3 months until i'm with pep at the most exciting football project in the history of this sport

>3 months until i'm with pep at the most exciting football project in the history of this sport

based alexis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liV3LwrLOZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will the arse fans turn on him for doing so
or as it has now become so bad they will not hold it against him like they did to the others

i think by now arse fans know their club is merely a City feeder club

>actually wanting this shitter

Has all the semen from your 200+ male partners gone up into your brain?

BASED ADEBAYOR
youtube.com/watch?v=liV3LwrLOZU

Arsenal said they'd block Sanchez from moving to another PL club this summer. So he'll have to move to another country.

yes, new york city fc

*ring ring*
phone call for Alexis

>implying Sanchez would go to the MlelS when he has interest from PSG and Juventus
The only way Sanchez would end up at City is if he decides to stay at Arsenal for one more year and move there on a free transfer. And we all know that he's desperate to leave Arsenal this summer.

you're the most boring troll on here, nigger lips.

>juve and psg offer 20m because it's obvious he wants to fuck off, city offer 40m

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if only arsenal cared about money
oh hang on ;)

Nasri. RVP.

Your missing the last where PSG then bid slightly under 40mil, since that's chump change for a player of his caliber nowadays.

ring ring
Carvery on line 1

I can never read clearly what OP is trying to say because I keep hearing lip smacking sounds.

That's odd, I always hear a loud persistent ringing. Maybe it's Tinitus.

Please explain this to me

I know there is a >white dutch cityfag, but I've been out of the loop for a while

nothing to see just a bunch of abmc mad as fuck that I go to games on a regular basis while they don't

That
>white
>dutch (in fact Algerian)
cityfag just replied to your post. As you can see, he is a very gentle individual who's feelings we all cherish

No-one's mentioned Macclesfield in this thread la

Overpaying for random players is not a project

>getting this mad
>being this reddit

dutch algerian city fan owns this board

boring thread is boring

What's the thing about the carvery?