WHY are men psychically stronger than women?

WHY are men psychically stronger than women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sexual Dimorphism

Genetics.

Chauvinistic men and their patriarchal tendencies denied women gym access to Club Fitness for thousands of years

Larger on average. Denser bones. More muscle mass/more efficient building of muscle. They don't bleed their life essence out every month.

The Jews

fpbp/t

ask her!

larger brains

Because men are the hunters

actually its just muscle mass
men and women of equal muscle mass and training barely differ in strength
the reason men have more muscle mass is endogenous steroid hormones

Delete this.

This.

war

Because women are the limiting factor in human reproduction.

Evolution selected for stronger and braver men and weaker and mor cowardly women. This way men risk their lives while women stay away from danger as much as possible.

When a woman dies, irreplaceable reproductive potential has been lost. But when a man dies, the remaining men can impregnate the remaining women.

When a tribe or society loses, say, 50% of its women, the next generation will be 50% smaller. If it loses 50% of its men, for whatever reason: war, disease, etc. the remaining men can have a field day impregnating the women. A tribe or society can temporarily institute polygamy, or turn a blind eye to bigamy, bastardy, etc. and the next generation will be as numerous as though no men were lost at all.

Evolution additionally selected for stronger men as they were the ones better at fending off attackers and hunting food. While for women, evolution selected for being better able to stay home and take care of the kids, i.e. weakness and cowardice.

Homo sapiens, which are sexually asymmetric, outcompeted and exterminated their cousin species who were more sexually symmetric. This is because those species had greater loses of females and eventually went extinct.

haha wtf

>Evolution additionally selected
>evolution
>selected
That's... not how evolution works.

Sexually dimorphic species

Thats us

>psychically

this

you know what he meant you fucktard

but anyway, now that we enter the new age of genetic editing how do fix women? should we fix women?

God intended for it

women took all the vicious traits
balance

OP's pic is a woman.

Men produce more testosterone than women do which is attributed to muscle protein synthesis responsible for building muscle mass.

Because made us like that.
So when you act like a faggot remember that god made you powerful and superior on females

>how do fix women? should we fix women?
What is wrong with women as a whole? Be specific.

This isn't true

>youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

Male tissue is denser and built slightly differently. It's superior tissue

God*

muscle density due to hormonal differences.

By fixing men to not be beta cucks. Woman naturally bow to alpha men but in current times modern men have become cowards and pushovers.

them, as a whole

so we can rape them and make kids

I said be specific, leaf.

Bait
For
Muscle
Females
Naked

3/10

>Men and women of equal muscle mass and training
Doesn't not compute. Women needs way more training to achieve similar results unless you want to pump them full of Testosterone

A
FUCKING
TREE

testosterone increases the amount of muscle mass you can put on

>should we fix women?
No, unless by "fix" you mean "make more small and docile". I think we should genetically engineer Gurley pets(but without the negative parts). They'd be much better than real women.

ok
specifically.....them, as a whole

leave humanity behind

250,000 years of evolution.

Because males, in all mammal species, have to fight over breeding rights.

hello brainlet

That's not being specific. What would you like changed about them?

Even if a woman takes steroids and pins more test weekly than a male can produce naturally in months , she still can't be stronger than an equally trained natural male due to their weak bones , tendons and overall fragile frames. It's not only hormones , humans are highly sexually dimorphic species

He's saying that muscle on women is roughly the same efficiency as muscle on males, but males simply have more muscle.

i wanna be a cop, but i can't pass the physical.

i have to do 12 consecutive push-ups. i can't even do one.

allegedly, a push-up uses 60% of your body weight. i'm 215 pounds. my arms are too weak to handle the 129 pounds.

looks like i'll be stuck as a security guard for a while. :(

more pics like that please

physically strong women getting put in their place is my fetish

them, as a whole

Rape.

He's wrong though.

Women need significantly more muscle than men for equivalent strength.

I don't even work out but I can lift more than Ronda Rousey.

quads confirm you're a bitter pussy

>god
>nigger believing in fairy tales

why am i not surprised

>WHY are men psychically stronger than women?

Because women never visit /fit/.

men and women are equal

this

>men and women are equal

Only in Germany, where men and women are both equally culturally enriched.

Because it was necessary for male survival and success in a species with big brains.

>lrn2evolution.

I agree with this leaf, much wisdom.

>Sweden

:^)

Men are more disposable and feats of physical strength are more dangerous.

You can just pump and dump and then go die to a moose and your genes will live on. With woman that just wouldn't work.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

One of you cross/fit/s post that webm of the Chinese body builder with the YUUUUGE back. You know the one I'm talking about.

War

>implying your T levels are ANYWHERE near high enough to handle that jewess

Leave it to the pros, m8. Would you like some tips for boosting your T?

men are actually just superior at everything. Woman evolved to be inferior so they would be incapable of doing anything but staying at home and caring for children.

Men would be better at childcare if they didn't have to be making money for food

Higher bone density, androgen hormonal virility, and our aggressive sexual inheritance as phallus bearing mammals

hahahah wtf where is that gif from

so we can overpower the stupid women instead of letting them think they are equal

because testicles

>Men would be better at childcare if they didn't have to be making money for food
This is not accurate but it's your right to believe whatever bullshit you want

Men have shorter tempers and higher pain tolerance. They have no breasts to nurture the child with and create the family bond. That combined with the rest of our genetic inheritance makes us less than optimal primary caregivers

injecting it
1g eod or gtfo

That's why you have a higher Chance to become a Psychopath or Serial killer if you were raised by a single dad.

what a Minute...

it's the other way around

Men 1
Women 0

I expect a bit more out of your commie faggot education

There are significantly less single men raising families than there are single women

Slavs are also physically stronger than non-Slavs

Bioshock Infinite, a game that goes an extra mile to shows why modern shooter traits are shitty.

true
slav v chink is not fair

Here`s a (you).You deserve it.

And he is still wrong, at equal mass, a male muscle will produce more power.
Because not being lowT is the first sexism.
Think about it, between two men, males, would you bet on the lowT one or the highT to be stronger?