EU demographics

>EU demographics
>2% muslim
why are you worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A single muzzie is one too many.

2% is actually a lot, and furthermore that figure is depressed by all the Eastern bloc EU states excepting the Balkans

This

More important is looking at the peak numbers, because its in concentration where muzzies (and all other minorities) get bad.
And thats 20-25% in marseilles, or 17% in brussels, or over 15% in Manchester etc.

You guys speak arabic with italian words, I get that the knights influenced you guys, but isnt it a bit ironic?

they should know most about them desu, just like balkans hate turks most

guys 2% is not a big deal, they're only 5% of the population, we out number them 10 to 1. why are you so intolerant to the 30% muslim population?

This has literally never happened to any country in history you stupid cuck. Kill yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people

>in the peak of the Ummayad rule Spain was 8% arab
>France and England have over 10% arabs and they havent even been conquered
also fuck you we arent arabs christians killed anyone that was mixed

>America
>white

you are retarded my dude

Even if that 2% weren't ignoring the near exponential increase and the effect of bydlo countries on an EU average, the fact that about 50% of EU citizens are Islamophile SJWs means the Muslim population might as well be 52%.

kc king

Mexicans

I can hear it right now
>MUSLIMS ARE 2% OF THE POPULATION AND RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF RAPES AND MURDERS!

That's their argument.

Kansas City Kings?

but thats good argument

If 2% of the cells in your body were cancer would you be worried?

we don't even have 5% you lying little shit

Dude it's 1950 why are you worried about the 5% non-white population chillax man non-whites are only 20% we're still hella majority hey bro stop being racist you know by 2036 we'll be the minority so treat them with some respect
>le 62.1% meemee

2% are like 10mln of 500mln
a bit underestimated 2bh