What went wrong?

what went wrong?

jake paul broke him

Stinky smelly Jew

Never meet your heroes

h3h3's fan base saw him as a fucking god. But you know, people are people. No one is flawless.

When he exposed his flaws, his fan base lost their minds.

How can this guy that we adore and venerate be a little flawed?

Nothing went wrong with him. h3h3's fans are just dumb stupid people that can't understand that everyone can have different opinions.

They complained SO much about the "Jake Paulers", but look at them. They are not any better.
Honestly, Ethan can have whatever opinion he wants. He's not my fucking friend or anything. He's just a guy on the internet. His dumb fan base should realize that.

why do people worship this guy

with what i don't understand can somebody explain

He's wasn't racist enough.Should be dropping n-bombs 24/7. Piss off them libtarded cucks.

Just to sum it up -
Pewdiepie says nigger on a livestream, the world hates him for it.
Ethan, known for his podcast and his channel H3H3, who has even had pewdiepie on his podcast and seemed to be well acquainted, tells the world how hes just disappointed in him for it.
The hypocrisy here is that Ethan has said nigger on multiple accounts in a joking manner, his defense being context. I think its a little bit of a stretch to bash on him.

he backstabbed pewdiepie by attacking him on his podcast for saying the n word
then next podcast episode he gets drunk and nicotine buzzed and starts screaming at all the people who disliked the video

I'd say when he said pewdiepie was "too comfortable" saying the word nigger but he said it way before him. Now he's saying that Keemstar and Scarce are calling him a hypocrite when they literally just reported on the criticism from the audience of the video they didn't give their personal criticism just the audience's

Ethan did it for the drama

fuck him

Yeah I fucking cringed he needs to stop being drunk on videos.
> Hurr hurr hurr Keemstar and Scarce called me a hypocrite they're assholes
No Ethan, they didn't. They just gave the feedback of the audience calm the fuck down

A bit of a stretch? He said Pewdiepie was "too comfortable" saying nigger. Implying he didn't sound comfortable when he said it with IDubbbz? Yeah okay, Ethan.

all he does is make fun of others and call them out on there shit when he does some shit and he gets called out on shit he gets upset

but h3h3 say the n words over and over again ethans a hypocrite

>backstabbed pewdiepie
i love how people don't watch the whole thing and act like they know it all. Ethan said he was disappointed in Felix and in the next podcast he also says that Felix DM'd him telling he doesn't understand the hate Ethan is getting. Just because he said he was disappointed in something Felix did doesn't mean he backstabbed him, he just shared his opinion and his feelings.
I disagree with Ethan about the Keemstar stuff tho. He points out how Keemstar's channel revolves around Jake Paul but he also has at least 5-6 videos about him. I guess he couldn't think straight because he was drunk but I believe he should apologize to Keemstar about those.
About all the other things tho, I think he's on the right.

all this bc felix said one word. what the fuck.

Underrated post

Ethan?...

so this is the male millenial version of Keeping up with the Kardashians?

I don't know, unsubscribed sometime after modern art.

context matters. Saying the word nigger for absurdity is a lot different than using it as an insult.

fuck his opinion about a word cause thats all it is is his opinion like knowwhatimsaying. he shit talked pewdiepie whatever i dont even watch pewdiepie. but since he's thrown in peoples faces more he's not that well hespretty fuckign stupid. fuckit and fuck you. you can't have an opinoin on a word and say a word si bad, your saying words are bad

Are you God?