Nude beach with my friend. hidden gopro session in my hand

Nude beach with my friend. hidden gopro session in my hand.

Bump

Bump

bump
face?

You were nude with a GoPro? How exactly did your friend not see it? Did you hide it up your ass?

Go on...

Vid?

>nude beach
>nude w
Liar

>nude woman under 56
the fuck?

the gopro session fits in the palm of my hand.

would post the vid if there was a good anonymous place to upload it in HD.

How old is your friend,... friend?

She's just your friend, OP?

Lies

she's about 40.

Did she let one loose here?

i work at a nude beach during the Summer. You'd probably get banned for life if you got caught, OP.

>bubbles

kek

How do you hide a GoPro on a nude Beach?

You already know, user

You would think the girl wouldn't care about you taking photos if she agreed to go to a nude beach. OP has to be a fag

who fucking cares?

OP here, have taken many many photos on this beach but unsure on a good place to upload the videos. Lots of sexual intercourse is usually had here, had the pleasure of recording a lot of it.

show some of it

Never been to a nude beach before but I can only assume it's mostly people ages 40+. What's the typical experience like? Do people go there looking to hook up? Or is it just everyone trying to enjoy the beach naked without getting in trouble?

one of the rare occasions the couple was under 200 lbs. but you know everyone wants to watch.

where is this beach at?

seems legit.

meat flaps

usually you may see a fucksquatch. this guy sits in his tent and masturbates a lot.

Fuck any more of this one?

this is Polo Beach. a popular nude beach in Hawaii. On the road to mokuleia. I use a super zoom camera from very far away. they don't see me but if they do, I can quickly evacuate, and they can't find my path. But they've never spotted me once.

anymore sex pics?

Max lvl evade
Max lvl accuracy/range
Every photo taken adds a invisibility multiplier

a few only. This couple was pretty open with their little sex show. let all the perverts on the beach(including myself in my vantage point) watch them in all their erotic glory. The first sex pic is her climax. This is the initial insertion.