Long time lurker new time poster

long time lurker new time poster,
rave chick fell asleep in my car after laughing uncontrollalby for 10 minutes, didnt reply to any questions except saying "yes" to "did you take any drugs?"
do I just let her sleep?
Also what drug could it be? I have a vague guess that she might have taken a date rape drug thinking it was LSD.

Also sorry for bothering you with my bullshit.

rape her

i am not a lawyer but my unprofessional legal advise is to remove her unconscious body out of your car and drive home before you get sued for something you didn't do. unless you have a witness that everything is on the up and up.

ikr

Thank you for not being a degenerate

my car is on my property im on my property its all my property im not getting out of it like that

but Iapprechiate it

>date rape drug
>lsd
>asleep
Are you fucking retarded?
LSD makes you incredibly awake and mentally stimulated. You CANNOT sleep on LSD.

thank you for confirming she didnt do LSD
thats one off the list

In the butt.

sounds like ketamine to me.

also shes snoring likre a bitch now so yeah, no LSD

but I know people have been selling date rape drugs here saying it was LSD thats why I was worried

Yeah... bs.. pic and time stamp.

Call the cops and have them take her away. Your problem no more. Thank me later.

Trust me if she was on acid she would not be sleeping.

Do it in the butt

Post pussy pics bro

i would but im not an asshole ]
i might

would be the right thing but shes a 'friend' so yeah. snoring sound asleep now though so I think shes fine.

Pics with timestamp or it didn't happen

Pic of her or gtfo

Alright OP. Been there before. Chances are if she fell asleep like that, it's a date rape drug of some sort. Potentially GHB or roofies. See if you can unlock her phone. Find a roommate, close friend, boyfriend, something along those lines. Let someone know. Keep an eye on her vitals.
Breathing: 12 to 18 breaths per minute.
Pulse: 60 to 100 beats per minute.

If these go out of whack, contact EMS.
Get her to your couch. Maybe make her breakfast in the morning and explain what happened to her when she wakes up. Who knows - maybe you'll have a new wife.

Search her person for drugs, if you find some, post a pic here. We'll be able to identify it. After that, flush it. Call an ambulance to get real world witnesses.

>Maybe make her breakfast in the morning
Eggs. Lots of effs.

be honest with the paramedics, she took drugs, It was XYZ, or if she has no drugs on her person say you don't know what kind.

maybe consider a brief note explaining what happened in case she wakes up before you and freaks the shit out that she's in a strange man's house lol

on the couch, regular breathing, got orange juice and some bagle bites ready

good point, ill look if she has more

nah its fine shes a friend thats why I dont want to call the cops or put it in her but like others suggest

might slap her ass while making these bagel bites tho

Oj and bagel bites, right on.

oh i missed that part
if she's a friend molest the shit out of her as payment for those bites

Shit nigger, ice water to the face! Get that crazy bitch off your property safely and quickly.

Picture with a timestamp.

She is going to piss on your couch. You better take off her panties and put her halfway in a garbage bag.

Then take the actual drugs for the lolz and Sue her

shes got nowhere to go until the morning gimme a sec

A gentleman I see, I second this

user, you fucked up. Sorry man...

took a pic but cant be bothered to do a bloody timestamp

Lurking for the time stamp

Full body you retard

Do a peace sign over her face then

>purple hair
>shitty makeup
Disregard all other advice, burn it with napalm.

there you go lol

ikr

Now remove clothing and take pic so we all know you're trying to keep her body temp at a safe level

Fuck yeah it happened, bitch be ugly tho. One question remains, are her insides tite?

theyre alright, also Im out thanks for your help and this was entertaining, will just let her sleep.

Agree

b somewhat helped me with a problem, thanks guys, bye.

nigga grope her and post pics

Yeah let her sleep....WHILE YOU RAVEGE HER PUSSY WITH YOU SPLUNGE CANNON!!!!!!

Are you reading any of the posts that you're responding to? OP never said that it's LSD. His concern is that she may have taken something that she thought was lsd but was a date rape drug

Kek

OP my friend, don't get yourself in trouble here. When she wakes up, it might just seem like you kindnapped her. You gotta contact ems bud

If I were you I'd take her to the hospital
she dies thats on you
especially should you rape her before she dies
then it just looks even worse

You wanna know what looks even worse than that? Raping her after she dies

This is true

Learn how to read dude

Why tho? It's not like there's anyone to care when she's dead.

If she's breathing and snoring like normal let her sleep, leave a huge note about what happened and where she's at and when she wakes up get her waffle House and get married

sounds like a plan

Call for an ambulance you fucking asshole. She can die. You don't want that on you for the rest of your life. Buddy kept feeding girl pills because he wanted to smash. She died now he's in jail. Don't be fucking stupid

>he wanted to smash
>now he's in jail
Well, he got what he wanted. Kinda.

There hospital one is a good idea but on the other hand if she's gonna be fine when she wakes up then your possible gonna fuck her life up who knows what kind of home that girl is going to where her residents/parents might beat and rape the fuck out of her for the hospital bills and trouble who knows what job she might lose, or child she'll lose custody of, yes sure she might get the help that's needed by you bringing her there but on the other hand sometimes people just make a mistake they don't frequently do it but that one time shouldn't have to be the wake up call hard core drug users need

update: still sleeping but pissed herself

pics

doo doo is next better plug her hole fast