What order do i watch all the star wars movies in? all of them. old fuckers, not as older fucks, and the new ones...

What order do i watch all the star wars movies in? all of them. old fuckers, not as older fucks, and the new ones. pls thx. will reward with some dogs or something

1, 2, 3, rogue 1, 4, 5, 6 then 7

don't, watch lotr instead, fuck the hobbit trilogy

a new hope
empire
jedi

anything after that is cancerous jew cash grab

4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7

1 is optional since it's pretty inconsequential, but it's cozy and I prefer it to the other two prequels.

thanks man!

I like to do 4,5,1,2,3,6,7,rogue one.
it makes the prequels feel like a flash back before you find out what happens at the end of 6 and it makes you understand why family is such an important part of the story.

thanks my dude

>:(
i said all tho >:O

Watch in the order they were made. Best to get cultural/historical context... besides it's the way the rest of the fucking world experienced the story.

thanks yo !

alright. ill take that into consideration mr angry man

4 5 6 then forget about it. All of the other ones suck dick.

fucking great

Is that a modified machete order?

yeah this
release order

star wars started at episode 4 because it's meant to feel like you're coming in at the middle of a story

even "episode one" starts in the middle of a longer story
in the grim past of star wars, war never changes

watch the harmys despecialized editions then stop

Watch episodes 4, 5, and 6. Then stop. The rest are bad.

>filename
>LOGo

is the joke the fact that its not a logo?

.. im just really dumb

After watching episode one, you must watch all of the clone wars series, including the introduction movie and the animated shorts before that, then watch rebels, then move on to the movies again.

will do!

Watch. The old ones. Then watch the prequels. Do not watch the new ones.

yep. too dumb for the joke

You watch the original first 3, the ones that werent "digitally enhanced", then don't even bother with the others because they're absolute fucking trash

4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7

4.5.6. all other is shitfuckpiss jewish shit, (except Felicity Jones)

thanks yall.

Doggo hype

funny how people hate on episode 1 when it's the best of the prequels

You (You)