Oy Aussies! I saw this posted your last night and was wondering if you guys have source or better video...

Oy Aussies! I saw this posted your last night and was wondering if you guys have source or better video. Asian chick pleasuring herself at a music festival. Someone claimed "on acid", I'm a psychonaut and highly doubt that it really was lsd that led her to do this.

Bump

Nothing?
Bumping with yellow fevered tits

Nah was synthetic acid / nbome. Nasty shit. Ended up in hospital and has zero recollection of it happening.

must have been hella dosed to do that
I've dropped with muh boys some shit we are fairly certain was nbome and the silhouetted trees were waving but other than that we just laughed our asses off in a car for like 8 hours

Neat, is it self reflecting like real lsd, mushrooms and even ayahuasca?

kinda. nbome is like a shittier darker acid. the kind of sketch-acid i wouldnt do in public and would only do with trusted friends dropping with me. the only really telling feature is the metallic taste on the blot. i also wouldnt swallow the blotter just bc idk nbome as well as i know swallowing the blotter is fine with lsd - only sublingually active

Interesting! Geez that's gotta be embarrassing as hell for the chick if she had no recollection. For me psychedelics are nothing to take lightly and have been more of a tool than a recreational treat.

>psychonaut
Thats not how you spell drug fiend.

It's 9 am in Australia. Ask again later in the day.

yeah no way it was acid. Probably synthetic acid like 2CB and 25-B etc. even though i've never done this kind of shit on it before, if you take enough, or a different type of N-BOMe i could imagine it happening. Seeing plenty of absolutely gacked out/possessed cunts on it at doofs. Theres been a couple deaths in AUS in the last couple years because of it too. I think someone died at a new year party last year too.

Swallowing it is how I test if it's real acid. Other than that obvious metallic taste. Never had a bad side effect just didn't trip. Only bad trip I ever had was on an nbome. So I'm never doing it again. Did trip on it probably 10 or so times before that happened though

Good clean acid will generally make your tongue go numb. Thats how i tell whether its good and clean or just junk.

>Swallowing it is how I test if it's real acid.
You mean wasting it? just get a test kit and save yourself waiting. besides if its not acid its too late if you've swallowed it.
I get your point - if ya swallow it and nothing happens it might be real but that still doesn't eliminate the possibility that its fake acid - IE its some other compound that is also not sublingually active. research chemicals are increasingly popular and some of them are actually deadly with other drug combinations and predispositions

honestly if you're not buying it off some onion link using a cryptocurrency it's sketchy arguably more so than buying off some shady guy a friend of yours met at a bar. not trying to talk dont im just saying - i been there

also gives that weird slightly bloated feeling like you need to burp. anyone else get that?

So the reality is that we'll probably never REALLY know what she was/is on....however I'll comment on the acid thing. You don't have to believe me but I'll say it like it is. I use often, and sometimes go through period of heavy use. Love tripping. LSD is my favorite drug. Everyone does react differently to it, however it does make me very hyper sexual and I've known it to do the same to ex girlfriends. Masturbating and/or having sex on an acid trip is a blast, and a whole different experience in itself, almost impossible to explain. Possible but who knows.

Didn't intend to do this but brought dildo just in case.

Oldfag here. You usually saw some asian chick masturbating on the floor at every Johnny Cash concert. Gonna miss that man. He sure knew how to make asian women want to masturbate.

Damn that music must have been fucking amazing to trigger such a passionate reaction.

Bumping for full version of this clip

Probably Nbome's.

I've done LSD/Acid plenty of times and I never once started jacking off in public.

I know what you're talking about because I've done it before.

>Damn that music must have been fucking amazing to trigger such a passionate reaction.

It happened during Stink Finger and the Bean Flickers set.

Need video!!!

i saw the video myself on facebook group called GURNS (dedicated to vids of people way too fucked at parties and seshes)
the story goes this was at the recent Defqon1 festival infront of the 'Red Stage' and she was tripping the fuck out. the video has been taken down but im glad to see it again here just so i can show friends

I probably would have gotten in trouble later but if I saw that, I would have shamelessly pulled out my cock and assisted in her pleasuring

Thanks for the insight story

>I probably would have gotten in trouble later but if I saw that, I would have shamelessly pulled out my cock and assisted in her pleasuring

Sticking your dick in crazy is usually its own punishment.

Shits so cash!

I know, I've stuck my sick in nothing but crazy. I think most of us men do.

Bumping, c'mon Aussie fags, don't fail us