Welcome to my world Sup Forums

Stanford running back Christian Mccaffrey says he doesn't get the respect and dues he deserves like other blacks because he's a white guy. Being a minority myself, itfeelsgoodman.3gp to see you fgts get a load of your own medicine.

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000663742/article/christian-mccaffrey-irked-by-stereotypes-of-white-athletes

Other urls found in this thread:

praxis-mag.blogspot.com/2015/08/he-has-no-offers-anti-white-gap-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right. The boy can play ball, but had the Heisman stolen by random Alabama nigger number 500 because of football's black privilege.

Shutup nigger
Roll Tide faggot

This is true.

praxis-mag.blogspot.com/2015/08/he-has-no-offers-anti-white-gap-in.html

When Stephen A Smith comes out and says white boys arent getting the credit they deserve then you know your on to something

No it's because you play on the west coast and nobody watches Stanford

Screw that kid, he went to Valor

you're a dumb faggot if you think it's easier to be a tailback in the SEC than it is on the west coast. PAC-10 churns out meniscus prone overhyped twats every year. With that being said, if you still watch refball, you are a waste of life anyway. The game is done. Soccer moms won

Anybody can run behind the fucking Alabama line, give me a break.

So what? Danny Woodhead was a white manlet RB and he still kills it...love that dude.

What's with the bulging, veiny biceps next to the relatively small forearm? Are backs supposed to have that kind of arm development? Should dead lift more desu

You're a dumb faggot if you think Henry had a better season than McCaffrey.

Nigger lover.

I love how blacks in America think whites are shit at sport because the whites in America are fat useless faggots.

White Americans make us look bad.

Outside of America, whites dominate every sport.

They think that because our ultra-kosher media have been relentlessly spreading the meme of black virility for decades. Now whites think it too. Not to mention that most young blacks are too dumb or too disinterested to consider studying for academic scholarships. They spend all day "balling" instead. A lot of them think it's the only way they'll ever be successful.

Yeah, but they still think ALL whites are crap at sports. I'm white and I'd wreck any American nigger in any sport of his choice. I grew up playing all sorts of sports from football, rugby. boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, bjj, tennis, you name it, I've done it and I'm exceptionally good at it.

What do they play? Basketball and American football and that's it? And somehow they think they're the best at all sports? What a joke.

What about table tennis, rude boy

M8 if you interacted with these people you wouldn't be surprised. They are incredibly entitled and unbelievably arrogant. They're coddled by teachers in public education, by coaches in little league, and the media (and our fucking president) tells them that they can do no wrong.

An anecdote: lifting is a hobby of mine. I've taken it seriously for a few years now and I've gotten pretty good at it. The other day at the gym some tubby black guy who was doing bent over rows (and only rows, for some reason, the entire time I was there), looks over at me when I begin the same workout and says angrily "you copying me!"

I didn't even know what to say desu. So I ignored him. That's how you have to deal with them. They're a bit like like overgrown, spoiled children.

Yeah and I'm a navy seal with 300 confirmed kills so suck it

You haven't played against a genetically mutated nog either. We bred these fools to work long hours in the fields with little or no break and zero food. Many years of genetic and selective breeding to get the perfect dumb work horse (this is why they can't play quarterback, requires thought). You can't beat jamal, no matter how white you are. Aside from that point, you people still haven't learned how to brush your teeth properly. No faith in you my white brethern.

This is why there is no love for Tim Tebow, even though he's vastly superior to Cam Newton.

Who the fuck even cares about this meme game anyway? Do you Americans really, unironically watch egg-ball?

I'm from the South boy I'm well aware of the grueling nature of our conference.

But is correct

I hate to burst your bubble but here in America we have turbo niggers. They're not like your tiny little African migrants you got over there in the British Caliphate. We got giga watt turbo niggers bred for size and strength.

Nogs have "fast" twitch muscle, whites have "fat" twitch muscle. KEK. The brain is the white mans best weapon, use it. Stop watching shit sports and plan the world domination now.

TurboKek... not untrue though...

Did I touch a nerve there, little nigger?

Go back to playing the one sport you're good at, pube head. Watch you don't snap your weak, skinny little nigger bones.

Top fucking Kek.

This is the best bait you got nigger? Some white guy destined for millionaire status has hurt feelings?

75% of nigger babies have no father because black men have zero concept of honor or integrity.

Black men make up 6.5% of the population in the US, and commit 52% of the murders. 90% of those murders are against other blacks.

White people are doing NOTHING but trying to pull your subhuman asses up into a real society. But it's impossible. Because you are niggers.

You think it's bad now Jerome? Wait until Hispanics are a majority. You are going to do nothing but talk about how badly you miss white people being in charge.

I can't wait to sit in my rocking chair and read about Hispanic cops killing niggers all over the country. Sorry Jamal! No white guilt there! They hate you far more than whites ever have.

Gonna be so fun!

Everything is the white mans best weapon. He hasn't just got a brain, he's got huge fucking muscles too. We whites aren't one dimensional niggers. We're good at everything we do.

>I hate to burst your bubble but here in America we have turbo niggers

It's great what a bit of white mans semen can do isn't it?

> Did I touch a nerve there
Looks like I did actually. Are there even any dentists in UK?

How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

What are your lifts? I guarantee you're average nigger material here in the states.

lol you must be from colorado. I live right down the street from Valor FUCK them

Top kek. The average nigger is either thin as hell owing to a poor diet and lots of balling, or fat as shit owing to a poor diet and very little physical activity. Do you live around any nogs? Here in the south only the top ~5% of adult nogs could be called fit.

/thread