HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Young men in Britain are reluctant to identify as “masculine” and think the term has “negative connotations”, a YouGov poll has revealed.

>According to the survey, only two per cent of male respondents aged between 18 to 24 described themselves as “completely masculine”, compared to 56 per cent of over 65s.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/yougov-masculine-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ
whitenaijagirl.com/2012_11_01_archive.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Yougov

Dismissed

In this crazy changing world, at least the UK will always be full of fags

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/yougov-masculine-poll/

Here's the link for you all.

Odd. I've never been asked about my masculinity.

Oh wait, they wont ask the average dude but instead the queers that work in the nus and su. Oh lets also not forget the faggotsvthat do art degrees.

>demonize masculinity through all means possible
>surprised when this happens

It's also no wonder why there are so many MtF trannies compared to FtM, because women have INCREDIBLY EASIER LIVES THAN US, like you wouldn't imagine. Having a pair of tits makes you a God in this fucking society.

its breitbart reporting on this its not like they've been behind demonizing masculinity

How do we get these faggots the confidence they need to fuck their women?

So that's why they instantly put the ass up after seeing my glorious 35 yr old meme beard.

Good to know, OP.

That's just how it goes, though. The responses are always the same from people who claim to value equality.

>men value masculinity far, far less than women value femininity
>oh well, that's just how it is, you know. can't do anything about it, that's just the way the world goes.

>men dropping out of society more and more and attending higher education at far lower rates than women
>oh well, that's just how it is you know, women are just smarter than men, you get what you deserve after all

>male suicide rate is several times higher than female
>oh well, that's just how it is you know, we can't do anything about it, yeah it's a problem but whatever

>men do better than women at anything or experience anything positive more frequently than women
>AHHHHH SEXISM THIS IS HORRIBLE WHAT A DISASTER OPPRESSION ON A GLOBAL LEVEL NOOOOOO

Like you can laugh you have more weebs than most of Europe combined and there is no way they feel masculine that's why they cuddle pillow cases like queers. On a serious note though, it's mostly because the ideal man is massive and has Geordie shore dress sense. Its the whole feminism/tumblr thing but with males. At least we don't go on tumblr and cry about it because we do it here

I'm pretty pathetic but I'd never say I don't feel masculine, I just don't feel like the best example of a man.

>categorical thinking
I thought Sup Forums was redpilled? Only the self exists and nothing more.

I'd love to know where the study was carried out. Yes, there are a shit ton of faggots and soft liberal fucks out there in the UK, certainly more than I'd like, but I can't see that being a popular response in working class areas, industrial/ex-industrial towns, or a fair amount of the North.

Either way, there's no disputing that there's less masculine men in the UK than in my dad's generation for example, but 2 percent seems surprising.

Illuminism

Only a matter of time before Sup Forums bows down to their triangular overlords

oh fuck wrong thread but it's still relevant here

Keking too.
Bunch of little fags.
Right now I'm sat in a pub garden and ⅔ of the 'men' here look like effeminate cucks.

Wait, even the slims? What the fuck are they putting in the water over there? (inb4 tea leaves)

Feels good to be Welsh. Very rarely see a beta twink faggot where I live. There's just roid heads and rugby players everywhere.

This
You know its been 240 years, and I still don't regret the revolution
Not even once

Fluoride

You're probably looking at your reflection in your appletini mate

Why dont they call it "Britbart" instead

Don't forget

>where have all the REAL men gone?

>Yougov poll.
Haahahahahahaha. Next you'll believe the BBC and ABC.

Sissy brit boys

Who the fuck do they ask in these fucking surveys? Is it only faggot uni students?

>Ask 50 guys from a gay bar if they feel masculine
>Call it a poll

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAHHHHHH

>you will never have a brit femboy bf
why live

>that feminine butthurt

Don't get your panties in a bunch, nancy

I'm doing an art degree and pretty much everyone here is hyper masculine, if you don't assert your authority early you lose all hope of getting any women because everyone else will try and muscle in on your patch. Could be different at other places but there are few betas here

Agree on the NUS and SU you, those positions only attract pointless faggots and queers

bigger penis. lower the price on penis surgery

>two fucking percent

I'm going to mock """"great"""" britain as long as i breathe, aren't I.

britbong land

Britannia rules the waves!

I don't really know why we even try sometimes

>brexit ect

I think the UK is a lost nation

Quickly becoming a part of the Middle East, filled with femmeboy tranny mutant trash.

Tbf they probably have a list of self descriptors and only 2 percent chose masculine. For example,

Would you describe yourself as;
A) cool (40%)
B) confident (45%)
C) tolerant (13%)
D) masculine (2%)

OMG ONLY 2% CONSIDER IDENTIFY AS MASSCULINE!!!

It's more fun to memepost about how you're a bunch of sissies tho (which is true, you guys need pond licenses lol)

>Confidence to fuck our women
About 2 three litre bottles of vodka, 27 grams of Ketamine, 800mg of Valium and 1000mg of Zolpidem might help, oh and a bag for the womans head.

I don't feel particularly masculine. My facial features might be but I'm depressed, not particularly physically strong, hate drinking (seriously why the fuck is this considered masculine), pretty introverted. I like some sport and enjoy physical labour but most of the time I get very drained interacting with people, so I can't do the clownish "alpha" routine.

The glorification of "traditional" masculinity is rather short-sighted. Men had it shit for thousands of years, the rosy 1950s image was a short lived illusion that left for little flexibility. Some gender roles are fine and natural, but most are artificial creations and negatively affect men the most. Men have been seen as disposable workhorses and sent to die in pointless wars since the dawn of time.

I'm hardly some SJW, I just have no real interest in living up to a stupid modern consumerist idea of masculinity.

This is the average male in Britain.

>MUH UK LOST LOST
>MUH GAY GAY
>MUH HURRR DURR ISLAM

>From nations that have Islamic presidents
>Homosex is rife both in history and the present
>More nigs and muzzies than the UK

Okay Sup Forums, okay. None of you are entitled to claim any sort of glory or cheer on our weekly mosque burnings. You stay out of that, you get no credit or fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ

>This is the Alpha American male.

England, yes!

UK is the 3rd fattest country in the world.

They turned into woman

>Dat boipuccy

>89% of straight males have kissed their male friends

....wut

All of these have sample sizes of about 10, it's not a nationwide survey

None of them are

>Jelly that his lips are hidden behind rolls of fat and a 3 week build up of crumbs from food that he can't get out.

And that's why our societies get cucked, women crave real men who don't give a shit and take what they want. They succeeded in pussifying our male youth, now they got to look elsewhere, Merkel's cunt leading the way.
Feminism was a mistake, why did we have to fall for the shittest?

I have when I was drunk. No homo.

with the US is still being the number one, we shouldn't be worried at all.

That must be old, Mexico passed us

I think Britain is still 3rd tho

>American laughs at cuckoldry
>Lives in a cuckold nation
Never gets old

Holy fucking shit, this is because of fucking SJWs, that's unbelievable that they've had that much of an effect.

Not true, Mexico only has the highest diabetes and coca cola problem, but USA is still the fattest, while UK has the highest alcohol problem, also leads to diabetus.

Yes homo.

Greatest ally.

nah, the average man I see is still a "lad" type figure. Heavy drinker, overweight, moronically aggressive. A pretty degenerate excuse for a man.

Relatively, diabetes isn't a problem here

I distinctly said 'no homo'.

>men in Britain
Straight smile

Actually faggotry. Wish it was still a crime to be gay in England. So much wasted potential.

Fat people get diabetes more likely than skinny people, depends what type of diabetes. Diabetes is on the rise among younger people. Why is Saudi Arabia and those Muslim countries so high with diabetes? That is surely not right. I am 100% sure USA can't have less diabetes than India.

You clearly don't know what homo means

That doesn't mean it wasn't gay

It's almost like this organisation wants to please those who pays thier bills.

Aussies, Burgers and Britbongs top the fat league.

Why are Anglos so degenerate?

you know what? brits don't have a right to post on Sup Forums anymore. get the fuck out of here stupid unmasculine cuck.

sorry bro, they compared US and UK masculine ratings in the article. Your test is diminishing.

pathetic

Listen, you're a homo

That's all there is to it.

Anglos like to eat sugar sauce with meat, besides that they eat a lot of fried food and fatty junk food.

>im doing an art degree
stopped reading there

USSR that was best in the world. Free medicine, free education, natural products, equality, the most powerful army in the world, resource allocation, kilter and no gays.
Now the world is ruled by capitalism, but I do not have a Ferrari...

well i guess it makes sense though, Teafags have always been homos kek

>muh STEM is all that matters
Ok you big baby, ok

Your speaking to a 2%er M8 so fuck off back to your mudslime ruled "nation".

I would like to comment that the only people who care to take part in these polls are lefty cuckolds.

Normal people don't care to look into or take part in these surveys. People are busy actually doing things like working or shitposting on pol/playing video games.

>Cuck broke out into the mainstream and it's reminding everyone masculinity is necessary

we did it reddit

>USSR was the best in the world

>being in a field that can't put bread on the table is masculine

lift weights, you'll feel better. Shoot guns too, and go fishing and camping. And fuck women as if they are inferior to you (they are).

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD...

He was better than modern America. Even Zimbabwe better than modern America.

TOPKEK I was thinking same thing.

That pic is from Hungary (which used to be under your sphere of influence).
whitenaijagirl.com/2012_11_01_archive.html

It does not matter, even the president of the United States - black and loves pederasts...

>emasculate males
>they feel emasculated
Is this news to you?

Says the man whose women are being taken by t*rkroaches and mudslimes.

In the US, lives not less Muslims...The vast majority of our Muslims - white.

KEK
White isn't just your skin color. Slavs are below abos, and all mudslimes are black inside. Islam is a nigger ideology.

what if i dont identify as "masculine" but i have really hard standards for the label?

>caring about cuck shit like muh mortgage
Good little cog, some of us aren't as materialistic as you

Slavs - Aryans ancestors, we will be whiter than you, a mixture of Italian and Polish.

Remind me, where Christianity has gone? From the Jews? You know that the Jews were slaves and had a dark complexion? =)
Perhaps Islam is the religion of blacks, but white Muslims is clearly better than the black...