Rate her, and should I ask her out? I really don't know what to do

Rate her, and should I ask her out? I really don't know what to do

If she makes you happy go for it dude, worst that can happen is she says no and you move on.

Is she always with this crappy bitchy expression?

No

No, dont do it. You're asking virgins on 4chins for dating advice. Clearly youre a beta fucktard. She deserves a real man.

You know what your right, that's for the extra confidence man she makes me super happy, she even stayed with me when I was really depressed I'm gonna go for it thanks user

Nah I like this place, and most of them aren't fucktards there just people on a shity image board but it's home for me and some people

She will always have that expression with you.

They only fuck niggers.

I'll try my best -_-

Glad to hear it buddy, best of luck!

Thanks man it's nice to have some extra courage, we've been talking for a long time now, I think it's ge right move

just remember don't do it over the phone man up and do it in person my man

she's white, young, looks to be in good shape and blonde but she got a nigger nose and rbf

Good call it would be nice to she hear reaction rather than text

asking chicks out any other way is a major beta move dude

Yeah I guess your right any ideas where I should ask her?

need to see a picture of you to decide if you have a chance

How old is she? 12?

15, I'm a little young ik I don't care

Just next time you see her man

Of me or her?

you

Do it at the park 1 on 1 under a star filled night. Bitches love star filled nights

Looks don't matter really as much as confidence dude im pretty fuckin ugly and i get laid

looks matter at that age. besides, of course ugly guys can get laid... but by ugly women.

Sorry I don't really post pics of me on the internet I'm 5.6 ft white I'm very fit I have a normal farmers tan and she here friends rated me a 7 out of ten

you're too short.

I would sodomize her for an hour and then throAt Fuck.her with that shit covered cock.

She jokes about that all the time she says she doesn't care( I don't know if she was lying)

Tits or gtfo

I wish I had some of her

That's extremely true

To bad that ain't a contious spell card, it only last for one turn

The turn is indefinite

she have ex-bfs? if so, how do you size up?

She had one but she hates his guts cause he cheated on her

Whats her name OP? Is she stuck up or really cool?

what's he look like though? height/weight/looks?