I can't believe the same man who made TPAB and GKMC made this shit

I can't believe the same man who made TPAB and GKMC made this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9DUqjNMZ60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Youre supposed to listen to it in reverse track order and decipher the hidden codes. Apparently it's already inspired two murder sprees. One in California and one in Texas

Right? Damn is actually good. Unlike TPAB

>he thought kendrick was good
>ever

Nigga wut

Source

None of his albums are great but at least TPAB was interesting and well produced. Damn is straight garbage.

About all of it? The murder spree in California was in Fresno with 3 dead and Texas was Austin with one dead. Texas is basically a dead ringer and I've actually been asked by multiple people here not to talk about here in detail and not to speak to the defendants lawyer which I actually had a fairly easy opportunity to do.

You're telling me you have insider information into 2 killing sprees, both inspired by Kendrick Lamar's critically acclaimed "DAMN." LP, and not only that, but it's top secret information that you specifically have been asked not to discuss in the music district of an anime board.

Is that right?

what are you a lawyer

No I'm just flabbergasted, and I also think you're full of shit

it's probably for the best you don't believe me

No, absolutely not insider information. My conclusions have all been drawn from public information.

Yes I've been repeatedly asked to not go into full detail here anymore and I was specifically asked to not go to one of the defendants trial dates which I very easily could have gone to.

This

I only bring it up to simply inspire more listenings in a new way. There's more to this album than meets the eye.

>agreeing with yourself
schizo detected

No the other person was just speaking for me.

suure

half way there and its not reverse order
try harder

>try harder
Not gonna happen so you might as well be specific. Half way there?

pick one

kys ys yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=d9DUqjNMZ60

if you deside to start look at the amount of times and order of the songs names and/or references to the songs inside the songs themselfs and youll get a more clear image of how much its hard haha
and remmber, the digital and bought copy are somewhat diffrent ;)

Discogs is showing they're all the same order.

larping faggot

saged

Just because its larping doesn't mean it's not true.