Redflag

Ones that are 2d

>Umm, the girl in the OP has an Asian boyfriend / baby
Proof of this

The one in my pants, amigo.

Asainmasculinity/
And stay there this time :^)

Is Ivanka naturally a blonde?

Note how nearly all "nationalist" women are attention whores who half ass pictures of their "beliefs" (which they don't know the first thing about, they just play dress up) to get internet points from gullible alt-right retards like OP.
I can print out a fucking swastika right now and hang in on my wall, put on a dress and a wig and post "look at how redpilled I am XD". Doesn't mean shit, these people are vapid attention seeking POS

good job chang everything is going according to plan.

just showing the dating profile in the OP is fake

tumblr.com/search/nationalist
there are many like this.
Found the profile in OP a while ago and screencapped it, can't be assed to look it up again since I'm drunk at just want to look at qties

>anti-mra

feminist trash.

I am sure she studies tons of Scandi/Germanic culture on her weekends in Dade County

That woman does not exist

>That woman does not exist
That particular woman does not exist as she is with an Asian guy but girls like her do exist, they just dont look as attractive

>You will never cummy on mummys tummy

A lot of kids are, but they grow out of it.

>Would marry and divorce wife let her take half my billions, no she can have it all just let me have my seeet precious

NOSED

Antifa

Oh ok t. Cuck

MUHMUH

This.

It is super rare to find a woman with all those traits. The ones out there won't be as pretty and probably not as young. Young girls have massive immunity to the red pill.

Also most of them tend to have aggressive or cold personalities. They're not sweet loving women.

>doesn't fear death

She should, because I Would rape and murder that pussy let me say this right now squad

I was fortunate enough to meet an /x/ & /r9k/-tier shut in off craigslist who is into traditional values. Been together five years and we hope to get married soon~!

The blonde one.
>lost her virginity at 19
>hates niggers
>submissive

Miriam Shaded.
>Daughter of a Polish mother and a Syrian father
>Is a president of a charity fund which helps Syrian refugees
BUT WAIT DON'T SCROLL JUST YET
>Her foundation helps Christians only
>She advocates a total ban on islam in Poland
>She's pro-gun
>She's pro-free market

Oh god please post a picture of yourself with your hobbit wife

Marry Me, Miriam

God damn what a waste of great genetics.

>tfw you will get to work alongside president poklonskaya in your lifetime
>tfw you will get to call her mummy while fucking and slapping her bummy after diplomatic meeting
feels good man

I'd say all women with any kind of "view" is really just attention whoring. If its for feminism it's for attention AND resource extraction

>star sign
lol might as well be a diesel dyke

I have nothing against slavs, but 50% sandnigger is way too much for my liking.
Shit is cash otherwise.

1000% guaranteed the girl doesnt know what that flag is. she sees colors and thinks "oh thats a nice selfie"

Females are a part of the jewish conspiracy to destroy the west. They want to exploit your sensibility to turn you into an eternal consumer out a false sense of love. That's why women cheat so often, they are multifaceted tools of the elites to keep you brainwashed.

As if you could even maker her orgasm...

>Sup Forums-approved females?

None. Sup Forums hates women.

Are you bragging that she's a fornicator?

Nah INFP fucking cancer degenerate

This. Sup Forums hates women more than Jews, blacks, and Muslims. Almost more than all of them combined.

This. We're all iron pilled as fuck.

>5kautta5.png
>Lover of Scandinavian and Germanic culture
kys cuck

>Lover or Snownigger "culture"
Dropped.

who are some more Sup Forums approved fems?

None. There are Sup Forums approved blacks, Jews, and muslims. No Sup Forums approved women.