S/fur plz

s/fur plz

Bump?

I wish there were more of this stuff tbh

eh most of the ones I've seen aren't really done that well
just come off looking kind of uncanny

It's a shame as I've really come to like it.

-human eyes
-human anatomy that has added fur texture

The whole combo just screams weird and not in the least hot.

Damn, and I love these too.

Tbh when done well it's hot af

Never seen any that good. Even in 3D it looks off but that's because skills of most fur artists are shit.

I don't think I've ran into any decent 3D ones yet though I don't really bother to look

I need milf furs

I'm still kinda optimistic we'll see a well made anthro in a movie in the future. As long as we leave the fandom out of it, it should be cool.

always comeback to nuzzo's 'in heat' quality artworks
don't get why he's actually the only fucking dude to make something like this.
I got only like 4 pictures to fap on.

Outside of animated movies, that would be pretty cool

I was thinking like in Warcraft movie where they try to make them look as realistic as human actors in the same movie. Perhaps we'll see worgens in the future sequels but my inner fortune teller tells me they'll mess it up.

Never seen it tbh

The orcs looked better than the human actors. I'm pretty sure cgi has hit it's top limit in that movie and I'm itching when I think all the potential. Anthros of that level would complete my life.

One day maybe. We need more furries in the film industry

sauce?

That's a Jay Naylor comic. Search for him and you'll probably find it.

Why don't you guys go to /trash/ already, permanently?
I know fur has always been a part of Sup Forums, but nowadays it will only lure in underage normies and retards as that's majority of the board audience these days, ruining your own community.

I can't really say as I am one of those folks who were lured in by these threads. It's much slower over on trash though.

This is really lending credibility to the mass ban theory floating around

explain?

It's slower because it's two threads instead of focusing on one.

There are two threads up on here right now. There's sometimes more. I don't think that's the reason.

Once upon a time there was a short lived /furry/ board, every ip that posted on it was then banned the following day. The post I replied to seems to be constructed to get Sup Forums regulars checking out the state of /trash/, the closest thing to a furry board. My spidey senses are tingling.

The more threads the slower they are. Unless you are talking about different fur threads like g/fur and s/fur.

IP ban is useless though nowadays when a static IP costs more than a dynamic one.

Eh, changing your IP isn't hard if you're assigned a dynamic one.

I was referring to that yeah. I haven't visited trash enough to really know why it's slow other than maybe because it's an unlisted board.

>maybe because it's an unlisted board.
that's a good thing these days, keep it slightly cleaner

I'm not going to deny that. Took me a few months after getting here to find that board. By then I wasn't a complete hopeless newfag.

When she is gonna suck his dick?! post faster you slut.