Good evening, Anonymous. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Good evening, Anonymous. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vqfgh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup mate?

There's this one girl I keep seeing everywhere at my school, real cute, no idea how to even approach her. Figured I could just ask her out on a date, but I can't go through with it. I don't even know her fucking name.

Not much. Didn't have a great day, but it could've been worse. How about you?

Get to know her first. Get close to her, say something like "hey, what's up?" or ask her about a class. Or tell her you see her around sometimes and you want to get to know her, and ask her name.

Do something, but don't go too far too fast.

I embraced the void, so meh

I embraced the void sounds like a band name.

Day like everyday. I little upset for no reason but it nothing i can't handle with

Good evening!
Walk up to here, and say..........hello.
Start there.

"The void"? Are you telling me you've become a nihilist because you feel irrelevant to the universe as a whole, and everything seems meaningless in the grand scheme of things?

Not so bad, eh? I'm glad you can handle it user, but is this a recurring problem?

I've been dating a girl for three years and we still haven't kissed. Tension could be cut with a knife. To betafag kissless virgin to man up and do it. Help.

I need a fucking hug.

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking user

For you.
Chek'd
Why the delay?

Sit next the her, tap your lips, ask for a kiss. 3 years is too long, man up pussyboi.
>
Huug.
Hope your days goes just as good tomorrow.

I'm here to claim Fenn's pathetic soul.

Don't worry user, everything will be fine

I dunno my dude, I mean, it's not to much of a push to ask for a cup of coffee no? I have a terrible habit of actually becoming really good friends with a great deal of crushes, and kind of just forgetting those feelings. I feel like I need to put a big step forward to make sure I can establish that I want something outside of friendship.
You're onto something here.

I've asked myself that many times. I plan it out, do a countdown in my head then pussy out. Also, it's been a while. Didn't even realize m dubs.

Recurring? Maybe. last couple of days i wondering what i want to do. Go find some shitty work or join the army

That's the theory but I always go full tism when I try something like that.

Stop overthinking, start doing. She's been waiting a long time for you to make this move. If you wait much longer, someone else will make the move.
Nice to see you! Thanks for being here!

I Embraced The Void...
First single is "Into the Blackness"
First EP is "Gaze Upon the Infinite"

Hey, thanks for coming! Sorry I didn't send you the link, I can't run Discord and post on Sup Forums simultaneously at the moment. I can barely solve the Captcha...

Kiss her tonight. Watch a movie or something first, get comfortable with her. Then go for it.

*hugs you tightly* Do you want to talk about it?

Glad to hear it. I hope things stay good.

Well, if that's a common thing with you maybe that is a good idea. The casual coffee could go over really well.

My internet is not working. If I disappear, that's why. My posts will be few and far between, if at all.

This is as wholesome as the chan gets. Can't tonight, she's already asleep. Will do asap. Thanks, anons, and keep an eye out as I will post about it within a week or two.

Stop being so acoustic, stop caring, if she stuck with you for so long do you really think she'll flip her shit for a kiss??
U stink

It's all good. I know when to check the catalog. We gotta get you some good WiFi, and a Sup Forums pass.

Puppers make everything better.

Nothing's wrong, I just crave human intimacy.

I'm here for the free blowjobs. That's tonight, isn't it?

Today I learned I was framed for sayin something I didn't. Fun times.

No.
Get a fleshlight

Hopefully you'll at least be able to see this one, friendo. I went in like I said I would last night and gathered up some crops from the first volume of the Nausicaa manga. I didn't want to run into a whole lot of redundancy with the pics, so I had to space them out a little bit, which means I couldn't get as many as I hoped. Still, I got forty images just from this one volume, so that should still be a decent chunk for you. Hope you enjoy them, friendo.

imgur.com/a/vqfgh

The sundae was good. Not great, but good.

Hey baby, how you doing

those look pretty auto-erotic.

See
I'm just tired and the only interaction I've had in the last 4 days has been with random customers.

How can i stop fapping to dead lolis?

Hello Rem! Nice to see you!
What's this about?
Hello Purin! Glad you got to enjoy the sundae finally!
HeyHey

That was a terrible joke... props to you.
Try going for half dead lolis, then transition to lolis that are alive.

Stop looking at them. Delete those files.

evening.

I will try. It will be hard with alive lolis because my basement is not soundproof but yes i also think it's the only way.
What files?

Getting a job will leave you with more options in the short term. What's available to you at the moment? Any decent restaurants, places needing security guards, grocery stores?

Godspeed to you, user. I'll be looking forward to hearing about it.

I know.

I would have good wifi if Comcast sent me a new router like they said they would. This one is seven years old.

Then again, even that might not fix it. The airplane mode switch on my laptop is broken, and sometimes gets stuck on. There's no override as far as I know.

Nah, that's this weekend. Sorry to disappoint.

It happens. How bad will the consequences be?

Impressive. Thank you. I can't load it right now, but I'll save the link so I can save them when my internet gets back up to a more reasonable speed.

Good! How you feeling tonight?

I'm good. Are we going on another date, or are we still broken up?

Hello.

*hugs you tightly*

I'm sorry user, but this is just a lonely time. Do you have friends that you can hang out with some time soon?

Force yourself to fap to living ones, then slowly transition to older-looking ones.

I'm having thoughts of suicide (no plan or specifics) for the second time in a couple weeks. I simultaneously love and hate everyone on this earth. My depression and anxiety have been stopping me getting my schoolwork done and I feel like utter shit because my grades are slipping in two classes. I hate myself for being aware of my problems but not having stopped them. I'm tired of living but scared of dying.

seek a professional. your general practitioner can suggest one.

I'm feeling pretty great. Just finished a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. Kinda sick. Forgot how filling it is.

Kind of upset at the fact that I'm going to die eventually.

What have you been up to? I think we spoke a few threads ago.

It's time to seek professional help.

heyaas

I don't think you can solve these problems on your own, user. Schedule an appointment with a therapist for later this week, okay? They'll be able to help you get up from this and move on, and learn to be happy again.

These feelings, they won't be permanent. Don't resign yourself to this state, but don't expect yourself to be able to get out of it on your own. Call for help when you need it.

Hey, that's good. We all die eventually. Some of us die too soon. Some of us know when we'll die.

I don't like it either, but I can't change it, so I try not to let it bother me.

Don't think about it too much.

I haven't been doing much. Messing with transformers, fixing up an old costume. Started a new art project. Bogged down with a thousand obligations. Life is pretty okay.

What was your first and why did it fail? Also are you 18+

Would you rather fix this problem, or get a new one? My old one drove me crazy for a long time too. Then I finally took my cheap assume to best buy, and got me some quality stuff.
Hey! How are you!

>they make fun of my small benis because they have a small brain

No problem. All but I think three of them are under 50 KB, so you shouldn't have a problem with uploading the images in the future if your internet starts acting up again. That issue had some pretty fabulous looking art, even when they weren't anything scenic or establishing.

am k, sleepy!, hows you mantis

Are they niggers? :( If you are white just make them your slaves, works everytime.

Nope, so far just looking forward to getting off work, playing some WoW, and sleeping in tomorrow.

Trying to forget is hard. Heh.

I'm glad you're staying busy.

I would get a new one (I think it's almost nine years old, and was refurbished when I got it) but I can't afford one at the moment. So I'm stuck. When I get some spare cash I'll make it a priority.

Sure they are jobs but they all low payed and comprehensive, not the physical exhaustion is the problem. I will go now but thank you for your help

I'm good here! Having a cup of coffee, and slowly getting ready for work.
That's pretty much what I did. Now you have something to look forward to.

Appears I'm being doxxed already

Nevada said some stuff about Alice but I was photoshopped and was made to look like I said it.

How bad are the people who are doing it?

The truth will always win.

coffee the best!

Nobody can ever help me with my problems :(

Fenn

Alright, that'll be great. I've been picking up a few from /c/ and a Discord server too, so yeah, I'm set.

The series looks incredible, doesn't it? All the machinery and armor is so intricate, and the Torumekian airships look almost like insects themselves... Ah, I love it. Which issue was it?

Sounds like life is good, user.

Forgetting is hard. Too hard.

Yeah, it's okay.

Okay. Well, you take care of yourself.

That sounds pretty bad. Did they not believe you when you explained it? I wish I could help you somehow, but I don't think I can...

what problems?

I think you are giving too much shit about it

Jill

《《《Sips》》》
And that's no lie!
You may speak your mind here. What's up?

Just general loneliness

Just lonely as always, comes around once a week, but it's bad when it comes

Sup Forums's here 4 u

heya jill

heya fenn

yes?
wouldn't people be the solution to begin with, then?

Well, you are certainly not alone here! While this thread is not a substitute for real face to face human interaction, it's pretty nice here.

Could be worse. Got no friends, boyfriend only threatening to dump me rather actually, actually have a reason to quit my job rather then grumble about it...

Is it because you won't let them? If you give up on yourself, you're right. Nobody can help you. Even if you can't do it alone, and you have no hope left, you need to keep trying if you want there to be a chance of improvement.

What?

Hello. How's things?

The first grade that started falling was because I missed one assignment and the professor put the answers up on blackboard so then he couldn't accept it late. I'm 19.
I'll try to set up an appointment with one of the campus therapists. They have walk in hours so I'll see if I can go tomorrow afternoon. Thanks Sup Forumsros

I guess? I know plenty of people but they're all dudes, and I can not, for the life of me, find a single girl, they're hard to find indeed

Much more romantic loneliness and not social loneliness, appreciated though

thank you. take time to look after yourself.

Shiieetttt, I've been trying for a while. All my friends are in relationships though and I'm not so it's tough not to feel lonely, and meeting people is tough unless you're in school

so it's less being lonely and more wanting a relationship. what do you expect to be different there? most good relationships are like having a really good friend.

I ment suicide attempt. I also plan to kill myslef and need more info on subject.

That's the best thing to do! Let us know how it goes, user!
When was your most recent date? Your most recent gf?

Are you Alice the daily psychologist that used to come to Sup Forums?

Cuz I can't really talk to my friends a lot and they can't say they love me and I can't hold them and go on dates with them and stuff. Friendship is cool but it's got a lot of differences from a relationship

gf was 4 years ago, date was around 2 and a half and it was just one date

on holidays, contemplating sleeping more but i''ve already slept for 12 ;-; buuuuh

I haven't attempted anything yet.

Alice ran a thread at 5PM PST, you missed her by just shy of 2 hours.
so... find a girl you like and ask her out.

Ever since some time I've had a crush on a friend. She's far away from me but just from texting I want to be with her. For a few months now she hasn't been talking to me much even though we've had a really intimate friendship for years.
I addressed this issue and she told me that she had problems or something of the sort, and we had a long chat about it.
She said a lot of sweet things about me, like that she'd love to be with me, or how much she likes me, so eventually I just told her that I liked her. She mentioned that she realized she had more feelings about me than before, but didn't have a definite answer as to whether she reciprocates or not. I've been waiting for that answer for some days now but it just hasn't come. She hasn't been talking to me much either. I don't know what to do. I'm tired of constantly thinking I'm being played, that being told "I care about you" or "you're important to me" or even "I love you" (things she's said) is meaningless, since those feelings are almost never translated into actions.
I'd just like to have an answer. Not even a "yes, I do like you back", just an answer. But I'm too afraid to ask.
To make it even worse I told some friends about it because I was really excited about it, and now it's just falling apart.

Sounds pretty bad. Why is he threatening to dump you?

Do it user, I think it'll make things a lot easier. Good luck.

What do you like to do, user? You might look for people who share your hobbies or interests. Game nights are a good place to meet people, if you know someone who holds them, or a game store that has regular ones.

No. I'm Fenn, the lonely faggot who posts on Sup Forums almost every evening.

I'm no therapist.

Hey, if you're on holiday, who's to stop you? Sleep another few. Enjoy it while you can.

Or get up and go for a long walk. Drink some water and have a mug of hot coffee.

Time to get back in the mix again. Any qts around that you are interested in?

tru don't just throw your self out there. w8 4 a rely good one.

Oh ok lol. My bad, i read your post again. My mind seems to play pranks on me.

Problem is I can't find any girls I like that are single. In fact, I don't actually have any that I talk to on a regular basis. Only time I talk to girls is when I hang out with my friends but even then they're more waitresses and what not

I'm going to be skimming issue by issue before going back to actually absorb and appreciate the story, so I'm starting with issue one. I love me some alien worlds, especially forests, so seeing her wind up on the forest floor where the creature's inhabit was a real treat.

I have no way of meeting them is the problem, I'm not in school or nothing, and work has tons of older women nobody my age

don't that's gay but actually don't

if you don't ask, it's basically accepting "no" as an answer. may as well try and get clarification, yeah?
so date a cute boy.
or try to stop focusing so much on the romantic aspect, and focus more on building deep, intimate friendships.

Lost my girlfriend, my dog died, my mom died, and now I'm losing my house. Electricity is gonna get shut off in a few days and in about 2 weeks I'll have nowhere to live. Probably just going to off myself, it's been a long time coming anyway. No, I won't livestream it.