So now that it is known that a bassist from a band came here to post about how hot he finds the guitarist in his band...

So now that it is known that a bassist from a band came here to post about how hot he finds the guitarist in his band, what other musicians do you think browse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rhythmandsnooze.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=9nOtaijzlb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

thread is here
#p745614933

i have a synthesizer

Allegedly one of the guitarists from XavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX (a joke grindcore band essentially) made a thread last week that I saw, probably not legit though

Would you eat her shit log tbh?

maybe

Why does some fag from generic grindband9000 need to prove they're legit? This is how confidentiality works, he was probably the guy.

What kind? I have a ROland Gaia

Guitarfag that checks in occasionally. Tour year round, states only. Well and an island or 2. Festival circuits all spring summer fall. 98% of you wouldn't know the band.

Korg dw-8000 and ensoniq zr-76. Haven't touched them in a year.. sadly.

I'm the guitarist for a microscopic band

I think people underestimate how many famous people probably come here. I hate Rick and Morty, but the creators have admitted they come here and read threads about them. I'm sure there are all sorts of famous and political people that come here to see the underbellies of society/the internet. Not to mention the FBI/NSA, and other world government agencies.

Damn that looks nice. You should start again man. I just fuck around with mine, never really played with a serious band.

Never heard of this shit band so this thread is irrelevant, mods delete pls

this is why

>I hate Rick and Morty, but the creators come here and make most of the threads about them

Fixed that for you.

I'm "random word" Rick!!!!!!

just fuckin around with them is all i ever done. i started to get into fruity loops, but lost interest in that as well.. all around when i stopped smoking weed. hmm.. i need to get some to spark the creative juice.

Listen to some Klaus Schultz or Kraftwerk. That always gets me in the synth making mood.

Why the fuck suddenly everyone is talking about some fucking talking cucumber.

fuck

not familiar with Klaus Schultz.. check out rhythmandsnooze.wordpress.com if you want. some interesting stuff.

He basically pioneered ambient electronic music. youtube.com/watch?v=9nOtaijzlb0

Alright, I'll check them out too.

Any other band fags lurking? Sound guys?

nice. that's late night music for me.

That other user in other thread is a faggot for not liking her

cute lil bj face

is he still awake? did anybody snapchat the band?

Nobody snapchats the band at this time of night.