Hey guys, so long story short, I took about 600mg of diphenhydramine(Benadryl) because I wanted to trip tonight...

Hey guys, so long story short, I took about 600mg of diphenhydramine(Benadryl) because I wanted to trip tonight, but I just got told that some of my family is coming over in about 2 1/2-3 hours, and by then I'm gonna be super delirious.

What can I do to stop this? Can I puke thebpills up? Drink a ton of caffeine? Like, idk what to do.

I took the pills about 20 minutes ago, someone pls help

Bumping because seriously need a answer

idk what you can do, but i suppose you deserve what you get senpai

I mean I won't be kicked out of my house or anything lol, just, a lot of them out I'll lose respect for me, seeing me like that.

burn some toast, the charcoal parts will absorb the good stuff. and like eat it

thats good, GL

throw up quick

Thx man

Will this help me not be so fucking zoned out and like, obviously high? If so thanks a bunch dude

its gonna make u sleppy

Yeah itll help quite a bit, they fill your stomach with charcoal in emergency rooms.

so how badly could honesty go for you?

I'd be like, "yo, i didn't know you were coming, i've taken some stuff. I'll be in my room. Please don't qoute me on anything for the next 8 hours.''

The sleepiness I could probably play off, I'm just worried about the fact I'll be completely out of it mentally and probably slurring words u know?

How long does this take to take affect on average?

I was thinking this, like I could just say I don't feel well and I'm gonna lay down while they talk to my mother, but I don't want thm to check on me and me have dilated pupils and be slurring words lmao

Just cancel on them. Say you have severe food poisoning or something. Burnt toast isn't going to do shit user - there's miligrams of charcoal in there
Just wave off the commitment and come to it when you're back to normal

Your situation is either a mild loss of face for canceling, or a severe loss of face for being a drug using degenerate. The choice is obvious imo.

Please document your experiences here. I have to take benadryl as part of my meds regimen but I've never tripped off it

What does a benedryl trip even feel like and what is a typical dose for a weight

just leave house and tell family you had to take a friend to the hospital or airport something like that

dph is the shittiest high ever

They're coming to visit my mom, not me, so they don't care; but they'll check on me while visiting just to see me :(

Normal Benadryl trips are pretty weird, I use them a lot so I'll help u.

50-100mg just super tired,
150-300mg super tired and really heavy when walking; you'll lose ur train of thought a lot
350-500mg tired, super fucking heavy feeling, like a heavy body load, will hear faint talking enough to hear it but not understand it, a lot of dry mouth and peeing except hard to pee at times.
550+ mg super tired and heavy, dry mouth and hard to pee, enhanced music sounds by some, best music is usually indie or anything sad sounding tbh, it will be insanely hard to fall asleep and to talk, talking is super super hard like ur mouth is trying rly hard to speak, and ur voice is super spaced out and usually slurred.

extremely real and vivid hallucinations that you will think are real, can't tell them apart from reality. i took a gram lost my god damn mind. nothing like psychedelics, wouldn't recommend trying it.

Damn sounds really unfun lol, why do you do it?

Eww none of that sounds remotely pleasant.
>y u do dis

why??

Because you can get a bottle of 100 25mg pills for 1$ at the dollar store, and you only need like 8 to have effects

Have you done this before and know that you'll trip?

If not, all that's going to happen is you'll be tired and, paradoxically, very itchy.

Prepare for a very scary night if you don't fall asleep. You won't be able to tell what's real and what's the dream. And don't look at your reflection. It will scare the shit out of you.
I tripped on Benadryl more than a few times and the hallucinations are always scary.

Also OP, your dick will shrink the size of a pill.

are you twonks actually mean dextromethorphan?

I've diphenhydramine+dextromethorphan tripped before

It's interesting but I couldn't call it fun. If you're bored of alcohol and have nothing else but are still desperate enough to try something new, then go for it

Puke up what you can and fake being sick or something, it's your only shot

Deliriants aren't for everyone, a lot of people dislike them, but I actually like them a lot.

Yes, this is my usual dosage to get the affects I want, but I do it at night when nobody's home rip

Everyone says the reflection is scary, but for me my reflection is super detailed like, 20/20 vision reflection and idk why.

No, benadryl(diphenhydramine) not robitussun lol

Yeah, I burnt some toast like the other bro said, I'm gonna eat it after I puke a few times

shit i saw on dph

>shadow people
>giant spiders and centipedes
>20 feet tall hell demons they chased me
>lots of my friends
>zombies trying to break into my house
>tiny black flies everywhere
>food/drinks i would try to eat but would disappear
>talking purple mushrooms
>Evil chrismass trees
>pink membranes covering my body
>hellhounds they would not stop barking

I know wrote you wrote, I've never had nor heard of the effects you're talking about from diphenhydramine.

Idk man, those are my personal experiences, I only take 500-600mg though, I've never taken enough to see any REAL hallucinations, closes the was a few black spots and lights flickering rip

Wtf, I've done 600mgs and literally never had a hallucination at all, not even spiders, you lucky prick smh...what mg did you take?

Yeah ffr how much did you have

did over a gram and it was my first time

Just go to sleep

Jesus Christ that's a lot lol, I'm gonna try that when I'm alone for a weekend, sounds scary, would be cool to experience once though

Just go to hospital, or make yourself vomit a ton if you can.

If you dont want to or cant do above, let me give you some advice, I've done it once before, stupid fucking decision. You are going to be completely delirious man. I think your best chance is to sleep it off. Jut say you feel sick and you just want to sleep. Do all this before it hits you, otherwise you'll have no clue whats real and what isnt. You could be talking to your family, thinking you're doing a good job acting sober, until you realize you're talking to a chair or some shit. DPH is no fun, its not really a high, it doesnt bring any good feelings or euphoria, it just makes you losr your mind for a few hours. Also when you try to sleep, bring something to throw up in, and of course lie on your side.

funny thing is i had no anxiety at all i just thought this was the way things are. when it wore off i couldn't believe how insanely fucked up i had been and yet i was so oblivious to it

tell ur mom u don't feel well and ur gonna lay down so u don't get anyone else sick, if you're sick.

ezpz op

yeah...good idea boys, i'll try this and hope for the best lol, thanks everyone who replied and helped,

much love for u Sup Forumsros

1800mg to kill a 3 year old

You'll be fine

I know some of you thinking about trying it are wondering whether the replies from other anons about it being scary and seeing shit is true or played up

They aren't lying, there is no good trip on this shit you hear voice and flick your head around to see no one, your gonna see bugs and it actually hurts when they bite you, your going to see foot prints in the carpet like a ghost is running at you, fuck that shit I've done it too much trying to "enjoy" it or control my trip, you can't, and you feel so sedated you couldn't ask for help if you wanted to, at the right dosage that is, I highly doubt the burnt toast will help, charcoal and activated charcoal are two different things, your just gonna have to ride the trip out and avoid social interaction, keep the room well lit since you'll hallucinate more in the dark, and tomorrow don't make plans your gonna be drained as fuck

Super detailed response, and explanation man, thanks for help us to understand what's at stake when we take it, much appreciated man, does benadryl really make you that lethargic the next day, and if so, how long does last?

It again depends on the dosage,I over dosed on purpose my last time doing it my article is actually on erowid (search faithwes .. I was an edgyteen) the after gloom lasted weeks that go, on the other hand I use to dose heavy and go to school the next day and just sleep it off in class, I didn't have access to any real hallucinates so that was my go to, I used motion sickness pills I just bought from wal Mart, any way I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a two story House or in a situation where dexterity is needed, you feel heavy like fucking running with the Negev in csgo heavy and your speech is lagged like it's a chore to say anything.. especially don't do the shit after reading these responses you'll have premeditated scary thoughts

i took it 3 years ago, 800mg, dude u really fucked up when u have to talk with ur family. stay in ur room

how the fuck would you be able to pull off being on dph in school wtf? wouldn't people know u were delirious/not all there?

schools can't do anything about you being high at school lol, maybe send you home at the most.

our school drug tested you, checked ur locker/backpack/etc, and then contacted ur parent if found guilty of being high.

No I meant I'd go to school on the day after with the gloom hangover

Get ready for a lot of this OP.

buy the ticket, take the ride!

It's fine user. Just remember to snort some bath salts to even it out in about an hour

Burning toast isn't the same as activated charcoal stupid ass