munch ass there United

>Much ass tear United

>when merchants use their skills for good

It's not about shirts. It's about them having a presence there, so some Ghanaian company will pay them millions for the team to be the official face of their goat meat paste.

>Some Ghanaian company will pay them millions
It would be nice if they're currency wasn't worthless

>normie league
im surprised its taken this long

DIDNT READ :DDDDDDDD

RIP asian shirt sales

Classic

>Pidorchester United

There's nothing wrong with being gay

>Faggentina

Since Sir Alex left this club has been in fucking freefall.

Embarrased right now lads.

>david bowie was bi
>implying anything that man ever did was wrong

Fuck off

A favourite dish of mine.

>gays
>liking sports
>buying sports merchandise

Wrong

This is in preparation for Luke SHaw coming out.