White pride = Hate speech

White pride = Hate speech

Saying death to white people, violent video games, rap music, Satanism, promotion of drug use and abortion, burning the flag, burning the Bible = Beautiful free speech

How did we get here?

jews.

/thread

We told children they could be anything they wanted to be. We told children they were special and that their opinions mattered. They took it way too literally.

>How did we get here?
a few centuries of white people colonizing every goddamn piece of land they could get their hands on in the name of "divine rights."

Yeah, that might piss a few people off.

White pride? What's there to be proud about? About killing, oppressing and enslaving billions of people. Fuck you.

this

what satanism retard , you dont know a shit about it

>pride
Having pride in things you didn't do is about as sensible as blaming people for things they didn't do.

Basically everyone is retarded.

We let Jews and cucks take over.

Got a question for all you leftists. See if you can give a coherent answer to it.

Why, since I wasn't alive at the time, should I be held accountable for the sins my fore father's committed?

>I never owned slaves
>I never went around the world killing and conquering other lands
>I've never lynched anyone.
>I think racists on both sides need to die

I already know what they're gonna say. They're gonna say "The past still effect us today and you benefit from it because of the color of your skin".

That's not a good reason to make me into a pariah. It's nauseating to hear these idiots scream "stop making everything about skin color" and then literally making every issue dependent upon one's skin color

How about current white civilizations?

any nigger civilizations still around? No? You want to flood white nations? Go figure

>conquering
>exploring
>gaining wealth
>gaining power
>becoming the greatest nations on the planet

Idk I'd be proud of that.

Death to the jews, and the coons, and the fags

Im not white but even I think something isnt making sense.

Fpbp

tolerance towards a rebellious youth with no concern for its interests other than the fastest and most convenient route to indulgence with the least objections to itself.

Oi look mates! Another thread full of whining white beta males.

JEWS JEWS JEWS and fucking Demonic JEWS

White isn't a culture.

Irish, english, german, dutch, etc are cultures.

White pride isn't a think. It's racism. Period.

That you can't understand that shows that you lack intelligence.

Same can be said for those other things, no?

Thank you whitey for building enough buffets

then why don't you losers do something about it

oh right b/c you already lost

white people won and you should be fucking grateful they're being stupid and giving back some of their prizes to you. we didn't have to give you shit

ah, that must be why people are against latino pride too.

Butthurt nigger detected

Niggers, gooks, and queers all get a free pass. Something is wrong with that shit

Bro your samefaggory is cancer. Good points though.

I, for one, think OP's bait was excellent. Not the best I've seen in recent times, but it certainly has the redditors in a hot fuss. Kudos.

This makes me rage

Fucking full house