Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=6d-7nNqvyBk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conservatives are inbred garbage but this guy is still being too sensitive

someone post the music video

Why the fuck are liberals so paranoid

Because they are losing everyday and are trying desperately to win again but fail every time

Supreme is a brand that has been around for years. I'm been collecting it for 7+ years. This guitar is nothing more than wall art desu

>imblying

The only thing I kinda like about this design is the white fretboard but the lack of fret number markings and that retarded logo kills it

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Lmao it's not for you it's for hype beasts who have 2K to drop on a guitar, there's nothing special about it I pick up wise either

Who pays for 2k for strat

>but the lack of fret number markings
That isn't much of a problem if you've got a good feel for the fretboard.
People who like Strats?

Supreme makes gaudy terrible shit for hypebeasts it doesn't surprise me they made a guitar they made a supreme brick.

People like me who want a decoration for their room.

I assume this is a le ebin troll considering he's just responding with the same comment to everyone which is generally a pretty good sign

Good Lord nothing makes me more mad than motherfucking instruments being displayed as decorations and collecting dust

Fuck you if you really do this

FUCK THE ALT RIGHT YOU FAT PUSSIES

A lot of liberals are inbred garbage as well user. Poor genetics know no political leaning.

>ywn be as based as Tony Parker II

Lmao do you really expect me to play a basic strat that will be worth more than 5 times it's price in a year.

You're dumb if you really expect someone to play this, especially with how much sup appreciates in value. This is nothing more than an art piece just like the skate decks they sell

youtube.com/watch?v=6d-7nNqvyBk

OK I am apolitical but holy fuck this guy is a faggot

why does supreme look like fucking colgate

what the fuck is Supreme

is a fucknig toothpaste company

actually I like this video

It's a skatewear/streetwear clothing company, that's gained crazy traction in recent years due to their supply and demand and lots of high profiles seen in their clothes.

It's become more or less it's own micro economy with pieces and accessories rising and falling over the years due to people wearing them or change in taste. They do collections with artists and musicians they've done pieces with Daniel Johnston, Black Sabbath and 36 mafia.

Miss me yet?

Post face

>inb4 you're the ugliest sumbitch I've ever seen in my fucking life

What a stupid guitar with even stupider comments.