Loli thread, lets get some lolis rolling here ppl

Loli thread, lets get some lolis rolling here ppl.

good idea OP!

>Loli thread, lets get some lolis rolling here ppl.

>uglypeople.com

Well this went to shit fast

Until there are some blown out assholes, this thread is not worth anyone's time.

fuck this fucking thread i am so fucking sick of loli threads making me feel this way
why do people hate pedophiles so much? i don't fucking hurt anyone it's not even a sexual thing it's love and you faggots wouldn't understand it
i know i'm a fucking mentally ill loser and yes i hate myself i come here so i can stop feeling that way not to be reminded of it
i know i'm sick and i fight against suicidal feelings every fucking day i know some day i'll give in and i'll die alone and no one will care but fuck you all for taking away the one good thing i have in my life i would fucking rape you all if i could i hope you fucking die slowly

"why do people hate pedophiles so much? i don't fucking hurt anyone it's not even a sexual thing it's love" next thing you know "i would fucking rape you all if i could i hope you fucking die slowly" KEK

I bet when you started this thread you didn't know how depressed and alone it would make you feel lol
Yeah, it's a real shame that pedophiles are cowardly, and never have the courage to hang themselves.

MODS

i got you OP

>i got you OP

kill yourselves you fucking degenerates.

>I think my niece is attracted to me

>old enough for kisses

Shit like this gets you in lists

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

Nice!

disgusting how is this loli you cunt?

Hey Spidey!

shes young enough mate. like 14. you could tryp helping, also. i'm the only one posting.

>drawings of ADULT women?
>DISGUSTING

howddyu get my photo?

but all lolis are eighteeeeeeeeeeen

MOOODS

Well, i'm out of pictures. the rest is up to you guys.

Go be lonely and pathetic elsewhere; preferably at the end of a rope.

moar like this, goddess-like

>goddess-like

kill yourself

you shouldn't fight your suicidal feelings.
just kill yourself faggot

just leave the thread, there will always be pedos mate, you cannot fight with such rubbish insults, we shall fap forevermore

>we shall fap forevermore!

>Doesn't Like Loli
>Comes to a Loli thread

gee that sure makes alot of fucking sense.

this looks very much like me

>gee that sure makes alot of fucking sense.

bump

are you okay buddy? you sure do have alot of pictures on your computer of fat hairy men masturbating. i'm sensing alot of self haste here. is there something you'd like to share?

> self haste

i've decided not to i've got enough painkillers here to kill a horse and i'm going to take them all tonight so fuck you i hope you burn in hell i'll see you there

>are you okay buddy? you sure do have alot of pictures on your computer of fat hairy men masturbating. i'm sensing alot of self haste here. is there something you'd like to share?

Outstanding.

lol that picture

who cares faggot, I dont believe in hell anyway. But if it is real save a spot for me.
GL dying

> 2017
> believe in god & hell

>implying

>when the aritst has never seen an uncensored pussy before.

This makes me so incredibly happy.
Take note, pedophiles. This mentally ill waste of oxygen is doing something worthwhile with his life... ending it.

Found the edgy teen

Guys come check our loli/shota channel!

discord
.gg
/ahuuHQH

Advertises with 3D for loli / shota, rather not go there.

MODS MODS MODS

>edgy
>Posts drawings of small underage children being raped

how are you all so gay?

A good mixture of childhood abuse, mental abuse, depression, etc.

You know, same as you.

Go to a trap thread and ask that exact same question before throwing it in a loli thread.

Bump

Good for him. Now Pic or it did not happen