You have to choose one of the two countries to live in for 10 years

You have to choose one of the two countries to live in for 10 years.

Which one do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Stolbovo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know you are Canadian but do you really have to ask?

>a fucking leaf
what do you think?

How do 150 million Muslim poo in loos fit in that tiny area

Gonna move to St Petersburg anyway soon, can't wait to get out of this niggerlover shithole.

fucking russia, man. I live with 3 bangla room mates, they suck.

How about you guys reclaim saint Petersburg winter war 2.0

We'd just fill it with niggers.

>reclaim
Burger's education?

They're small

Russia of course.

I bet they're ugly as all hell too

ruskie would reclaim Grand Duchy of Finland faster

>Bangladesh Mas more people than Mexico

guise

Well we had Nevanlinna there before Peter had it destroyed but it wasn't any major city. The usual story of eastern cities, Swedish garrison + Finn civilian population + German merchants.

The winter war was a defensive war, using the Finnish terrain to its advantage.
Favorable terrain loses a bit of its meaning when you are fighting a war of offense and the enemy can bomb your capital into nothing from their own territory.

The place used to have a Finnish territory, so he isn't all wrong.

DELETE IT

Swedish you mean.

Jesus fuck man who do you think.

Most people would pick Russia, I guess, and rightfully so.
There is a huge, huge disparity in quality of life in Russia, depending on where you're living. Basically you have a handful of first world cities and the rest is just mud and wood huts or 2nd world commieblocks.

That's easy, Russia without a doubt...

Better one would be this

Was really aiming at "Finnish majority", but yeah, it used to be a part of Sweden. Before that I am pretty sure it was a part of Novgorod or Muscovy though, before which it was just controlled by local tribes.

>commieblocks.
Nothing wrong with commieblock. Why do people bring them up all the time? Cheap housing is good.

Russia of course
Who would want to live with 150 million poos stuffed in a tiny space.

OK seeing as it's obvious Russia would be a better choice let me add some pros for Bangladesh
>English more widely spoken
>Warm all year round
>good seafood
>cheaper living
>mangos
>beaches
>tigers
>people are all manlets so white men can see over the heads of any crowd
>curry
>riverboats
>badass jungle

er... that's it

They're old, and that means that some of them are in quite meh condition. Problems with heat/electricity and such.

>.

Well Sweden's eastern expansions usually meant colonization of those territories by Finns. But it was only in Sweden for a century after this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Stolbovo

Before that it was eastern Finnic tribes there but they aren't the tribes that turned into Finns, they were our enemies. They had converted or semi-converted to Orthodoxy by then though.

Tuche

Russia by a mile. I'll actually have room and AIR!

Isn't the place at a risk of major soul erosion?

I think our tundra forests acually make more oxygen then south america. Fucking foreigners sniffing our precious air. We must build a dome above our land to protect it.

I wish we got colonized by finns :(

If forced to I would go russia, that far east homestead thing looks pretty interesting.

Finnish history seems to be rather special, being at the crossroads of Sweden and Russia.
Aren't there some Finnish territories that have an Orthodox majority today?

Unless the tundra starts melting, in which case you will just protect us from ridiculously big amounts of Methane.

They breed like roaches.

Since I'm black, I prefer to live in the far north of Russia. I can handle the cold....and the loneliness.

I don't know about russia but I've been in some in ex-Yugoslavia and they're quality
>Solid, can't hear the neighbours
>can't hear the wind even on the 18th floor
>heating [from the hot water plant that does half the city] runs all winter and is super toasty so we were in t shirts when it was -30 outside [january at 4am] and you are charged a nominal flat rate
>great views
>one had a subsidised state run restaurant on the ground floor, no need to go outside for tchevapi and beer
when the lift breaks down that sucks balls though

yeah that's a con though so I left it off my list

>bangladesh

not even once

Yeah, just asked since you seems to know your shit.

it's almost like they're not even human

Vladivostok, Russia

RARE
A
R
E

Rare flag.

No, at the end of the empire there were still lots of Orthodox Karelians, Vepsians etc just over the border and they are almost the same by language as us but gommies + WWII killed their languages and communities.

Part of eastern Finland used to be Orthodox but the Orthodoxes were mostly force converted or fled. And some were always converting to our religion because in the Orthodox church they were mumbling in Church Slavic while Lutherans worked in Finnish so they could actually understand that religion.

Basic Christian vocabulary like priest, bible etc in Finnish is Slavic/Greek and not Germanic/Latin and even west coast Finland has medieval Orthodox graves so we may have all been somewhat Orthodox first but that's all forgotten.

Hey, it could be worse!

Russia's fucking scary and dangerous with slavs but its the second best country right now. I would go to Sweden and say I'm a refugee for free secks

We have tigers and some parts of Russia have incredibly warm climate all 365days per year.

>I'm black
>I can handle the cold

Russia has almost all climate zone, deserts and rain forests, beaches on the black sea with giant mountainous areas etc.

Is there a problem, comrade?

Russia

Commie blocks are from the 1950s and made from toxic materials.
Cancer blocks

what happened to her tits?

Russia, desu