Which gender is more disgusting?

Which gender is more disgusting?
Men like to sniff their own buttholes and eat sardine pussy. Women like to smell their own tuna stank and their shit smells WAY worse. I think women are more gross. What do you think?

All the guys who are married or live with a girl know what Im talking about

>which
Triggered.

women literally bleed out of their axe wound monthly. Women are gross as fuck

>Ax wound
I said the to my wife during a divorce hearing. Things didn't go well after.

faggot

How does anyone sniff his own butthole?

You sniff your fingers dumbass. Are you even human?

>Men like to sniff their own buttholes
wat
>and eat sardine pussy
>sardine pussy
wut
>Women like to smell their own tuna stank
wot
>and their shit smells WAY worse
uwotm8
>I think women are more gross. What do you think?
I think you might be a proper nutter, son.

this is your brain on mgtow

>this is your brain on mgtow
after getting really hurt by a woman I have no interest in becoming romantically involved with one ever again

Both genders are gross. But, women just stink.

Sounds like you're pretty angry at women in general.

After living with both male and female friends I can say the following:
MEN:
>Tidy.
>Washed up frequently.
>Took rubbish and recycling out when required.
WOMEN:
>Left the house in a shitheap.
>Left their own bedroom in a shitheap until the boyfriend tidied it up.
>One left a used tampon on the side on the bathroom.
>Dirty underwear left in the bathroom after showering/bathing.
>Rarely washed up, and bitched at you if you got fed up with it and refused to do theirs.
>Never took rubbish or recycling out.

I'm gonna go with women.
The women I lived with said it was weird how insanely neat and tidy my room was.
I just don't like to live like a fucking tramp.

Agreed. Bitches barley shower and their pussy smells like hot yeasty garbage juice. I knew a girl that didnt wipe her ass atall. Just shit and pulled her pants up. She wasnt mentally ill, just a stupid lazy cunt. You could smell her down the room.

*across

I catch my aunt rubbin and smelling, would rather a shotgun to my fucking eyelids... both men and women are fucking gross slobs so you gotta get the best or choose and pick

what is mgtow?

as in women you perfectly described my mom and why she is going to die alone and nasty....

my chinese wife never stinks unless she eats garlic. she complains I smell bad all the time but still begs for the D.

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

vaginas are fuckin' disgusting when you think about it

Yes, but how would your virgin ass know what your talking about?

How retarded were you before the accident?

Asian girls dont stink unless they have a yeast infection, unwashed crotch, or they weigh alot.

>their pussy smells like hot yeasty garbage juice

Probably from all the barley showers.

Also, you knew some literally mentally ill bitches. Who NEVER wipes? Only window-licking nutcases.

I used to fuck my ex ex 4 times a day. She had a lot of yeast infections. You could smell her bad and she wasnt clean. Used tampons, old panties, old food, all in the side of her bed. I had to make her clean it.

tbh yall are describing some disgusting women and judging those particular people and now calling the whole gender disgusting. lmao tbh to me men are more disgusting, girls take better care of themselves for the most part but theres obvi some crusty girls out there. same with guys.

This. You guys could be describing the lifestyles of street-walkers and addicts... or just all around unclean females. Traits not indicative of the entire gender.

fair enough
google it

women cause vagines are pretty gross